Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without being insensitive.

This reminds of gay couples who deliberately go after Christian cake shop owners and other Christians businesses to plan their weddings. When the Christians find out that they are gay and refuse. The gay couple takes them to court. Clogging up courts for years. Some cases are in the courts for ten years.

You don’t want your kid to sign a contract there a other schools you ca take your kid. You cannot tell me that there are not other schools to take your child too?

Gays can open their own schools and band straight kids from attending.
My question is would there have been outrage if the school was a Muslim, Jewish or any other faith other than Christians?
I think the situation for me is personal and I’m not able to separate myself from things in a logical way. But for me personally - yes I would be just as outraged if a “contract” for any school at all was made public.

Yes I chose my children’s schools and made sure they didn’t have anything in their school charter or ethos that didn’t fit my family. We specifically didn’t choose a school because of this. But these schools also did not openly compare LGBT+ to paedophilia, beastiality or incest. So you know, this feels not the same.

I don’t go looking for things to be outraged about but if they’re brought to my attention then yes I’ll have an opinion.

I probably shouldn’t have brought the topic up in the thread, I’m one who hates confrontation or causing drama so I’m truly sorry for doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yikes. I didn’t think we’d be here debating why discrimination is wrong, especially against vulnerable children, but here we are. Do something Emmylou! Save us!

Reactions: 22
I think the situation for me is personal and I’m not able to separate myself from things in a logical way. But for me personally - yes I would be just as outraged if a “contract” for any school at all was made public.

Yes I chose my children’s schools and made sure they didn’t have anything in their school charter or ethos that didn’t fit my family. We specifically didn’t choose a school because of this. But these schools also did not openly compare LGBT+ to paedophilia, beastiality or incest. So you know, this feels not the same.

I don’t go looking for things to be outraged about but if they’re brought to my attention then yes I’ll have an opinion.

I probably shouldn’t have brought the topic up in the thread, I’m one who hates confrontation or causing drama so I’m truly sorry for doing so.
This is very very icky subject. Yes it's horrific. Yes it's 2022. I don't agree with it at all.

But The Church in all their fucked up ways truly believe that Homosexuality, paedophilia and beastiality is a sin. Is criminal. So they 'label' it together. It's vile. It's icky.

I hope they address it.

Reactions: 2
This is very very icky subject. Yes it's horrific. Yes it's 2022. I don't agree with it at all.

But The Church in all their fucked up ways truly believe that Homosexuality, paedophilia and beastiality is a sin. Is criminal. So they 'label' it together. It's vile. It's icky.

I hope they address it.
I really am sorry - I post then regret tit all the time😔 I should have left it alone. I can’t even do a dirty delete anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is why Emmy wouldn’t share Christian’s stories or show him any support, because I am sure she knows that many of the people that follow her are the kind of buffoons that would think this type of discrimination and breach of human rights is acceptable. Same reason she has never shared an opinion on covid, lockdowns or mandates. I’m not sure if it’s because she is too self centred or vacuous to have her own opinions or if it’s just a calculated business strategy to not alienate her customer base. Either way, she is just a flog who doesn’t use her large following for any good.

Reactions: 18
Without being insensitive.

This reminds of gay couples who deliberately go after Christian cake shop owners and other Christians businesses to plan their weddings. When the Christians find out that they are gay and refuse. The gay couple takes them to court. Clogging up courts for years. Some cases are in the courts for ten years.

You don’t want your kid to sign a contract there a other schools you ca take your kid. You cannot tell me that there are not other schools to take your child too?

Gays can open their own schools and band straight kids from attending.
Yo wtf. No one should be discriminated against for their sexuality or gender conformity. If your religious belief is that gay people are immoral then your religion sucks and you should find a new one. If you have a problem with that you can duck right off out of here. How is this even a discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Yo wtf. No one should be discriminated against for their sexuality or gender conformity. If your religious belief is that gay people are immoral then your religion sucks and you should find a new one. If you have a problem with that you can duck right off out of here. How is this even a discussion.
Here here

Reactions: 12
I’ve stopped my pity party enough to now regret derailing the thread because EmmyLou would love that we’re talking tit about something that isn’t her! I’m surprised she hasn’t hit back with a “yo yo yo mumma’s workin hard”

Definitely on the come down today…

I wonder if/when we’ll be treated to a video of her making her Esmi recipes?

Reactions: 4
I’ve stopped my pity party enough to now regret derailing the thread because EmmyLou would love that we’re talking tit about something that isn’t her! I’m surprised she hasn’t hit back with a “yo yo yo mumma’s workin hard”
I don’t think you’ve derailed the thread.. it’s is SO weird that she hasn’t supported Christian in any way whatsoever. And to a lesser extent Sophie and her big Survivor moment. Her friendships only appear to be important when they are benefiting her. I think it’s embarrassing that she hasn’t said something about either of them.

Reactions: 15
I did notice an old photo in Smophs stories last night when she was in Perth with El - everyone else was in white and slender looking and EL was dumped on the end but not tagged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's fine, it was a relevant topic given its Christian and she never addresses anything unless it's about her.
She is so out of touch with the real world she wouldn't have even thought of any of the points you addressed in your post, about her own kids.

Reactions: 7
This is why Emmy wouldn’t share Christian’s stories or show him any support, because I am sure she knows that many of the people that follow her are the kind of buffoons that would think this type of discrimination and breach of human rights is acceptable. Same reason she has never shared an opinion on covid, lockdowns or mandates. I’m not sure if it’s because she is too self centred or vacuous to have her own opinions or if it’s just a calculated business strategy to not alienate her customer base. Either way, she is just a flog who doesn’t use her large following for any good.
It's quite interesting isn't it.
Few of these influencers ever have much to say about controversial topics in fear of being called out, yet its ok to exploit their own children for likes.

Reactions: 7
I’m was not trying to start any drama with my earlier comments.

I’m not an expert at any of these issues mentioned here earlier today.

Last edited:
Well said.
I’m was not trying to start any drama with my earlier comments.

I’m not an expert at any of these issues mentioned here earlier today.
I’d personally delete the comment. It is hugely offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Those vitamins look really expensive for what you get. I’d love to compare the prices lol.

I’ll just add one thing to the school issue and most of us are tax payers and our government give millions and millions to private schools. So I think yes we should have a say when our taxes are funding these awful and damaging views.

I’m not even sure if she’s still BFF’s with Christian she’s not mentioned him for a while. And someone above mentioned that she would have made money modeling for Cachia but I was under the impression it was unpaid? Prob got a free pair of pj’s (just for her not kids)

Reactions: 6
I’m not even sure if she’s still BFF’s with Christian she’s not mentioned him for a while. And someone above mentioned that she would have made money modeling for Cachia but I was under the impression it was unpaid? Prob got a free pair of pj’s (just for her not kids)
Someone asked her about Christian on the live the other week and she claimed they were still good friends 🤨. She ignored all of the many questions about Sophie and whether she was going to watch Survivor though 👀👀

Reactions: 6
Someone asked her about Christian on the live the other week and she claimed they were still good friends 🤨. She ignored all of the many questions about Sophie and whether she was going to watch Survivor though 👀👀
I love how she fake pretends she doesn't see certain comments when you can see her reading them lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.