Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
LL "Robyn only works in certain areas of Melb.
Robyn "I work all over the Melb metro area"

5 mins later

LL "Robyn only works in certain areas of Melb"
Robyn "I work all over the Melb metro area"
LL "Oh do you? I thought it was only Bayside
Robyn "I work all over Melb metro area"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I haven’t caught up yet but…

FUCK YES ALOVE PROTECT YOUR BABIES!

Look, I know what it’s like to be in an abusive relationship and not have an assertive voice, and the fact that he’s male is irrelevant.

I truly believe he’s doing the best he can with the cards he’s been dealt and I am SO FUCKING PROUD of him right now!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
@gemmagucci any chance you could attend the market at 11:00am for the big performance. If she opens up for questions, you could ask how to blanch sausages or make a wrap? Or how to incorporate cheezels into a recipe? We could (nondisclosed) gift you an Alice McCall twin set and a cute bottle of eye drops for your efforts! If you get more photos, we'll chuck in the party bag of cheezels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
So, ohmahgod, me and Leah forgot to farken tell yas, Mama's got a new playlist out! Oh yeah. So if you go to Spotify and look for Hot Trash, that's the name of ma list, and just tap on that and the music just like plays. You can scroll froo and select ya know like different songs. It's sah good! I play it ya know like in the warehouse when everyone is tryna work and it's just so motahvating, yeah Leah? Thanks to Warner music for coorating this playlist. It's fucken bewdiful! Hahahhaha Leah's just lovin' ma dancin'.
20220328_163848.jpg

Track listing:
1. Dude (Looks Like A Lady)
2. I Feel The Earth Move
3. Desperado
4. Fat Bottomed Girls
5. Teenage Dirtbag
6. All By Myself
7. Loser

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Yes you heard it correctly Tattlers.

LL is going to the Suckling Pig Festival as a guest of Australian Pork!! You can't make this shit up.

Keep a look out over your shoulder LL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

OhMyLou

VIP Member
My two cents worth on the Alove and EL situation. I hold a pretty senior corp role and anyone would say I’m a confident reliable person. I was once like Alove we my ex mentally fucked with my head I left him 2 times he reeled me back in before finally breaking free the 3rd time. Mental abuse can be as bad if not worse than psychical because when you are there you can’t see it. He nearly broke me mentally.

Im not going to judge what he’s doing but all I can say is I can’t imagine how hard it is trying to leave a nutcase like her when 3 kids are involved. I hope he and the kids can get to WA and they can breathe a little.

And yes if she’s earning more and he’s been looking after the kids she should pay him and for his holidays. I know plenty of women who hold senior positions and their husbands/partners run the house. Equality goes both ways ladies

• Heart
Reactions: 32

1001 others

VIP Member
EL, I have some suggestions for you!
  • Hook up with a life coach to overhaul your life - you're all over the place at the moment ... there's too much chaos, too much to look at, and it's confusing what your actual brand is. Create an album of stories on your IG for these sessions.
  • Also hook up with a fashion consultant - I'm sure there are some nice threads in amongst all those ZM offerings ... get this person to show you what suits YOU - your shape, colours, etc. Again, create an album of stories for this on your IG. Cast the net wider and invite your community to ask questions via live sessions with the fashion consultant. Try to pick and up and coming fashion consultant - the exposure for them (and you) will be beneficial.
  • Ditch the light thingymajigs. Seriously. They're going to come back on you in some way, I can just sense it ... someone will get burnt or worse and you'll be held accountable. Leave that sort of thing to Dr Dennis Gross, who knows what he's doing.
  • Ditch your relationship with Garnier and go and see a beauty therapist who will give you treatments to transform your skin - which they can plug to get around the new rules, without you needing to say a word ... the benefits will be obvious. Tip: make sure they use Dermalogica products as your skin needs optimal help, and this really is the best product range on the market. Create an album of stories of this on your IG and work a deal where you get treatments + products for the exposure.
  • Walking videos are fine and dandy, but why not pal up with someone else - just a random person off the street - and make it an interview series? That would be far more entertaining to watch. If they happened to be someone running a NfP or offering some great community service, all the better - the exposure for them would be amazing (and it would make you look good too).
I shall look forward to seeing you implement these ideas soon!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I can understand people feeling annoyed or let down by ALove (and in saying that I acknowledge he owes no one on social media anything) but he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. We know she lays emotional guilt trips and verbally (and financially) abuses them - imagine what him and those poor kids are subject to when the iPhone isn't filming.

Although the kids appeared in the stories, look what he focused on - a lonely, desperate friendless frump putting on dirty socks, posing in front of an overflowing bin. I've been critical of ALove in the past but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt right now. If he moves back in though, the gloves come off.

seethesun

The children seem to be aware that they are not to be filmed anymore. Yesterday Leah was strategically filming to cut the kids out of shot. The look on Vs face this morning when she realised she was on camera was one of 'where do I go, how do I get off camera'. Heads up Emmy. It's not good enough to remove them from the shot - TURN THE GODDAMN CAMERA OFF. Because you continue 5o film, your children now have ANOTHER thing to manage - how do I ensure I'm not in mum's video? Alongside thoughts of why is it bad if mum has been doing this practically my whole life.

Edit to add - especially the middle child. You can tell she is a stickler for the rules and wants to do the right thing. Emmy has told us all about her anxiety, this would really increase that for her.

I don't even have words for the cafe interaction with Aaron. Aside from the relationship stuff, god it is just so bloody rude to be in conversation with someone and then talk about them to imaginary people on your phone.

Watching her be the centre if everyone's attention while she talks about mundane shit like that abhorrent outfit...you barely see your kids emmy. Stop and be present. Just drink your coffee. Ask them about their school day and send them off calm and motivated Don't make comments in front of them referencing Aaron or your breakup. Be a freaking mother.

Gosh I feel for those kids. They have had so much to deal with. Separation, mum in and out of hospital, seeing mum recover, camera stuff, mum never around.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
Any guesses what Emmy is measuring here?? I’m going to go with her chances of securing another cookbook deal.
17835C01-8B59-4DF5-8E81-2C3EF8CDBEB6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Notpaid-justgifted

Why doesn't Aaron say to her "I'll come to breakfast for some family time, but only if you put the camera away"
No one sets any boundaries around this grotty moll, no one.
They just enable her daily.

I'd say thats why the family in W.A are rarely involved, they don't put up with her shit.
Remember when the brothers asked not to he filmed in the hotel room last time she was there? At least someone around her has the guts to call her out.
Having seen how vicious she got with Sage when he sassed her, I’d say Alove is working very hard to maintain a balance with her so she doesn’t get nasty to him or the kids. Given how they aren’t on camera very much and there’s active work to protect school uniforms etc…. I’d say he’s doing fantastically at setting boundaries and making things work.
remember she’s a full blown narcissist- you have to play a long game to extract and set boundaries. He’s doing well.

• Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
This artwork is titled "The Sty"
IMG_20220327_185624.jpg

Who would like to hazard a guess as to how often those socks are washed? I'm going with hardly ever. Can you imagine the stench after a day of Mama's sweaty little hooves pounding the streets of Port Melbourne 🤢 How about the bacteria build-up after she removes them, and then shoves them back inside her dark, steaming shoe - Michael Kors eat your heart out, Emmylou Loves is growing mushrooms in ya farken white sneakers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Ok so I used to watch FlappyScratch for the hilarity. Now, I just feel like we are watching her just fuck ass around doing her day to day general errands with no real purpose. Just like watching a stranger go about their day! What are we watching that’s influential? Or inspirational? It’s weird! “Today I’m eating a wrap, today I’m getting a mani, today I am going to the Osteo, today I’m having an almond latte….” it’s like watching someone act out my own calendar! (That doesn’t say much for me does it!!) Today I’m wearing pants that look like a paper lunch order bag….. 😂

• Haha

cheezelfingers

I have to say I used to actually be a fan, loved some of the cakes she would pump out, and a couple of pieces in the first collection (the brown floral bomber to be exact) I nearly bought. But then….. I don’t know what happened. She just went silly, it’s the all over the place nature I can’t deal with. I think maybe it was the dance she did at her 40th that made me think hang on, we’re a few crayons short of a box here.
Emmylou, not trolling here, but I hope you will sit back and use your ample child free time to really assess your “brand” and pick a lane. By the way it’s not fashion.

• Haha