Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm so is thanking #asicskids a non tacky way of declaring freebies/gifted/sponsored ...? Coz it's pretty embarrassing to sell your kids and soul for a a couple of cheap pairs of shoes.. lol. No wonder they all try to hide it!

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is her swearing really full on today? The morning and arvo stories are full of F-Bombs. I’m no prude but let’s have a little class.
I thought the same, but also wasn’t sure if I was just being Prudy McPrude!
I mean, most of us swear but have some respect for your platform and partnerships.

Reactions: 4
Random thought, but what I really don’t understand is why spend $20k on a tummy tuck when she could’ve gotten liposuction? It really baffles me! Surely that’d help remove her giant gunt and would be money well spent!

She actually looks 7 months pregnant (I am nearly 8 months pregnant and I swear my belly is only slightly bigger than dear old Emmys!)

Reactions: 11
Random thought, but what I really don’t understand is why spend $20k on a tummy tuck when she could’ve gotten liposuction? It really baffles me! Surely that’d help remove her giant gunt and would be money well spent!

She actually looks 7 months pregnant (I am nearly 8 months pregnant and I swear my belly is only slightly bigger than dear old Emmys!)
She should have got a gastric sleeve and then a tummy tuck in a few years once her weight has stabilised. But that's not how our gal does things.

Reactions: 10

I could be wrong, but don't doctors insist you lose a bit of weight first before you go down the liposuction route? This was the case many years back when it was quite a new procedure and a workmate wanted to get her legs done. I don't think El has the willpower to lose weight on her own - she strikes me as the sort who looks for easy fixes.

Reactions: 5
I’ll just pop this here in the hope that old mate sees it.
I was just listening to that story on the news and thought of her immediately.
This story was directed at the everyday person to protect their kids and keep their privacy settings tight.
LL has no respect for her children's privacy at all and then has the audacity to go in national TV and moan about trolls.
Anybody could find her and her children at any given time but she just doesn't give a duck about them.

Reactions: 8
I thought the same, but also wasn’t sure if I was just being Prudy McPrude!
I mean, most of us swear but have some respect for your platform and partnerships.
That’s it! And I’m not sure who would find this level of swearing appealing? Like it’s full on, aggressive almost

Reactions: 5
Companies sending free back to school items to the ungrateful children of influencers makes me so mad! Send them to organisations that actually need it. I am not kidding when I say that I was just sitting here adding a pair of Asics to my cart for one of my kids. They aren't school shoes because like normal parents, we organised that weeks ago. Anyway, they were promptly removed from my cart. I really feel that strongly about it. Maybe Asics could consider putting together school packs, including shoes, for kids in low economic areas. It would inspire me to buy their products 100% more than watching Emmy's kids be gifted something.

I also have a highly anxious child. I could not imagine springing new shoes on them on the first morning of school.

Neither Abby Gilmore or EL have declare gifted/paid/sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I think Vida is too young for those shoes as she can’t tie her laces yet. My daughter will be wearing a laces pair when she can tie her own shoes up!

Reactions: 9
Both of those families have just returned home from expensive holidays, they can afford to buy their own freakin shoes. Reid’s dads can buy that kid his own shoes too.
They all make me sick.

Reactions: 16
Maybe it’s time for Lou to pick up a superbug or flesh eating bacteria. Then she can complain about something. Heat rash is a walk in the park.

As someone who had a superbug on the skin on the body and face don’t dare talk about not sleeping and itching.

Sorry if I’m quite bitchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Vida is too young for those shoes as she can’t tie her laces yet. My daughter will be wearing a laces pair when she can tie her own shoes up!
As a teacher, I thank you! Velcro shoes are great for a reason!

I also think Camellia's shoes were too small because EL wouldn't have a clue what size her daughter's feet are.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.