Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG a “front bleeder”???
This witch is an animal! 🤮
Not to defend her, but it’s the sort of language that’s commonly used with reusable period products. Different shapes and styles suit different bleeding types, so it is actually helpful to know as part of a review 😅. Whether she was discussing it at an appropriate time and place, I can’t speak to 🤣

Reactions: 5
Emmy at parties or any social gathering is awkward. Putting the phone in people’s faces and introducing them. “This is x, y, z.” Either trying to interview them or share some story. “You were just telling me....” I need you to stop and repeat that to the gram. Exer friend’s baby who had a party. No one cares about you attending a party or event. Or stuffing the camera op in whoever is rolling her up, on set, a shoot or sales assistant. Even medical professionals are not immune.

Weird tours like invading her sisters privacy for a house tour.

Reactions: 9
Not to defend her, but it’s the sort of language that’s commonly used with reusable period products. Different shapes and styles suit different bleeding types, so it is actually helpful to know as part of a review 😅. Whether she was discussing it at an appropriate time and place, I can’t speak to 🤣
I am a woman in my early 30s and have absolutely no idea what it even means 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am a woman in my early 30s and have absolutely no idea what it even means 😬
Late 30s here (god that hurts to say 😂) no idea
I assumed it would Um go um flow? In different directions depending on the position of you body
Like if you sat down or walking or laying down orrrrrrrr whatever haha like how night pads are longer at the back because your laying down and maternity pads are front and back because the level needed and your laying and sitting
Hearing someone say front bleeder honestly makes me want to be vomit
But the whole language some people use with their period is so gross to me
Like shedding uterus 😂 I’m not a prude by any means but I don’t describe the way I wee or poo I don’t need to describe my period either

I digress
She’s really been trying to be a “presenter” for ever hasn’t she
She’d probably be better if she didn’t “present” everything she just comes across as a try hard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same! Never heard of it lol.
Me too. But then again, I’ve never ever had a conversation in great depths about menstruation (ie. direction of flow) other than “it’s that time” or “have you got brought enough products”.
But then I expect agreeing to promote products like that would open up more conversation? Or maybe she was always like that? We’ve all heard the disgusting tampon story.

Reactions: 5
But…we all bleed from the same place?

Or am I more stupid than first thought?!

• Haha
What’s with the radio silence? Finally respecting people’s privacy, or, getting ready for the sob story of how us Tattler’s ruined her holiday? We wait..

She keeps saying how small the cabin is, what was she expecting in a caravan park?
She might have been expecting them to giver her an upgrade, being so famous and all 🤣

• Haha
She's a bleeping joke. I was desperately hoping she'd stay off the 'gram until the holiday was over considering the little storm she has created, but no. There she is, wearing her Cabbage Patch looking sunhat on an overcast morning, silently seething over those nasty Tattlers and defiantly filming.

Reactions: 7
I think she is just overwhelmed bring trapped with the kids 24/7 the cabin is so small that she can't go live at night nor can she sit outside as the.csbins are too close and her voice will echo over the caravan park.

Reactions: 9
I like to sleep in on holidays, if I heard an influencer jabbering away outside my cabin at 7am I'd be pissed. Shut up and wait. duck me, she has no respect for people.

Reactions: 15
That was a big explanation on why she didn’t get messages on holiday! “I prefer to sit and watch my kids” maybe she’s having a dig at messiika

Reactions: 4
That was a big explanation on why she didn’t get messages on holiday! “I prefer to sit and watch my kids” maybe she’s having a dig at messiika
I thought that was a bit odd too. She's happy to leave them at home alone whilst she goes for her morning walk at home. My take is that she was painting herself as a total martyr - look how much I sacrifice as a single mother now.

I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like all of her posts about this holiday park are very sneery.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.