Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sponfused

VIP Member
I’m sure we’ll get a follow up story soon enough where she lets us know that she doesn’t have diabetes and her doc actually thinks she’s looking great and asked for a photo with her.: “isn’t that so bewdiful!!”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
Her total glee at all her beauty appointments yesterday and the random winery hoo ha today really jacks me off.
Hey selfish, kids might be at Aaron’s but why don’t you THEIR mother get things ready for back to school. So your children feel ready and looked after.
Uniforms ready, backpacks packed, lunches, hell even some meal or snack prep that isn’t boiled old sausages.
You continue to show us all the selfish sod you are. You look unhappiest when you have to think about others.

• Heart

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I dislike EmmyLou but her children are not voluntarily part of her public persona. Vida is a little girl and I am distressed that she has been called a "mistake" tonight. Genuinely hurt for her and her parents.

• Heart

HeyBub

VIP Member
And sure, let’s just twirl and scrunch the $1299 piece of technicolour vomit up into a tight ball and chuck it back in the bag till she drags her munty armpits out of bed Sunday and puts it on with her red jocks

• Haha
  • Sick

emmygluewho

VIP Member
It is actually really disturbing how down and depressed she was with The Kids and now look at the fuckwit?! Bouncing around like it's Christmas! Pull your head in Crazy Lou. Where are your priorities?!

ActiveLies

VIP Member
This lady actually tries to sell her services as a social media expert? While seeing it necessary to film and upload her waddling off to the toilet? I hope to god she IS on some sort of mind altering substance because if not she’s just certifiably mad.

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I think she looks rather chic. The whole look is very well put together. I have no problem with bigger bodies showing skin if the clothes are actually flattering. Here, they are. The crop top she was wearing the other day (can't remember brand) did not fit and looked painfully uncomfortable. I won't comment on buying a top that is too small and having it altered because basically I think that's mental. I think it was @screenfreelookatme who said it - if a brand doesn't cater to your size don't give them your money.

EmmyPoo

Because I am a newbie here and posted a lot. I thought they were calling me out.
I'm the same, they probably think it's me 🤷‍♀️ it's definitely not. It's just that I used to love the EL thread on Gomi but never felt comfortable enough to post. Now that I've found these awesome people, I've created an account and unleashed the dragon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

teehee123

The part that you may not want to read in their conversation… so scroll on if you don’t want to 🤮 this morning lol…

After she said the always have the best make out sex with Alove, she boasted about how big the size of his 🍆 is. Apparently it’s around 7in with a slight bend to it and she forces him to shave this pubes! He’s also circumcised.
So yeah, that is the Alove goss I was referring to 😂 if one of you ladies ever end up dating and hooking up with him, please report that this is indeed true and dear old Emmy isn’t exaggerating like she always does! 🐷

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
That dancing video.... so f..king hilarious. Her dancing with professional dancers at the front of the ensemble thinking she's Beyoncé. She really is like David Brent from The Office. So cringe 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Lou, I have a friend laying in hospital ATM. I am sure he would love to swap with for the day and have a relaxing day instead of worrying and stressing out. Cannot have visitors or see his 2 month old baby. Utter selfish cow.

Maybe you need a good healthy dose of Covid that you have to cancel and isolate from the world? Maybe some long Covid as well. That will definitely change your attitude and your stupid sexy look you do.
Jesus Christ lady, calm down and take an internet holiday.

This ain’t the Struggle Olympics.

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Where does she think we've all been living the last 2 years?! You don't even have to be in business to know what behind the scenes of a zoom looks like - its literally just about the only way we could communicate at some points - you utter toss pot.
Agree to the above, who runs a business zoom like that anyway, you don't take notes or use a laptop??
Jesus she is a twerp.

Attachments

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me what this brand Loved by Emmylou Loves was about? Did she import clothes and just rebrand them? Seems like she’s always liked that weird over boob dress. Which to me is the least flattering for any body type.
Tentworld? ⛺

• Haha