Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was a bit odd too. She's happy to leave them at home alone whilst she goes for her morning walk at home. My take is that she was painting herself as a total martyr - look how much I sacrifice as a single mother now.

I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like all of her posts about this holiday park are very sneery.
Yeah agree. It’s because she paid.

Reactions: 5
The caption didn’t say it, you bleeping did, repeatedly.

You literally lied multiple times about how much you paid, you bleeping sloth.
Why the duck is she up so early dragging those kids to the pool? If there is nothing in the tank...sleep in!!!! There is no need to be up that early on vacation unless you have something specific booked.

Reactions: 12
Telling us all that’s on offer at the park for the 100th time.
Hasn’t she given them enough publicity BAD publicity going by the comments on their post!

Reactions: 8
Umm boo, imma just whisper this, nobody else has to know, okay…

YES HELLO UMM YOUR SKIN IS FUCKED.
Don't think the Garnier is going to do squat about that, isn't there a name for what she's got and its usually in pregnant women? . She will no doubt seek expensive facial treatments and creams whilst continuing to flog Garnier to us mere peasants

I’m sure she’s aware of the genuine comments made on big4 insta’s post with regard to privacy and a poster cancelling their holiday… and yet just like that…she’s annoying the bejesus out of other holiday makers while she talks to herself about how tired she is and is tagging big4 again today. I can almost hear the management saying here we go again…🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think she is just overwhelmed bring trapped with the kids 24/7 the cabin is so small that she can't go live at night nor can she sit outside as the.csbins are too close and her voice will echo over the caravan park.
As if she would care if others can hear her booming voice....she doesn't consider her poor neighbours in Port Melbourne 🤣

• Haha
Don't think the Garnier is going to do squat about that, isn't there a name for what she's got and its usually in pregnant women? . She will no doubt seek expensive facial treatments and creams whilst continuing to flog Garnier to us mere peasants
Chloasma?
The difference is stark compared to a year ago, even taking into account summer and some more obvious freckles
Thank goodness she’s wearing a hat, glad we could help inform her of the increased sun sensitivity from the stupid thing
Shame she didn’t research the actual product she sold to her “community”

Reactions: 6
She really loves getting her cameltoe out hey. I’ve seen it across 3 different Insta accounts now - can only imagine how indecent those togs are when they are wet :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
I thought that was a bit odd too. She's happy to leave them at home alone whilst she goes for her morning walk at home. My take is that she was painting herself as a total martyr - look how much I sacrifice as a single mother now.

I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like all of her posts about this holiday park are very sneery.
Not going for an onsite massage is a totally irrelevant piece of information to share UNLESS someone has pulled her up on leaving her kids alone to go have a massage.

Also, I actually think she's toned down her volume this morning or is it just because she's breathless?

Regards front bleeding.
I think it has to do how the cervix and uterus naturally sits. Like some people there reproductive organs sits in different angles. Not sure if birthing kids affects this.

Reactions: 4
Melasma. You're right, it's common among pregnant women.

Reactions: 4
Not going for an onsite massage is a totally irrelevant piece of information to share UNLESS someone has pulled her up on leaving her kids alone to go have a massage.

Also, I actually think she's toned down her volume this morning or is it just because she's breathless?
My bet is because she's breathless. I've just recovered from covid and have unrelated breathing issues, walked two laps around the Tan last night with a friend and still wasn't anywhere near as breathless as she is. Granted I don't eat like a pig and I go to the gym 4 times a week.

Reactions: 3
I’m just waiting on all the complaints from her “community” when they all come at her with patchy f’ed up skin!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.