Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks and sounds miserable. I’m sure there is underlying tension that mum is tired and cranky and the kids are probably walking on eggshells. I hope they are having a good time and not feeling guilty about their mother being so tired and finding it so hard. But if she is sharing it all with her community I’m sure her kids are fully aware of how how she is feeling which sadly can turn the holiday to tit for them

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Girlfriend is completely incoherent in the latest stories. I’d putting 5 bucks on a Valium or ten for that cheeky 45 min nap she had, that haven’t had a chance to wear off yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fancy moaning about being on holidays in AB with your children.
How hard can it be?
Spending time with her children is obviously not something she actually enjoys and then add to that the fact that it's hot with high humidity and Mumma Bear is not a happy camper.

Reactions: 10
She sounds absolutely munted! She's either drunk or high. She's slurring her words and her eyes are rolling around and can't seem to keep her eyes open. I've been exhausted before. That's not exhausted, that's cooked!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Emmylooooo had her face plastered on the back of a bus at one point didn’t she?

Reactions: 1
She is 100% going to be making those kids feel guilty for how ‘tired’ mumma is.
It’s not like they’re toddlers and she literally has to run around after them.
Why isn’t she feeling well rested after a big day yesterday and a good nights sleep? Why couldn’t she have slept in this morning while the kids played in the cabin. Did she really have to be up and at the pool at 7am
She’s either putting on her exhausted face or she’s on something because momma is COOKED!

Reactions: 8
She is 100% going to be making those kids feel guilty for how ‘tired’ mumma is.
It’s not like they’re toddlers and she literally has to run around after them.
Why isn’t she feeling well rested after a big day yesterday and a good nights sleep? Why couldn’t she have slept in this morning while the kids played in the cabin. Did she really have to be up and at the pool at 7am
She’s either putting on her exhausted face or she’s on something because momma is COOKED!
Cant she just go to the pool with a book or magazine and read and be there to watch the kids do tricks while relaxing!

Reactions: 9
She looks and sounds miserable. I’m sure there is underlying tension that mum is tired and cranky and the kids are probably walking on eggshells. I hope they are having a good time and not feeling guilty about their mother being so tired and finding it so hard. But if she is sharing it all with her community I’m sure her kids are fully aware of how how she is feeling which sadly can turn the holiday to tit for them
Honestly the easiest place to stay with kids is a CARAVAN PARK! I've stayed at that one twice. There is so much for the kids to do while you sit and watch. Baby animals, jumping pillow, mini golf, carts to hire, water slides, pool etc
She's ridiculous.

Seems like the Big 4 are fans of our gal.
Shared her stories again on their Insta and haven't addressed the concerns of the other people.🤷‍♀️
It's obviously a partnership of some kind so they are determined to get their moneys worth.

Reactions: 4
Fancy moaning about being on holidays in AB with your children.
How hard can it be?
Spending time with her children is obviously not something she actually enjoys and then add to that the fact that it's hot with high humidity and Mumma Bear is not a happy camper.
I’m sure she admitted to this in the past. Back when she was extremely candid about her life. Those that think she has not filter now would have a field day with her stories from a few years ago. She moaned about Alove and the kids, often through tears, on a daily basis. I noticed the wholesome family schtick and the awkward flirting with Aaron only started when the brand deals came rolling in. When I first started watching her it was like she would invent reasons to be out of her home and away from her family, her pursuit of fame seemed like a convenient excuse.

Reactions: 8
Seems like she uses the tired/knackered card often? If you are that tired always go to the doctor for tests. What do I know anyway? I’m not famous just a nobody.

I’m sure she admitted to this in the past. Back when she was extremely candid about her life. Those that think she has not filter now would have a field day with her stories from a few years ago. She moaned about Alove and the kids, often through tears, on a daily basis. I noticed the wholesome family schtick and the awkward flirting with Aaron only started when the brand deals came rolling in. When I first started watching her it was like she would invent reasons to be out of her home and away from her family, her pursuit of fame seemed like a convenient excuse.
Even when she admitted they had a rocky patch, still called him babe for content. Saw this behaviour at the movie premiere recently. Was there ever a time she put Aaron first for once? Make him a vegan meal or let him stay at hotel for a night without kids. Let him have a day to recharge the batteries? Not sticking the camera in his face? Not fixing or assembling something?Not packing orders? Being kid free? Letting him sleep in?

Last edited:
100 percent a freebie holiday. Otherwise they would be reposting? Fixing up her error of the price she paid from $2500 to $2050. Plus the 16457545 times she raged them. Unless she wanted the budget option to look more appealing to the bogan tribe.

But can Emmy even read a book?
Remember how she found Dark Emu too hard and then got the picture book. Carried it around for weeks but gave up.

Remember guys to always get your information from celebs and influencers. Kimmy K said the the lightstims are on her Christmas whatever. Can’t remember what Em called it or too lazy to google. These people tell the truth and never received money to flog crap.

Maybe Emmy could take some tips from her BBF Sally Obermeder. See goal #3

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I still am shocked she hasn't posted something on Whitehaven? It's one of the most beautiful stretches of beach in the world and she hasn't even posted a still photo let alone a story.

I'm glad she got the memo on tuning down the stories in the caravan park though, last thing I need is to see her in a handstand competition in the pool. I'm still recovering from the bomb in Alove's pool.

Watch Ya Mumma book herself into a staycation when she gets home...

I bet she wishes they'd only done 4 nights too 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.