Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
Ah I think it’s a bit sad to want to wear a certain designer that much that you pay to get it’s altered with extra fabric in order to wear it.

Reactions: 21

teehee123

Was on a road trip today and came back to a new thread and lots to read! Thanks gals 😊

Caught up with Emmys stories and what a bloody cow. Just proves my point on shoving cameras on peoples faces even though they clearly state they do not want to be filmed! Then she posts a picture up of the both of them when SL said she felt and looked like crap. If I was her baby sis, I’d cut her off completely! I mean who calls their sister a bloody baby. I think it’s another way of putting SL down. Also wtf was that snickering comment on how she could pay for Jim’s mowing. How she paid for the mani pedis and gozleme. She’s one arrogant piece of work. She seriously needs to watch a SBS show called Insight where they interviewed people with narcissistic personality disorder. It truly explains all of Emmys behaviours!

Ok so now for some insider goss on Alove… S says he’s actually a really nice guy irl and always puts his kids before himself.
Anyhow, so we all know how she puts him down in any way she can but apparently there was an incident after he helped her with all the legal paperwork for her house, he cracked the shits with her, they had a barny and Emmy phoned S sobbing. She thought it was cute that a love was helping her with the paperwork etc but she felt that he was deeply upset and felt guilt that he couldn’t do the same as he didn’t have the finances to.
EL thinks he apparently has a lot of deep seated anger for her. She then talks about the ins and outs of their relationship and how Alove hates her guts but how sometimes they can have the best make up sex (yuck!!) and other details that you don’t want to hear about.
She actually made a snickering joke on why she never cooks vegan food often and that’s to get back at him for hating being around her. But she giggles and says she’s only joking and how she thinks Alove is a great dad etc etc. Vida was an accident and that they had issues before Vida was even born.
They both also argue on how to parent and S thinks it’s the underlying problem as they have different goals and views of the world.
I honestly just think her only view in the world is her round face in the shape of a globe lol!!

• Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
Her talking about how a first day back and new shoes would normally been too much for C - so why did you give her the shoes then? Surely you could have done that another day if you knew it would set her off?
I was thinking this as well. Who tries their kid’s shoes on for the first time the morning of the first day of school!? Even if they are a freebie. No wonder littler Camelia gets so anxious, her life is pure chaos with her narc of a mother.

• Sad
I’m not sure I consider hanging out at the beach while my kids are at dance class as “multitasking”. No wonder their house is a mess 😅
Don’t diminish two loads of laundry! That basically you just chuck in and walk away! What a winner.

She’s been dicking around all week and she’s rewarding herself with a swim after one load of laundry and dropping kids off. She has 45 mins to do a whole lot of house admin that she for sure neglects all week.

But yes, let’s all praise her multitasking! I must be a magician because I’ve dropped a kid off, done two loads of laundry, prepped dinner, picked up a parcel, got another kid off to work, cleaned up dog poo and vacuumed my house. I better go lay out near the pool for an hour now, I don’t know how I’ve managed! And I know I shouldn’t one up her but I’m just astounded at how making school lunches and doing a load of laundry makes her feel so accomplished… I’m her age, I’ve lived a relatively sheltered, comfortable life and she’s like the one person I look at and think “Yeah I’ve got my shit together!”

• Heart

aggietrunch

I need not need to know that she itched all night
I also did not need to know she was out walking in a crop to let ‘some air in’ 😫
Spotted in the wild this morning and I realised who it was immediately as I was running the waterfront.
Look, I’m going to be slightly controversial here… it fitted better than the infamous top and paired with peachy coloured shorts. You can’t hate for and getting out there for exercise first thing in the morning (for me it is owning the day), even if the workout outfit was interesting.
Tbh she just looked subdued.
Hope she finds somebody other than a phone to talk to.

Reactions: 20

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
People can wear what they want if it rocks their boat. Her outfit today didn't rock mine but that's just my personal taste. I'm more concerned that she was late for school drop off on day 3. If Vida thought that they were early as no one was around, then they must have been really late. Pull yourself together mumma. Yo yo

• Heart

finelines

And back to regular programming it's pretty obvious why those children were late for school.
Instead of trying on a "gazillion" outfits and doing a whole face of make up prior to leaving the house, how about you put your children first and get them to school on time.
It’s really hard on kids who are late to school because of their parents. They are questioned on arrival and stand out coming in late. Sometimes things like traffic can not be helped. But if she is playing dress ups and makeup and holding up the morning routine that’s so unfair to the kids

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Christ on a pogo stick! If our resident stalker has made 97 posts, I must not be far behind because this is my absolute fave past time - discussing EL. I don't even want to know what that says about me 🥴😅

@lycheemartini welcome back 🥰 I battle bpd and depression, so my heart goes out to you. Very glad to see your name pop up.

• Heart
  • Haha

00ps_I_did_it_again

If Lou hates the kids so much. Give Aaron full custody and the house (for the kid to feel stable). Move out and chase her stupid dreams. The kid are an afterthought or something to use as a prop flogging crap.
The kids are an accessory to reach her demographics and her unpaid film crew

🎵go Little Rock star🤩 See how long this stays up!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

AaronsType

Can we just remember for a sec that she went to Crown to an entire room filled with Camilla crap. How many did she try? How many did she put her fungus on? Where are they now? How has second hand fungus in their wardrobe?

• Sick

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I just don’t get it.
If a brand didn’t stock clothes to fit my body size, WHYYYYYY would I support that by giving them my money?

It makes zero sense.
Not only that but she owns a clothing line? Instead of producing the same bizarre, vanity-sized sack dresses, why not carve a real niche in creating fashionable items in sizes that fit? Every time she’s had a pop up store at her warehouse the clientele seem to be more generously proportioned, I’m sure she could make a killing actually producing garments in larger sizes? And really promote that rather than having brands she can’t fit into altered? It’s all so strange.

Reactions: 19

icouldsizedown

I cannot stand the blather about fresh sheets! She carries on about the most bare minimum things she does for the kids like she’s a hero for doing some washing, then off she goes to spend an entire day pampering herself. I’m convinced she doesn’t actually wash the kids linen, just buys more when it’s too filthy.

Crick in the neck mustn’t be too bad if she’s squeezed herself into that condom dress and is teetering around in those clacky mules

• Haha
EL has been compared to Sharon Strzelecki on here a fair bit but there is a key difference - Sharon can’t wear clacky mules on account of her clicky hips!

• Haha

sharalandaah

I think it’s why Emmylou is so entertaining to watch though, right? She just makes so little sense. There’s so many things she could be doing to further her influencing career or her clothing brand or whatever else she’s trying to do…but she’s just a mess and keeps missing the mark.
Yep, nailed it. Its that ‘trainwreck’ vibe that makes it all so fascinating I can’t look away. I do wonder a lot where this is all going to end up. Like a few years from now. So much of her behaviour is deeply bizarre. Buying a too-small top from a size-exclusive brand then getting it altered to fit you is bizarre. As is: Flying 3 kids to Airlie beach as solo parent to stay at a caravan park when there are caravan parks an hour from home that are much the same. Waking up ridic early every morning to put on a full face of makeup and film yourself talking to a phone. Paying an ‘assistant’ to photograph/record your every boring move during the day so that you can keep in touch with your 100 thousand followers- in influencer world that really isn’t that many, and there are accounts with twice, even five times the number of followers who don’t have a ‘Leah’. It’s all just bizarre.