Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say the last 2 weeks have been hectic and she's tired? All I've seen her do are personal grooming appointments. What a lux life she leads.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This way, he gets to control the situation somewhat.
Did you notice how quickly the camera was off Sage? Him having the camera controls what is shared to an extent.
This. He's letting her think she is running the show but bit by bit he is dismantling her stranglehold on the narrative. The only part I hate about us discussing him on here is that it potentially gives EL an insight into the way he is now operating. For the good of your family, Emmylou, just be kind to ALove and your kids. Also, I really want you to address the singing lesson this week - thanks toots✌🏽

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one that thinks Aaron is good looking? His smile, curly hair and eyes are gorgeous.

If he had a stylist, a bit more drive and a bit of edge he’d be a total catch. I think EL has killed his self esteem and he just hovers around lost. Someone get him an episode on Dr. Phil, stat.
If he had a stylist, a bit more drive and a bit of edge he’d be a total catch.

Lol but he has none of these.

He is barely employed. Hasn’t had a wash in forever. Can’t string a sentence together. His dopey shy smile makes me want to scream!!! He NEVER had any self esteem. As Lazylou once said he turned up at her door in Melbourne with a guitar and a suitcase when they got together.
So he did pretty good on the break up … he rented an apartment in Port Melbourne and she bought him a couch. He left with more than he came with. Nope , he is not a catch. He and her deserve each other. They are total losers. Both are work shy. Both are unkempt. It just so happens that one is a loud mouth with zero education and the other is a mute that is happy to take an easy (lazy) route.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It hurt my brain reading that!

He might be working from home. A lot of people still are in Melbourne, especially if he works in an office.
most offices have returned. Even if you work at home you have to work! She may need a real job but in separating who ever earns more pays for the other. Looks like she’s having to work and pay for him, I don’t care what you think of a woman when a man walks out on someone I tell you I wouldn’t be paying for his trip to WA or family Sunday meal. If my hubby walked out I’d cut his balls off. I’d would be getting even!!! No mrs nice person

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So, you're saying you wouldn't do ALove @gemmagucci? 😂😘

Since the separation I've been disposed to think more favourably towards ALove, but then you come in with a truth bomb like this reminding me of the reasons why he used to annoy me lol - I'm so conflicted!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
most offices have returned. Even if you work at home you have to work! She may need a real job but in separating who ever earns more pays for the other. Looks like she’s having to work and pay for him, I don’t care what you think of a woman when a man walks out on someone I tell you I wouldn’t be paying for his trip to WA or family Sunday meal. If my hubby walked out I’d cut his balls off. I’d would be getting even!!! No mrs nice person
No true my office hasn’t mandated a return we have over 400 in our Melb office and lucky to have 10% in the office on any given day.

Reactions: 10
So, you're saying you wouldn't do ALove @gemmagucci? 😂😘

Since the separation I've been disposed to think more favourably towards ALove, but then you come in with a truth bomb like this reminding me of the reasons why he used to annoy me lol - I'm so conflicted!
Does anyone else remember when that person made a post about ALoves’s 🍆? Omg it was so detailed.

Anyways look at ELL’s new post! 😉😂😂😂 Emmy I think hes married! 😯

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The Bailey Nelson would have been filmed the day she wore the Alice McCall (then posted after approved)…..

Reactions: 9
If he had a stylist, a bit more drive and a bit of edge he’d be a total catch.

Lol but he has none of these.

He is barely employed. Hasn’t had a wash in forever. Can’t string a sentence together. His dopey shy smile makes me want to scream!!! He NEVER had any self esteem. As Lazylou once said he turned up at her door in Melbourne with a guitar and a suitcase when they got together.
So he did pretty good on the break up … he rented an apartment in Port Melbourne and she bought him a couch. He left with more than he came with. Nope , he is not a catch. He and her deserve each other. They are total losers. Both are work shy. Both are unkempt. It just so happens that one is a loud mouth with zero education and the other is a mute that is happy to take an easy (lazy) route.
He is as delusional, lazy and shonky as her, wasnt he going to write a book or be a musician, I would love to know how he is maintaining a full time corporate job, as he out and about hanging with her a fair bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My two cents worth on the Alove and EL situation. I hold a pretty senior corp role and anyone would say I’m a confident reliable person. I was once like Alove we my ex mentally fucked with my head I left him 2 times he reeled me back in before finally breaking free the 3rd time. Mental abuse can be as bad if not worse than psychical because when you are there you can’t see it. He nearly broke me mentally.

Im not going to judge what he’s doing but all I can say is I can’t imagine how hard it is trying to leave a nutcase like her when 3 kids are involved. I hope he and the kids can get to WA and they can breathe a little.

And yes if she’s earning more and he’s been looking after the kids she should pay him and for his holidays. I know plenty of women who hold senior positions and their husbands/partners run the house. Equality goes both ways ladies

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why was there a need to film this giant blob putting on her clodhoppers & stinking socks?
Is the circus in town because every day she looks more clown like.?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Emmy and Kimmy. The resemblance is uncanny #confidenceisnoicedifferentandunusual

Spot the face she pulls when she thinks she looks like god’s gift to the world in her hat and Aaron tells her it doesn’t go with the outfit 😂

And it’s no wonder she had to buy the hanging air freshener for the shoe cupboard the other week when it’s apparent she wears the same socks day in and day out 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My two cents worth on the Alove and EL situation. I hold a pretty senior corp role and anyone would say I’m a confident reliable person. I was once like Alove we my ex mentally fucked with my head I left him 2 times he reeled me back in before finally breaking free the 3rd time. Mental abuse can be as bad if not worse than psychical because when you are there you can’t see it. He nearly broke me mentally.

Im not going to judge what he’s doing but all I can say is I can’t imagine how hard it is trying to leave a nutcase like her when 3 kids are involved. I hope he and the kids can get to WA and they can breathe a little.

And yes if she’s earning more and he’s been looking after the kids she should pay him and for his holidays. I know plenty of women who hold senior positions and their husbands/partners run the house. Equality goes both ways ladies
Yes!! Thank you! Being in a relationship with an emotional abuser who is a narcissist really takes a toll on your self-worth. They are master manipulators and know how to play people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.