Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG having your Mum screeching on the sidelines (and way too close to the court) would be mortifying. Not to mention someone filming her - the other parents would be rolling their eyes. Poor Sage.

Not to mention filming two teams of children and putting it online without permission. That’s a huge no no.

Reactions: 22
Who is filming Emmylou while she’s embarrassing Sage at his basketball game?

I am pleased to see that she kept that blue dress from yesterday instead of on selling her fungus to some unsuspecting customer.
why is she practically on the court with the players?

OMG having your Mum screeching on the sidelines (and way too close to the court) would be mortifying. Not to mention someone filming her - the other parents would be rolling their eyes. Poor Sage.

Not to mention filming two teams of children and putting it online without permission. That’s a huge no no.
Any basketball games for kids we attended had a no camera rule, just like the public pools. Rules don't apply to this boofhead though.

Reactions: 16
Nothing like her making kids basketball all about herself.
Sit down and shut the duck up you absolute twit you are making a fool of yourself and your son.
Can you imagine the side eye she would be copping from the other parents??
And what's with filming and posting kids sport online. Did she get permission?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She needs to stop embarrassing that poor kid! Imagine what the other spectators and kids were thinking. He is going to be bullied and that team are not going to want Sage and it’s heartbreaking and all her self centred fault! Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more manic this week here we are!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just has to be the centre of attention at all times, including a kid's basketball game.
Does her daughter have to sit in the stands & take photos of the star cheerleader? People are there to watch the kids play, not watch this idiot carry on.
Good job Sage🏀

Oh God I'm mortified watching those stories at that poor, poor child's basketball game.
But I'm also a bit sad I'm not there to see it happening for real 😂😂😂

She was literally doing that to be filmed.
No one carries on like that for a few free shots at the net.
The woman is a complete lunatic.

• Haha
Omg the basketball hysterics! I have never seen anything like this! Poor Sage! If the opposing team aren’t absolutely getting in to him over this, it won’t take long! I’m mortified.
How’s the cheeky face cover like “ohh you sprung me having a crazy moment supporting my boy. Oopsy”. What a buffoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus bleeping Christ. What an absolute whacko. GET OFF THE COURT. You’re embarrassing yourself and your son. She is off the charts. How awful to grow up with such a narcissistic mother who makes everything about her.

She is sickening. The fact she had the conversation of 'ok bubba, film Sagey but make sure you get Mumma also, OK?? Got it??'

STOP FILMING WITHOUT CONSENT.

Reactions: 12
Our basketball association had a rule that parents weren’t allowed to stand on the sideline. I hope Sage goes off at her about her embarrassing behaviour!

Reactions: 12

Stay in your seats and cheer.. how bleeping amateur and embarrassing.. !!

I bet she was a star baller back in the day.🏀🙄
More like like the actual basketball you mean!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every day Sage must get closer and closer to asking to live with Alove full time. I think high school will be when he finally cracks and says enough. That was embarrassing anyway, but not only is your mother practically on the court and screaming…she’s got someone filming her?! Who does she think she is?!?

Also, I’m a bit disappointed we haven’t seen the bird outfit with the red bikini yet! Albeit pleased she wasn’t wearing that at Sage’s basketball game…

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Omg she is such an attention seeker. So happy for Sage though but she should have carried on like a pork chop at home. Poor kid, how embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
My children play basketball. They would KILL me if I carried on like that, and all the other parents would be in hysterics. It's ok to be proud. It's ok to give a good cheer when your team is doing well. It is disrespectful to carry on like a lunatic. And to film yourself while doing it is just next level crazy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.