Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icouldsizedown

Welcome to our myriad of friends and special acquaintances, especially the ex-gomi’ers who have escaped the surveillance of Sauron’s lidless eye Alice. We have your jatz, your ritz, your clix and of course, the recap from last thread. I realise that this recap is coming to you eleventy squillion pages in, but these threads move faster than our best girl can doggy paddle a lap at the swimming pool.

Last we saw EL she was fresh outta fat camp, and it was pleasing to see that her good intentions for her health in the new year lasted a record two days before she was fine dining at the same restaurant two nights in a row with all of her mates.

A Love has entered his reputation era and has noticeably been absent from EL’s stories of late. This has done diddly squat to abate the thirst of the tattle community. It has also incited white hot rage in EL, as she donned her best string bikini sports bra, stood in front of her broken fence and addressed the tarts (eta: “fezza bitches”) from tattle directly, telling them to keep their dirty fingers out of her ex-de facto’s “jar”. Based on her unhinged ranting, it is this writer’s suspicion that A Love has traded in EL’s basement for a tattlers sex dungeon. Updates (hopefully) to come.

In the meantime, EL has attempted to satisfy herself with more than just tiny cucumbers and her light stim. Our girl was inexplicably invited to the Australian open where she graciously teamed with the theme and dressed up as a tennis ball. The sport theme continued at home where she threw her neck out doing half a crunch and is therefore excused from further workouts while she waits for her neck to heal and the “swelling” to go down from her major surgery. She’s all good to drag bags of top soil around the yard though.

Thoughts and prayers to Leah who is spring cleaning EL’s house and completing lawn restoration while she’s at Airlie beach. Such is the life of an EA to the stars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Hi my names Leah..Im an executive assisant for The Emmy Lou Loves, Tv star, Producer..sorry Executive Producer, Author and Celebrity.I know its a little late but do you have any accommodation that you could gift for free advertising. Doesnt matter if its a tent..the kids are used to living in extreme conditions actually.Emmy Lou will provide views from over 120000 fans that will do anything she says and buy whatever she is spruiking.( Ill throw in a free lightstim for you) She will hire a professional photographer to film her swanning around the facilities, showcasing more than just her camel toe..Im sure if you wanted- she would even offer a free cooking demo in the camp kitchen.She has new innovations regarding sausages and time management on the bbq plates.Look forward to your prompt reply as if not suitable, I need to begin begging elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

teehee123

Looooong time lurker on here and you guys always make me laugh so thank you for the fun, light reading on a Friday evening! 😊
I’m so glad that people have now jumped ship from Gomi.
Ok so, I’ve been tossing whether to talk about this or not and I got my friends permission so giving you guys some inside info the the strange sad life of Emmy.
Her former photographer is one of my besties. Lets call her S. She photographed Emmy waaaay back when she was still building her profile. She photographed all her food photos, cookbook etc. She would even would go out of the way to cook for Emmy and her fam. She went above and beyond for this woman. I remember S telling me on how Emmy would go out of her way to embarrass her. S is a size 18-20 and at the time Emmy was flogging her hideous jeans. She practically forced S to try a pair on and wouldn’t take no for an answer. S politely asked not to film her yet Emmy kept pushing her and filmed her anyway as she looked ‘amazing in her branded jeans’. Let’s just say S offloaded all this to me and I was in shock. S can be a bit of a pushover sadly even to a point where Emmy owed her some cash and would bargain for her photography services as they were ‘mates’. S still is civil with this woman and hasn’t cut her off. It angers me just thinking about it. I’ve tried again and again to convince S that Emmy is as toxic a human can get. Anyhow she’s distanced herself from Emmy and because of it I think she’s gained a hell lot for of confidence! S also has some inside goss on Aaron but I’ll wait to tell you that later!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hello, loooonnng time lurker (on Gomi and Tattle!), first time poster ever on a forum...please be kind!

I have thoroughly enjoyed your insights into Emmylou’s bizarre, manic, exhibitionist life.

I’ve been thinking about it (TW suicide), and although I find it hard to feel sorry for our dear Emmy, I think she’s deep down an emotionally stunted wannabe who never grew out of her 14yo self who supposedly moved out of home and attempted suicide. Everything she does is the ideal of a young girl who wants to be part of the popular crowd and make it famous. The designer clothes (usually too late and the cheapest version), the clinging onto anyone who pays her attention until they realise she’s annoying af and don’t want to be her friend, the desire to be on TV, the attention seeking. Everything screams a vision board of an ideal life for a teenager of a very lost soul and very, very lonely.

One thing I’ve never understood is why she doesn’t just vlog instead of the outdated stories. She could be making passive income, increase her reach and get better sponsorship. Actually, I do understand - this would require actual editing and effort that her kids aren’t capable of like acting like an iPhone film crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

emmyglue

One of the comments -
Eek I don’t know why but I don’t like this. I feel like we’re going to come off looking like the bad ones here and that is so not the case!
I will never defend this beast, but has she actually shown anyone else’s children this holiday? If she has, I’ve missed it! And if she hasn’t, and she’s “only” shown her own - as much as it sucks, she’s allowed to.
I feel for the company and I don’t think they can boot her out. Spamming their page, even if the thoughts and opinions are legitimate, just feels icky to me

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The way her brain is wired is so completely fucked. If you need to mention 5 times how tired you all are, WHY ARE YOU UP AND GOING TO THE POOL AT 7AM YOU UTTER NUTJOB? Let the kids have a sleep in. Stick them in front of an iPad, let them recharge their little batteries after a big day yesterday.

Meanwhile, I’d bet my house on a whispered story about having thrush on her return home because she appears to be living in damp, camel-toe crushing bathers for this entire trip and her forward tilting fanny is permanently stewing in a moist, yeasty environment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Adele also had 165,000+ comments on her giveaway post. Let’s see how much engagement EL gets if she “gifts” something to her community …
Yo yo! I'm here at the bewwdiful Big 4. I've got a big giveaway to announce. I'm so excited to share that I'll be giving away a used light stim! All my avid story watchers will know that it's healed my dandruff, the scar down my pants, and removed an entire layer of skin from my face! Garnier have come on board and I'll be throwing in an opened bottle of marcella water and an out of date sirrum. Just tell me in 25 words or less how gawjus and bewdiful I am, and stay tuned and I never announce a winner ✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 28

00ps_I_did_it_again

I’ve been a single Mum and taken my kids on holidays. I didn’t have the luxury of money to catch planes to exotic places but I’ve driven 18 hours with them in a car and a cat vomiting everywhere cause that’s what Mums sometimes do. I’ve stayed in less space as that cabin to save
money. EL is not exhausted. She’s tired, she’s finally been called out. I’ve done the day trip to Whitehaven. Yes it’s long, we’ve all had too much sun, but had an early dinner/night and bounced back in the morning for a quiet day “it’s a rest day kids”. Rest day is we mooch around the pool, go into town…see what’s happening at kids club, followed by at night of early dinner and TV to recover. EL is not exhausted…she’s embarrassed that she’s been called out. Normally she’s straight on the gram to rant for sympathy to her “tribe” that “the gang” is out to ruin her. None of that this time. You can always tell when she’s full of bs by the way she connects with camera. If she is telling porky pies, she can’t look at the camera. Watch when she is telling the truth (or her version)…she suddenly takes on her “presenter” role and voice and looks directly at the camera. She looks and sounds miserable…mothering to her IMO is foreign (and that’s ok, no judgement… we all aren’t Mother Teresa). What grinds my gears is that she doesn’t admit it, she lives vicariously through them, and uses them as props and crew in her never ending pursuit of fulfilling her ambitions of grandeur, at all costs. p.s where’s the photographer she needed to take photos of the holiday …who the f#%*k can afford that. I was lucky to be able to pay for school photos!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

icouldsizedown

Yep some of y’all need to remember that she’s just a tragic mid-40s wannabe with an ill fitting wardrobe and a huge ego. If people are stupid enough to buy her light stim or her polyester house dresses more fool them. Don’t direct traffic here pls it’s a pleb free zone xo

Reactions: 27

icouldsizedown

Poor camellia. Imagine your mum strutting around like Winnie the Pooh and having to film her yakking away about how great she is. Those kids are going to have a lot to unpack in therapy one day

• Haha
  • Sad
I think she’s booked this holiday, seeing Adele Barbaro’s sponsored content, and just EXPECTED that they would upgrade her on arrival because ERRRRMAHHHHHGAHHHHD IT’S EMMYLOU FROM EMMYLOU LOVES! But alas, they did not, so now she’s stuck in the smallest/cheapest accommodation, after spending all that time in transit imagining the upgraded 3 bedroom “condo”. I can guarantee you that is what has prompted such spiteful, negative language about, literally, everything. “The water park isn’t open yet”, “there’s no storage space”, “it’s really small”, “we’re eating bacon and rice in the cabin each night”, “too many kids”, “I forgot my Weetbix” etc. Even the optics of her SWEEPING yesterday felt so aggrieved… nobody wants to associate boring house chores with holidays!

Maybe she should just ride that broomstick back to Melbourne and stop trying to damage Big4’s well-established reputation. 🧹

• Heart

AJAYA

VIP Member
I 100% guarantee she is not paying for the condo. After bailing up the 'marketing manager' yesterday she's cut a deal with them

Reactions: 26