Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the poor driver wasn't expected to dip into the LL honeypot before they went home. Maybe a little romp around the vineyards??

Once again LL is paying someone/anyone for company. What a pathetic creature she is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just proves her ZM is too crap for the lunch ‘date’. Could have talk up her ZM and showed the ‘amazing, luxe and beautiful’ quality of the brand and sucked the guy in to pack orders tomorrow at the warehouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those block heeled black mules.. she has such short little stumpy legs the heels do nothing but make her look like miss piggy...
LOL I think that every time too! Little miss piggylou, trotting along on on her trotters.😂
She mentioned also packing her thongs.... such a bloody bogan. Doesn't she own some nice sandals or something that looks good and is actually comfortable?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Listen to our girl pulling out all the stops for her driver mystery date and pronouncing “beautiful” correctly. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At 6:30pm she's "entertaining" her male victim? What about getting ready for the new school year starting tomorrow? Three primary school kids that need dinner, showers, uniforms and school bags ready and a restful evening. Not in EmmyLou's world.
My 14 year old is super anxious about starting school tomorrow. I guess it’s my cue to tart up and hit the town!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nope…it’s the guy from the Zoe Moss ’fashion’ shoot in the middle of Albert Park. Check out the ZM insta

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can we officially declare family night dead then?
Nah I don't reckon. I think she filmed these stories way earlier than she's posting them, and that family night is probably going on right now. There's no way that she'd let ALove off the family night hook - not when it's basically one of the only ways she has left to control him ...

Reactions: 4
Nah I don't reckon. I think she filmed these stories way earlier than she's posting them, and that family night is probably going on right now. There's no way that she'd let ALove off the family night hook - not when it's basically one of the only ways she has left to control him ...
They haven’t done it since Christmas though!!

Nope…it’s the guy from the Zoe Moss ’fashion’ shoot in the middle of Albert Park. Check out the ZM insta
Wait…which one? Not the hot, basketball playing model?! Now I know it’s not a date 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree. It actually sounds like 2 different male voices so probably the ZM model and the driver, who’s talking directions at the beginning.

Reactions: 3
Yo yo yo, I think I’ve figured out the sudden interest in b’ball and years-old b’ball documentaries. The male model from the ZM’s photoshoots runs a basketball program, and it seems like his first name might be shortened to “Fouss/Foss”. 🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her total glee at all her beauty appointments yesterday and the random winery hoo ha today really jacks me off.
Hey selfish, kids might be at Aaron’s but why don’t you THEIR mother get things ready for back to school. So your children feel ready and looked after.
Uniforms ready, backpacks packed, lunches, hell even some meal or snack prep that isn’t boiled old sausages.
You continue to show us all the selfish sod you are. You look unhappiest when you have to think about others.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.