Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep stuffing pie hole with expensive meat. Remember how she did a song and dance about eggs being expensive. A lot of people can’t afford meat. She eats enough for a dozen people. Make a vegetarian or vegan meal

Reactions: 4
Probably couldnt get a job at the hospital, she left a trail of cut off glove fingers all over the place 🤣
Phlebs I’ve been to look for a vein without gloves, then glove up, cleanse the area and do their business. One finger ungloved seems really, really odd…

Reactions: 11
Probably couldnt get a job at the hospital, she left a trail of cut off glove fingers all over the place 🤣

Serious attention seeking behavior. Could easily have been done at home, I feel so sorry for staff for having to put up with her.
the nurse probably refused to do it in her pig sty of a house for health and safety reasons.
I mean, we’ve all seen the glove with a huge hole in it - but even the nurse has some standards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emmylou: Shalan made them so beautifully didnt she?
Camellia: And you ruined it.

That poor girl
And when EmmyLou suggested flipping it so the sun was at the top and C had to tell her about the buttons being in the wrong spot. Jesus EmmyLou, your child thinks things through more than you do. She was set to rip that bed apart the minute the thought hit her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Exactly, she speaks for the sake of speaking. Trying to prove she’s engaging with the children but is actually taking absolute shite… and they know it.

Reactions: 13
If they either have money or come from money (they seem to like designer things) maybe Zoe Moss is just an easy gig? Not too demanding, young Leah seems to have the shittiest job following EmmyLou for hours on end recording her every move. It doesn’t seem like the most stable company to be a part of though, it would stress me the duck out watching EmmyLou haemorrhage money all over the shop.
Do you think that Lia and the "receptionist" may actually work for the ZM company while Leah and SL are thrown some cash by LL?
There is no way that she could pay four staff while doing duck all to earn a living herself?

Reactions: 19
After Emmy has trudged into C and V's room and messed up their sheets, you can see C to the left of screen fixing her blanket back up and her little face breaks my heart.
Oh my god, you are so right. 😢 As it’s been pointed out before, C seems to be a really sweet and sensitive kid. She reminds me a lot of my eldest who thrives with routine and structure. Little C had a beautifully made bed (thanks cleaning company sponsorship) and Emmy barrelled in, pulled it all apart, commented that that the sun should be at the other end (C correctly pointed out that the buttons were meant to be at the bottom) and then she abruptly brings the attention back to herself and how eXhAuSteD she is and leaves C to clean up after her. She is so incredibly ignorant of everyone around her.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Do you think that Lia and the "receptionist" may actually work for the ZM company while Leah and SL are thrown some cash by LL?
There is no way that she could pay four staff while doing duck all to earn a living herself?
That would seem obvious, therefore it would never occur to me! 🙃 :oops: Lia used to work a lot at EmmyLou’s place before the warehouse though didn’t she?

I doubt she’d use her Doterra or light stim money to pay them, that all goes into the little piggy’s bank account I bet.

Reactions: 5
So no one is going to comment on the shoes that don’t fit her? WTAF!

The hoofs are out in force! WOW!
The hogs hoofs are revolting..
what's wrong with a pair of nice nude strappy heels? Why the Mules.. so wrong!

Reactions: 6
If they either have money or come from money (they seem to like designer things) maybe Zoe Moss is just an easy gig? Not too demanding, young Leah seems to have the shittiest job following EmmyLou for hours on end recording her every move. It doesn’t seem like the most stable company to be a part of though, it would stress me the duck out watching EmmyLou haemorrhage money all over the shop.
When ZM first started wasn't there a heap of people she employed, and people buzzing round the warehouse all day, but now there's only two people. Lia that looks like she actually comes to work to work and the other Leah her little cinematographer/come Lachy, and we don't even count EL in the equation of the business as she just seems to come and goes as she pleases doing absolutely shite all day business wise, more interested in having vitamin infusion🤮 , mani, facial, shopping for cheezels, etc etc

Reactions: 3
I was reading up on this lady yesterday with Münchausen by internet. It’s about sickness bloggers who fake it online (Australian example Belle Gibson) this American one is Kelly. Her story is truly bizarre - warning photos gross. Not saying that this is what EmmyLou is doing but she seems the type to enjoy the attention that being sick got/gets her
OMG I have been following her since post amputation. It's full on (and very sad, actually).

Reactions: 1
Everything this woman does is so weird…. Why wouldn’t she buy bedding that matched? Her tartan and floral might both have orange in them, but they don’t go together at all. Neither do the girls’.

Reactions: 15
Everything this woman does is so weird…. Why wouldn’t she buy bedding that matched? Her tartan and floral might both have orange in them, but they don’t go together at all. Neither do the girls’.
You also have to take the 1950s floral carpet into account too!
It's all just a clusterfuck of epic proportions and mirrors LLs life.

• Haha
The nurse preparing the IV fluids with no gloves is a big No No! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing!

The way her daughter was fixing her bed after EmmyNoLoveNoClue ruined it totally upset me! It’s her personal space and I don’t think she should be filming in there. Nothing is private for those poor kids.

Attachments

• Sad
The nurse preparing the IV fluids with no gloves is a big No No! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing!

The way her daughter was fixing her bed after EmmyNoLoveNoClue ruined it totally upset me! It’s her personal space and I don’t think she should be filming in there. Nothing is private for those poor kids.
Yep. Totally agree. Camilla said she didn't want herself filmed in her own bedroom, but EL wasn't listening at all to C and just barged in on her. No respect for privacy. Anything including the kids for the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.