Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's a Cowabunga Chicky Babe 🤟🤟

Whatever it is, you are neither of those things..

Also, of course she can surf 🙄
Probably rode slayed at Bell's with Kelly Slater back in the day.
'Bubs Rip Curl don't fuckin invite Mumma to their events for fuckin nothing if you know what I'm saying 🤙'

#prosurfer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was Camilla wearing those free back to school sneakers the got the other week? She mentioned her feet hurt. Oooop 😬

Also can someone please explain the hot dogs in a thermos last time they visited? She spends a small fortune on herself but always goes the cheap/free way for her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Waiting for the "im shouting" this day of fun followed by a meal paid by me! Not the Sunday night family meal she had as a prerequisite to him being allowed to leave her

Reactions: 9
She’s in for a hell of a week. Any tuned in parent knows you don’t do a big night Saturday and follow up with a massive Sunday during school term, unless you can’t absolutely avoid it. especially after team sport, those kids are going to be tired and ratty all week and she’s going to wonder why 🙄

the term for what she is doing is called “disneyland parent”. All fun zero substance or responsibility

Reactions: 26
Was Camilla wearing those free back to school sneakers the got the other week? She mentioned her feet hurt. Oooop 😬
She did too! Any influencer worth their salt would've cut that out but not our ungrateful little surfer chick Emmy. Although to be fair, the poor child probably did have sore feet after her imbecile mother parked too far away and made them traipse around before realizing her mistake in yet another portion of filming that didn't require uploading 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Sarita Holland was at gumbuya park as an ‘invited guest‘ today also I wonder if she bolted upon seeing or hearing the screeching hyena and her tribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lou just wants to be the fun parent. Does not care to help the kids with assignments/projects or homework. Sage must have some homework to do. Do the girls get readers to read during the week? Library books to encourage reading? All she cares about is eating and binge watching TV with the kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sarita Holland was at gumbuya park as an ‘invited guest‘ today also I wonder if she bolted upon seeing or hearing the screeching hyena and her tribe.
Aren't they besties?? SH did some modelling for ZM from memory.

Im not up with the current vax requirements in Vic but SH and BH are well known anti vaxxers so I'm surprised they are there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

Im not up with the current vax requirements in Vic but SH is also a well known anti vaxxer so I'm surprised she is there.
Pretty sure Dan Andrews wants to change the definition of fully vaxxed to include the booster shot. Also wants tourists as of this week to be triple jabbed or they are not allowed in certain venues. I could be wrong as well. I don’t live in Victoria but I read something to this tune recently.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure Dan Andrews wants to change the definition of fully vaxxed to include the booster shot. Also wants tourists as of this week to be triple jabbed or they are not allowed in certain venues. I could be wrong as well. I don’t live in Victoria but I read something to this tune recently.
You are wrong re : Andrews requirements triple vaxxed. Andrews has back peddled triple vaxxed.

Reactions: 3
Except she has done what an influencer needs to do. Post about it live (or live enough) for people to actually see it and get FOMO.

Reactions: 1

Im not up with the current vax requirements in Vic but SH and BH are well known anti vaxxers so I'm surprised they are there.
You must show vax status upon entering gumbuya world, I wonder if she's exempt because she's a 'influencer'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.