Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost my bookmark for this page and had to google me lady and stumbled onto LinkedIn and found this gem…
”Growing up in WA, Emmylou won a scholarship to the prestigious Johnny Young Talent School.” Don’t know if that’s true but there is some other questionable highlights of her ”career” there, and, as the saying goes, don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story…🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another newbie! I found you yesterday, from GOMI. Caught up on the Kearns, and currently on page 4 of this thread. Carry on :m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way her brain is wired is so completely fucked. If you need to mention 5 times how tired you all are, WHY ARE YOU UP AND GOING TO THE POOL AT 7AM YOU UTTER NUTJOB? Let the kids have a sleep in. Stick them in front of an iPad, let them recharge their little batteries after a big day yesterday.

Meanwhile, I’d bet my house on a whispered story about having thrush on her return home because she appears to be living in damp, camel-toe crushing bathers for this entire trip and her forward tilting fanny is permanently stewing in a moist, yeasty environment.
Gosh I'm pleased you're here @ActiveLies
🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lost my bookmark for this page and had to google me lady and stumbled onto LinkedIn and found this gem…
”Growing up in WA, Emmylou won a scholarship to the prestigious Johnny Young Talent School.” Don’t know if that’s true but there is some other questionable highlights of her ”career” there, and, as the saying goes, don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story…🤪😂
Don't forgot back in the year 2000 she was training to be a paramedic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear EL is exhausted from being on holiday 😳Meanwhile the kids are having a ball, burning energy, playing games and exercising far more naturally and age appropriately than being “trained” on the front lawn. Bless those kids - I hope they squeeze every opportunity to just be kids for a few days!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we think she’s ever spent this much solo time with her kids before? Without daycare or someone to babysit? I’d be exhausted too, but also know my limits and wouldn’t book a long holiday 😅

Reactions: 10
See how in the recent story of her whinging into the phone she’s blanked out the background other a colourblock? Obviously reading here and the big4 page..

Reactions: 10
This slug does nothing but whinge.

The lead up to this was how great the Big 4 was (which it is) now it's this crap. They are kids. Of course they want to play.

Just because you can't film your mug doing absolutely nothing and actually Mother for once.

Also noticed her blocking the background! Honestly GREAT. Hopefully she continues. It was getting ridiculous. Especially as many people called her out on it.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Chloasma?
The difference is stark compared to a year ago, even taking into account summer and some more obvious freckles
Thank goodness she’s wearing a hat, glad we could help inform her of the increased sun sensitivity from the stupid thing
Shame she didn’t research the actual product she sold to her “community”
It's a shame because she used to have nice skin! Now it's ruined for "likes"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.