Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @mariah cachia for the thread title

Today’s new threads finds us wondering how we burned through 50 pages of the last thread in 5 1/2 days although we have had plenty of material to discuss and speculate over:
A reference to visiting the Supercars that was actually a promotion for visiting Philip Island whilst not visiting some of the islands most famous tourist spots
A flirtatious helicopter flight and a rough Saturday night that put our girl out of action come Monday
The discovery that EmmyLou’s three ride or die friends are in fact paid to do so
Doors to the warehouse were thrown open for about 30 minutes but there was enough time to spot post it notes and new texts in the corner
We celebrated Camilla’s newly acquired pen licence by purchasing earrings from Filly’s Stable, quietly contemplating why the newly acquired texts didn’t suffice
Speculation that the Airlie beach trip was a momentous change in family dynamics.
And possibly the highlight, @gemmagucci caught our girl in the wild, cheeses in hand, in her native habitat no less, and managed to photograph her without her consent. We like that for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
So Emmylou is cheating on Woolworths for Coles. Let’s hope they remember this if the decide to bring her back for a Easter or mother’s day campaign.

Reactions: 3
This has made my day. I just can’t😂 …. In the wild…. Cheezels in tow. Iconic 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has lost a bit of weight, not much but I can see the difference in her face.
That being said, it is obvious by today's, "in the wild" photos that she is not dieting if she continues to purchase and eat chips?
So my question is what has caused her to drop weight without a rigorous exercise regime or a dramatic change in her calories in/out?
I suppose we can take into account that her intake while in hospital was limited to when the cafe was open but it is doing my head in.

Here's a tip LL. Arrange your busy schedule so you can go and buy your own bleeping flowers and also arrive on time!
You're welcome!!

Reactions: 16
She has lost a bit of weight, not much but I can see the difference in her face.
That being said, it is obvious by today's, "in the wild" photos that she is not dieting if she continues to purchase and eat chips?
So my question is what has caused her to drop weight without a rigorous exercise regime or a dramatic change in her calories in/out?
I suppose we can take into account that her intake while in hospital was limited to when the cafe was open but it is doing my head in.

Here's a tip LL. Arrange your busy schedule so you can go and buy your own bleeping flowers and also arrive on time!
You're welcome!!
Anyone think she had weight loss surgery? She's sneaky enough..

Reactions: 4
Anyone think she had weight loss surgery? She's sneaky enough..
Or this?

"That's when she came across a new drug called Ozempic, which is officially used to treat type two diabetics.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.png

Ozempic is officially used to treat type two diabetics. (A Current Affair)

It's also prescribed off-label as a weight loss drug for patients who meet the criteria.

It's self-administered weekly, as an injection."

Reactions: 6
At this point I feel like the start of a new EL thread is like a rollercoaster that I really have no idea why I've lined up again, but I do it for the rush. Thank you for the new thread @Broken Veneers
Amazing thread title @mariah cachia
I've also just seen the pap shots from @gemmagucci :ROFLMAO: fcken hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Broken Veneers your recap is superb
@gemmagucci you’ve made my day

once again this witch really has nothing to do and burns cash quicker than most of us can earn it. No offence to the lash lady but if she’s that good she’d be embarrassed that her work comes off frumpy Lou’s eyes so quickly

loved the dehydrated comments about her basketball stomach when will she start carrying around those two litre water bottles

and Emmy I’m calling bullshit on Alove saying you looked good I’m guessing it was more like “EL duck I look good don’t I ALove? “ Alove Yep [while not looking and assembling mouse traps]

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread already. Buckle up everyone, I’m sure we’ll be fanging it through this one too.
So much to unpack from episode 1549378 of the Emmyloo tit show.

She’s confirmed that the trip to Filly Stable was all about her and not at all about celebrating C. Had to pick up that DIVINE jumper for herself and promptly model it for Alove. In fact the jumper was so DEVINE, that we got a sneak preview as she was running late to drop the mysteriously absent children at school. We then get to see her show off the JUST DIVINE jumper in various other inappropriate settings, including in the middle of a god damn pedestrian crossing.

We get a run down of her BIG day ahead which consists of a meeting to finalise a bleeping playlist, followed by bumper to bumper personal appointments. One of which she stands around out the front of, filming herself raving about how much the woman hates clients running late, whilst being 10 minutes late herself. But evidently that’s Leah’s fault because her job is to babysit this giant toddler.

We get several new explanations as to why her stomach is so round. It’s bleeping dehydration, it’s the bleeping hospital stay, it’s the bleeping cheese and wine from the bleeping weekend.

The one thing I can agree with her on is that she has without a doubt become the biggest wanker on instagram. Good on bleeping you, Emmyloo.🥇

I don’t think these photos today had enough exposure on the last thread …. So don’t hate but here they are again.
I cannot believe this is real. Feel free to post on every new thread forevermore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anyone else feel like the financial house of cards that is EmmyLou Loves, MUST be about to come tumbling down?!
A largeish, and extensively renovated warehouse m, presumably somewhere in an inner-ish area of Melbourne where real estate is at a premium, that is used for… what, exactly?!
A staff of three (!) (presumably?) full-time employees, one of whom literally seems to be paid to follow EL around all day filming her.
A daily roter of personal health, lifestyle, wellness and grooming appointments for EL that would literally put a Kardashian to shame.
But what ‘work’ is bringing in the $$ to keep all of this up?! Could it really all be the Oils?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.