Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there isn’t a bra under there? I feel sorry for the dress and AL - both are going to need a lot of emotional support after tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alove no steak is worth it. Ladies letsxoass aroundcthe hat so he can have a steak in frankston, mornington or sydney away from loopy lou.

Reactions: 2
So she buys and actually wears a dress that drops her breasts 30cm from where they should be.Omg.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear that dress would look better if she put it on backwards and wore a push up bra? Coz it's soooo ugly the way she's got it on.

Also "nothing fits me in Zara, it's so crazy." But is it crazy? You're a plus sized woman. You should shop in plus sized clothing stores. There's a lot of plus sized people out there, and while there should be a HEAP more options than are currently available, there's literally entire stores designed to cater for plus sized women. Why would she be at all surprised that straight sized European brands don't fit her? She's got such body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 20
For the love of god!!
These dresses and their unflattering ..Sorry flattening... boob cuts!
omg her boobs have been squashed down and pop out sidewise and below her armpits. I wonder if she's ever considered a boob job. That would be a sight!

Nothing fits her in Zara? And she comes out of another store with…this?!? I don’t know why she’s so insistent on these awkward boob cuts. Don’t people usually try to get their boobs sitting up, perky? Not squashed halfway down their stomach. Combined with the fact that that dress is wayyy too small. Read that again Emmylou, I said the dress is too small, NOT that you are too big. She looks like an overgrown toddler.

Of course she had to throw in that SHE was buying Aaron dinner. Couldn’t just say you invited them for a family meal?
OMG your second photo!!!!!! It's hilarious and hideous all at the same time - I'd be horrified!!1 No bra. I would tear a dress across the back if I wore something that small. I wouldn't be able to get my arms straight out in front of me!!! omg - this is gold!

Bribing Alove with a $50 steak to join her sad arse at The Graham. You are winning Loopy. Also that dress is not a size 12. I'm a 12 and am 20 kgs lighter
He's vegan! Last time she ate the salad and left the steak didn't she? OMG I have to run to the toilet, I"m at work and need to view these stories..... BRB....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Size 12 in an oversized style, that looks like it needs to be surgically removed from her..
and the nipples. Oh! The nipples! Most people like to push them up not aggressively push them down around their knees.

jinx @screenfreelookatme 😂
And we all know how big the nipples are :sick:

Size 12 in an oversized style, that looks like it needs to be surgically removed from her..
and the nipples. Oh! The nipples! Most people like to push them up not aggressively push them down around their knees.

jinx @screenfreelookatme 😂
The store describes the dress as "This style runs a little bigger, we suggest going down a size for a more fitted look. " Still don't believe it's a 12 - that would make Bec Judd and Nadia Bartel a -2. It was $320 full price! She got it for $96. I thought it was Zoe Moss until I unmuted the woman.
She looks like she's dressed for a date night. Getting her hopes us or ALove is slipping back?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG the pink high heeed mule trotters and new (too small) frock for an early pub dinner with kids and the ex... cringe!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another day, another dress that doesn’t fit properly.
Now Emmy.. are you sure AL’s dinner invitation went that sweetly?
Or was it more like..
AARON.. I HAVE NO ONE TO GO GET A STEAK WITH. COME WITH ME. I DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE FUCKEN VEGAN, I NEED MY FOLLOWERS TO KNOW I THAT I FUCKEN PAY FOR tit. I’M WEARIN A FUCKEN BEWWWDIFUL DRESS AND I GOT MA FUCKEN PIG TROTTERS ON. AARON GET THE KIDS IN THE CAR NOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bribing Alove with a $50 steak to join her sad arse at The Graham. You are winning Loopy. Also that dress is not a size 12. I'm a 12 and am 20 kgs lighter
It has to be a size 12 as thats the highest size it comes in, but it does say . Big roomy fit in description lol

Alove no steak is worth it. Ladies letsxoass aroundcthe hat so he can have a steak in frankston, mornington or sydney away from loopy lou.
ALove is Vegetarian lol

Reactions: 5
Man if I was driving down her street and saw her in the middle of the road, I’d be awfully tempted to give her a little nudge or at the very least yell out Croc Dundee style “get off the road dopey”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing fits her in Zara? And she comes out of another store with…this?!? I don’t know why she’s so insistent on these awkward boob cuts. Don’t people usually try to get their boobs sitting up, perky? Not squashed halfway down their stomach. Combined with the fact that that dress is wayyy too small. Read that again Emmylou, I said the dress is too small, NOT that you are too big. She looks like an overgrown toddler.

Of course she had to throw in that SHE was buying Aaron dinner. Couldn’t just say you invited them for a family meal?
It makes her boobs sit down at her belly button 🤢 it may be a size 12 but it doesn’t mean it fits. Who is going to cut her out of that tonight when she gets home?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well now after she's lost all that weight she's a size 12.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I want know how the duck she zipped it up or is that Leah's job as well.
I have no words for where her tits are situated.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear that dress would look better if she put it on backwards and wore a push up bra? Coz it's soooo ugly the way she's got it on.

Also "nothing fits me in Zara, it's so crazy." But is it crazy? You're a plus sized woman. You should shop in plus sized clothing stores. There's a lot of plus sized people out there, and while there should be a HEAP more options than are currently available, there's literally entire stores designed to cater for plus sized women. Why would she be at all surprised that straight sized European brands don't fit her? She's got such body dysmorphia.
There couldn’t be stores that cater for her could there? Someone needs to tell her about Zoe Moss.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well now after she's lost all that weight she's a size 12.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I want know how the duck she zipped it up or is that Leah's job as well.
I have no words for where her tits are situated.
It will ride up too and find it's comfy spot and it'll strangle her arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220223-184023_Instagram.jpg

I came here to say what has no doubt already been said - the cut of this dress is ridiculous. The colour is ok.

Now to go back through 10 pages of comments and read that you already all agree with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.