Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got the kids new doona COVERS, not new doonas like she kept saying? And had to leave the state and employee someone else to put clean sheets on their beds? I’m a real clean sheet nerd and everyone gets fresh sheets twice a week, which I know is probably an overkill, but the way she talks about clean sheets makes it seem like it’s a very rare even and that makes me feel sooooo ill. She’s forever rolling about nude with fake tan and eating in bed and just ughhhhhhh.

The Michael Kors dress shows that she now looks legitimately pregnant. The hanging below her vag might’ve been tidied up with the gunt procedure, but it’s just left a hard, protruding belly that looks legit pregnant and that nobody has told her that Michael Kors dress is a genuine assault to the senses is just further proof she has absolutely no friends at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks like an overstuffed garbage bag in that MK dress 😂😂 honestly that smug look she always has is just revolting and stomach churning!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
JUST POINT YOUR PHONE DOWN AT YOUR FEET YOU IDIOT.

Also this is so stupid and petty but I have kids the same age and I would never mixup Minecraft and Roblox 😂
Obviously has no idea what her kids are into.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So she got the kids new doona COVERS, not new doonas like she kept saying? And had to leave the state and employee someone else to put clean sheets on their beds? I’m a real clean sheet nerd and everyone gets fresh sheets twice a week, which I know is probably an overkill, but the way she talks about clean sheets makes it seem like it’s a very rare even and that makes me feel sooooo ill. She’s forever rolling about nude with fake tan and eating in bed and just ughhhhhhh.

The Michael Kors dress shows that she now looks legitimately pregnant. The hanging below her vag might’ve been tidied up with the gunt procedure, but it’s just left a hard, protruding belly that looks legit pregnant and that nobody has told her that Michael Kors dress is a genuine assault to the senses is just further proof she has absolutely no friends at all.

Twice a week definitely isn't overkill, it's great! I'm the same.

Reactions: 3
So all 3 of her kids love playing Roblox, but she’s so completely disconnected from their personal hobbies that she thought it was Minecraft? My kids play Minecraft, and I’m forever checking out the “worlds” they’ve created, and the different things they’ve achieved. I certainly know the difference… But that’s because I care enough to ask and show them that their interests are really important. Those sheets basically say “I have absolutely no idea who you are or what you like”. Unless it’s about Emmylou, it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: 17
Obviously has no idea what her kids are into.
That mamma needs to be checking what her kids are doing on their devices. Ummm…big difference…I wouldn’t be letting those young girls on Roblox, lots of shady people lurking there. I’ve deleted it after my 12 year old girl showed me a conversation that someone was trying to have with her.

Reactions: 7
All that makeup crap and fast fashion. Keep destroying our planet Emmylou!

That mamma needs to be checking what her kids are doing on their devices. Ummm…big difference…I wouldn’t be letting those young girls on Roblox, lots of shady people lurking there. I’ve deleted it after my 12 year old girl showed me a conversation that someone was trying to have with her.
They aren’t annoying her if they are on iPads

Reactions: 2
There’s been no stories all afternoon. Im dying to see the camel toe being flaunted in QLD!
One would think she would have gotton her entire tummy tucked!!!! Looks like 2 pigs doing the dirty in a blanket in the dress she just posted on stories!! The Kors one!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Came here to see what others thought of her skin in her most recent stories... glad it wasn't my eyes deceiving me! The pigmentation on the Esmi posts and then the contrast between her jaw and 'neck' in the braggging posts is just horrific 🤮
You keep your damn light stim the heck away from me thanks, lazy, crazy lou!
Makes me NEVER want to use anything ahe smears on that moon!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.