Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've nothing to add about that disturbing and vile bit of content today, that hasn't already been said by others.
But, to paraphrase a line I read earlier elsewhere today, I'm suing her for hate crimes against my eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she even feel comfortable in those blue tights😳the bra chopping into her back & the t shirt so tight it will need surgical removal. My gut hurts just looking at her photo.🙄

Reactions: 11
Well.
I've come home from work, sat down, having a lovely glass of wine (in an actual proper wine glass, not a maccas promo cup) open up insta and I'm confronted with a fanny massacre, a crop top being eaten by human flesh and fungus pits....
Not to mention the conversation about her non tampon wearing self, choosing her period undies over a G-string.
I'll just need a moment.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Well.
I've come home from work, sat down, having a lovely glass of wine (in an actual proper wine glass, not a maccas promo cup) open up insta and I'm confronted with a fanny massacre, a crop top being eaten by human flesh and fungus pits....
Not to mention the conversation about her non tampon wearing self, choosing her period undies over a G-string.
I'll just need a moment.....
Take as long as you need. I watched it this morning and I’m still not okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my lord. These stories today… where do I begin!? What is happening??! What did I just watch?? 😂😂😂 Just no loopylu just NO!
LOL as soon as I saw the pic I had to search the thread to see if anyone had used it, mid swing is just too perfect!

Reactions: 3
I’m really not surprised if she’s diagnosed with diabetes but I’m sure she’ll be an expert and know everything about it! I think she’ll really struggle with the lifestyle change.

Reactions: 3
I watch her stories on mute normally but in error, I just watched with volume.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but did she just say she is wearing a red bikini and crop top under that Camilla kimono monstrosity.
Then going to the basketball to happily embarrass her children?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Joseph called and he wants his amazing technicolour dream coat back!
Haha you beat me to it. Wtffff is that. I know Camilla is expensive, but my god so they do some truly horrific stuff. She needs to be careful or our girl will find Brad Kearns trying to adopt her as his latest pet for his bird cage.

And yes, red undies and a crop top. Why does she always need to be in her undies!! I hope we don’t see her pad sticking out 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I watch her stories on mute normally but in error, I just watched with volume.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but did she just say she is wearing a red bikini and crop top under that Camilla kimono monstrosity.
Then going to the basketball to happily embarrass her children?
Please please put something on over the bikini bottoms before you get to the basketball🤦‍♀️ surely she wouldn't be allowed in if that's all she's wearing!
Mumma's here!!

Please please put something on over the bikini bottoms before you get to the basketball🤦‍♀️ surely she wouldn't be allowed in if that's all she's wearing!
Mumma's here!!
$1300 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m really not surprised if she’s diagnosed with diabetes but I’m sure she’ll be an expert and know everything about it! I think she’ll really struggle with the lifestyle change.
If she stuck to it, the children would benefit from a healthier lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
Oh god. Please tell me that overpriced kaftan is for keeps and not a loan for her to wipe her fungus all over 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Haha you beat me to it. Wtffff is that. I know Camilla is expensive, but my god so they do some truly horrific stuff. She needs to be careful or our girl will find Brad Kearns trying to adopt her as his latest pet for his bird cage.

And yes, red undies and a crop top. Why does she always need to be in her undies!! I hope we don’t see her pad sticking out 🥴
We won't notice any accidental period stains on that dress!

• Sick
  • Haha
She's going to look like a bleeping rainbow lorikeet 🤦🏼‍♀️ what on earth was she thinking.

• Haha
She's going to look like a bleeping rainbow lorikeet 🤦🏼‍♀️ what on earth was she thinking.
I think she is taking the Mid Summer Festival a little bit too seriously and thinks she is in the Sydney Mardi Gras parade

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.