Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread 👏🏼 Emmylou’s threads are growing as fast as her stomach surgery swelling.
Carry on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You know you're a certified whack job when your thread pages overtake Sophie Cachias at a rapid rate

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think we may have set a new speed record for an Aussie influencer thread 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. Boiled sausages and chicken in a biscuit all round!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think we may have set a new speed record for an Aussie influencer thread 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. Boiled sausages and chicken in a biscuit all round!
I think we are still behind Sarah’s Day! I’m sure she’s had threads move within less than a week.

Thanks to @icouldsizedown for the thread title. Sorry I forgot to mention in first post 💜

We've got two open EmmyLou #6 threads started in the last 30 minutes. Can we stick with this one?
Yes my mistake in the last one! I’ve asked them to close it.

Reactions: 7
Can the person who does the funny recaps pls give us a run down. For the newbies 😊 Sorry I can’t remember who!

Reactions: 7
There’s been no stories all afternoon. Im dying to see the camel toe being flaunted in QLD!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Madam has arrived! I hope the kids have a blast!
Me too. They looked so excited! Please, Emmy, by all means, film the caravan park. Film the beach. Film yourself shilling whatever fugly items are on the roster this week. But please don't film the kids. And don't make them film you. Let them enjoy their holiday.

Reactions: 13
And it’s…..🥁🥁🥁….beewwwwtifullll
Without coming across as a total snob it looks like my absolute worse nightmare come true - even from the 'reception/arrival' area they are standing in:censored: I'd rather sit in my backyard than stay at a Big 4 caravan park!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I’m about 12 hours behind, but finally caught up on her stories!

Agree that it’s finally sunk in that Alove is never coming back. Definitely possible that she invited him on the holiday “for the kids” because they were spending so much time together over Christmas…and he turned her down. I am interested to see if this is sponsored, because she hasn’t mentioned anything yet!

There was too much happening the other night, but that dig at Alove about how he’s the happiest he’s ever been and her and the kids are miserable. The sly comments roll off her tongue so easily, I’m not even sure she realises. Of course she’s upset, of course the kids are upset. But that’s not Alove’s fault. She has said herself multiple times that he hated her, she needs to pull on her big girl pants (size up) and accept that it’s probably the best thing that’s happened to their family. She deserves a relationship with someone that actually likes her and the kids deserve to see healthy relationships modelled. A good dose of therapy to understand why she chased fame at the expense of her family wouldn’t go astray either.

Reactions: 16
Without coming across as a total snob it looks like my absolute worse nightmare come true - even from the 'reception/arrival' area they are standing in:censored: I'd rather sit in my backyard than stay at a Big 4 caravan park!!
Me too!! I’ll happily admit I’m a snob! All I thought was 2 planes and a BUS?!. Wouldn’t catch a taxi after the long long day! Nah she caught the shuttle bus that drops everyone off at their designated property.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.