Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The children seem to be aware that they are not to be filmed anymore. Yesterday Leah was strategically filming to cut the kids out of shot. The look on Vs face this morning when she realised she was on camera was one of 'where do I go, how do I get off camera'. Heads up Emmy. It's not good enough to remove them from the shot - TURN THE GODDAMN CAMERA OFF. Because you continue 5o film, your children now have ANOTHER thing to manage - how do I ensure I'm not in mum's video? Alongside thoughts of why is it bad if mum has been doing this practically my whole life.

Edit to add - especially the middle child. You can tell she is a stickler for the rules and wants to do the right thing. Emmy has told us all about her anxiety, this would really increase that for her.

I don't even have words for the cafe interaction with Aaron. Aside from the relationship stuff, god it is just so bloody rude to be in conversation with someone and then talk about them to imaginary people on your phone.

Watching her be the centre if everyone's attention while she talks about mundane tit like that abhorrent outfit...you barely see your kids emmy. Stop and be present. Just drink your coffee. Ask them about their school day and send them off calm and motivated Don't make comments in front of them referencing Aaron or your breakup. Be a freaking mother.

Gosh I feel for those kids. They have had so much to deal with. Separation, mum in and out of hospital, seeing mum recover, camera stuff, mum never around.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She reminds me of someone (or something, dumpling lol) trying to dress younger than she is. Read the room babe

Reactions: 9
I need to stop watching this train wreck and parent my own child 😂

I have her on mute, but the way she calls him “babe” still 🤮. Did she actually say “you’ll be back” to him?! Or is that out of context?? No one will ever photograph or film her like Aaron 🙄. Mate, he’s meant to be your partner, not your film crew. Maybe have another think about the value he adds to your life and where it all went wrong?
oh it was for sure in context, she’s a bleeping psycho. No one can film me like Aaron can, you’ll be bwck

‘7 year cycle, you’ll be back’….my god she’s such a manipulative and narcissistic cow. That’s the abuse cycle in front of our eyes- pls Alove get out while you can.
This made me so, so angry.

All of the stories made me so angry but the last few broke me. She’s truly a horrible horrible person. At the beginning I was thinking “yep, she’s the fun parent who isn’t dialled in to daily care but will shout them to dinner! Movies! Week long holidays!” Then this bullshit with Aaron. Flip the sexes - if a man said that to a woman it would be seen as threatening and aggressive. Our little grot thinks she’s cute and giggly. So angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my gawd!! ELL and I are the same age and yes I’m a lil more overweight than I’m comfortable with. Never and I mean never would I put on a long sleeved crop top and micro shorts to wear inside the house let alone outside the house and think, yeah I look good!! 👀😩 My 6 year old would roast me!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well all my theories on Alove not wanting to be filmed, and letting the kids being filmed and filming loulou have gone out the window after watching this morning's antics with both of them doing everything that I thought had been clamped down on. Kids on camera, him with EL, laughing and filming her. And fancy her saying "you'll be back". After seeing this scene nothing would surprise me. I'm so confused about their situation completely.🤔

Reactions: 10
I'm sitting in the reception waiting to be called for a procedure and trying not to lose my tit over the comments 😂😂 - dumpling, bloated prune, oversized toddler 😂😂😂

Haven't watched her stories yet...I'm a bit scared just seeing the screenshots 😳 She looks like an absolute duck knuckle. That outfit is hideous and wildly inappropriate. It's like a throwback to something Paris and Nicole would have worn in their heyday, except she's more Perez Hilton than Paris 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg. I can’t watch the Emmylou Show all day! I have things to do! Just stop.

She actually put all of that INTO A POST?!? Wtf. With no less than three, very similar, shots of her outfit.

Em, YOU are the one that told everyone Aaron has despised you for years and you felt miserable coming home to him. For your own sake (and everyone else’s), move the eff on. This is pathetic.

Her desperation to get him back is just as vulgar and offensive as today's outfit

Reactions: 20
It’s so ridiculous that she thinks filming some mundane part of her day is more important that what he kids want/feel/need.

Instead of reshooting the video, or just not uploading it because the content is boring as batshit anyway, she chooses to go against what her children clearly want and put it on the gram for all to see.
She is an awful, awful human!!

I have to say ... I get a really good feeling about ALove - I think he's a really good bloke and the kids are very lucky to have at least one 'with it' parent. Their children are so precious.

I don't think EL is a good ambassador for Garnier - she's very quick (squirts, quickly splashes and rubs) when applying the products and doesn't really speak of all the benefits. Lord knows she has enough treatments for herself to hear how the professionals plug products.

Her desperation to get him back is just as vulgar and offensive as today's outfit
Omg I know! Her sweet talk voice to ALove is 🤮🤮I bet she deflated the tyre, left the helmet at his place on purpose and got a spray tan yesterday and put that little get up on today and was like, oh! Omg ALove we need your help!! 😂😂
Also another night out tonight? It’s only Friday and it will be the third night out. Who is parenting the kids when they are with her? Leah or SueLyn?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I need to stop watching this train wreck and parent my own child 😂

I have her on mute, but the way she calls him “babe” still 🤮. Did she actually say “you’ll be back” to him?! Or is that out of context?? No one will ever photograph or film her like Aaron 🙄. Mate, he’s meant to be your partner, not your film crew. Maybe have another think about the value he adds to your life and where it all went wrong?
She was gagging for him. It's clear all the money she is spending on herself is to win him back.
My God, that outfit. I would love to see her out in the wild today just to watch other people's reactions.
Time to get thread 15 sorted coz this one will be over by the end of today!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only upside is that between this morning's fiasco, the promise of what today will bring, and tomorrow's food and wine event, I might make VIP over the weekend! Keep up the good work Emmy 👏🏼😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Keep stuffing pie hole with expensive meat. Remember how she did a song and dance about eggs being expensive. A lot of people can’t afford meat. She eats enough for a dozen people. Make a vegetarian or vegan meal
Get a few chooks and teach people about self-sufficiency - 'From garden to table - join EL on the self-sufficiency journey' - heck, some people would probably pay to listen to and watch the series! If she collaborated with a few garden shops and freestanding vegetable pod things (great for apartment dwellers), it'd be minimal effort for a good return.

Call me Emmy, I have ideas galore - I'm not cheap though - hourly rate is $125 + GST (15% here in NZ).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to say ... I get a really good feeling about ALove - I think he's a really good bloke and the kids are very lucky to have at least one 'with it' parent. Their children are so precious.
I think so too. I think it’s why he seems to be so easily taken advantage of by Emmylou. Over and over…

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Omg I rewatched the market bit and Alove is quite obviously trying hiding her school logo and her face at times. How many fights do you think they've had over filming the kids?

“7 YEAR ITCH YOULL BE BACK”. you’re fucken delusional EL and you narcissistic witch you just proved how self absorbed you are you don’t care above AL no idea he’s off coffee and alcohol it’s been 3 months.
Anyway can’t deal with the 🤮 outfit today but my thoughts for you when you troll these pages look at the body language of the beautiful children with their dad all warmth for him nothing for you fly in fly out mother

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.