Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh she’s as flat this morning as she wants her belly to be! She seems defeated and working overtime to smile and giggle, but it’s clearly been a kick in the gunt. She’s 100% all over this page and the caravan park’s IG. Hi EL, love to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m glad she didn’t film her day yesterday and the kids got to have a fun (private) day with their mum. Good job 👏 on second through maybe she was spoken to and not allowed (more like it!)

Reactions: 12
Hmmmm. I sense she's trying to lie low too.
No way she hasn't seen whats on the Big 4's insta.
Whitehaven Beach is stunning, no photos or stories from that, didn't really film the kids too much this morning.
I think she only did those stories to stay in touch so to speak.
She will be back to usual programming in no time, as she never learns, but let's see if she stays realtively quiet for a few days.

Reactions: 13
I think she’s booked this holiday, seeing Adele Barbaro’s sponsored content, and just EXPECTED that they would upgrade her on arrival because ERRRRMAHHHHHGAHHHHD IT’S EMMYLOU FROM EMMYLOU LOVES! But alas, they did not, so now she’s stuck in the smallest/cheapest accommodation, after spending all that time in transit imagining the upgraded 3 bedroom “condo”. I can guarantee you that is what has prompted such spiteful, negative language about, literally, everything. “The water park isn’t open yet”, “there’s no storage space”, “it’s really small”, “we’re eating bacon and rice in the cabin each night”, “too many kids”, “I forgot my Weetbix” etc. Even the optics of her SWEEPING yesterday felt so aggrieved… nobody wants to associate boring house chores with holidays!

Maybe she should just ride that broomstick back to Melbourne and stop trying to damage Big4’s well-established reputation. 🧹

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Will Emmy be experimenting with her sexuality like Sohie Cachia after splitting from her partner ? Any partner will loathe camera in face and secrets told to tribe

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she’s booked this holiday, seeing Adele Barbaro’s sponsored content, and just EXPECTED that they would upgrade her on arrival because ERRRRMAHHHHHGAHHHHD IT’S EMMYLOU FROM EMMYLOU LOVES! But alas, they did not, so now she’s stuck in the smallest/cheapest accommodation, after spending all that time in transit imagining the upgraded 3 bedroom “condo”. I can guarantee you that is what has prompted such spiteful, negative language about, literally, everything. “The water park isn’t open yet”, “there’s no storage space”, “it’s really small”, “we’re eating bacon and rice in the cabin each night”, “too many kids”, “I forgot my Weetbix” etc. Even the optics of her SWEEPING yesterday felt so aggrieved… nobody wants to associate boring house chores with holidays!

Maybe she should just ride that broomstick back to Melbourne and stop trying to damage Big4’s well-established reputation. 🧹
i agree i think she was hoping to be upgraded when she arrived, which is bleeping stupid because didn't she say she booked the last cabin they had left? how are they going to upgrade you if all the other cabins are booked out? does she actually think she's such a CeLeBrItY that they'd boot somebody else out?? it drives me crazy this massively overinflated sense of entitlement, expecting to just rock up somewhere and they roll out the red carpet and lavish you with free tit.

Reactions: 13
I think she expected an uograde after the weekend?And thats why she is still tagging ..poor darling.

Reactions: 3
Yeah agree!! Booked the cheapest hoping for an upgrade.

Did she just say, you can stay in caravans and tents at the Big4?? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i agree i think she was hoping to be upgraded when she arrived, which is bleeping stupid because didn't she say she booked the last cabin they had left? how are they going to upgrade you if all the other cabins are booked out? does she actually think she's such a CeLeBrItY that they'd boot somebody else out?? it drives me crazy this massively overinflated sense of entitlement, expecting to just rock up somewhere and they roll out the red carpet and lavish you with free tit.
Probably tagged them as she did prior and upon arrival hoping they’d see ‘who she was’ with her blue instagram tick and upgrade her for the free advertising. Backfired a bit when they had negative comments from real visitors annoyed that EL was filming.

Reactions: 4
I actually thought she always had really nice skin! There’s nothing wrong with having bad skin, but seeing how quickly the sun damage has come through is quite shocking.

Reactions: 11
The way her brain is wired is so completely fucked. If you need to mention 5 times how tired you all are, WHY ARE YOU UP AND GOING TO THE POOL AT 7AM YOU UTTER NUTJOB? Let the kids have a sleep in. Stick them in front of an iPad, let them recharge their little batteries after a big day yesterday.

Meanwhile, I’d bet my house on a whispered story about having thrush on her return home because she appears to be living in damp, camel-toe crushing bathers for this entire trip and her forward tilting fanny is permanently stewing in a moist, yeasty environment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Meanwhile, I’d bet my house on a whispered story about having thrush on her return home because she appears to be living in damp, camel-toe crushing bathers for this entire trip and her forward tilting fanny is permanently stewing in a moist, yeasty environment.
Christ what a vision.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Well that lady on Insta has pulled the pin her room would be available for the bush pig.

I think she gets up early so she can film! Knowing nobody is around. Knowing people are talking about her from the Big 4. Knowing how rude and bratty and socially fucked she is.

She is a pig.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.