Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh @gemmagucci you are the mvpšŸ„°šŸ„°! We donā€™t deserve you! That outfit is revolting like you couldnā€™t pay me to wear that! She is foul and lazy! I need to not be so busy so I can catch up on everything but I have been on ozampic unlike Emmy Lou I actually need it for diabetes not weight loss. But I can confirm it kills your appetite! I feel like she would try anything for weightloss šŸ¤®honestly she makes me sick!

Reactions: 9
Just watching her latest stories and it looks like those big burn marks, sorry pigmentation, is nowhere near as bad as what it was.
WTF has happened? Do you think she's stopped using the burny, burny machine?
I thought it still looked pretty rough on the weekend. Sheā€™s really leaning into brightening products at the moment, and I suspect has probably gone and had professional treatments too because the pigmentation has been so bad. I also think she probably has far, far better products than Garnier and Esmi hidden away.

Reactions: 8
I have to say I used to actually be a fan, loved some of the cakes she would pump out, and a couple of pieces in the first collection (the brown floral bomber to be exact) I nearly bought. But thenā€¦.. I donā€™t know what happened. She just went silly, itā€™s the all over the place nature I canā€™t deal with. I think maybe it was the dance she did at her 40th that made me think hang on, weā€™re a few crayons short of a box here.
Emmylou, not trolling here, but I hope you will sit back and use your ample child free time to really assess your ā€œbrandā€ and pick a lane. By the way itā€™s not fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
what is the so called date with Byron, have i missed something??

Reactions: 1
It's last, so that says a lot.

Byron just broke up with his gf. Skinny, hipster chick. Total opposite to LL. There's no way she's his type.
I had a look down his IG and sheā€™s been liking his posts for ages. Maybe sheā€™s been waiting for him to become single so she canā€¦ā€¦pounce! Letā€™s see her story tomorrow and see how ā€œdustyā€ she is šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching her latest stories and it looks like those big burn marks, sorry pigmentation, is nowhere near as bad as what it was.
WTF has happened? Do you think she's stopped using the burny, burny machine?
She's using a ring light when she's at home, it hides a lot of sins.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Old ALove probably used to teabag EL in the bedroom to get her to shut the hell up and now she thinks phallic has the same meaning as ball sack??
Between the paparazzi shots featuring her beloved Cheezels today and then this comment, I am deceased šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
that horrid baby dress again and a free steak, does she ever pay for anything. go back to working at the mail salon lazy lou. its about all you could sell at the moment. dont be sprucking that snake oils again.

Reactions: 4
I walk past a vending machine after my shift. With all of the cheezels talk today I finally decided Iā€™d grab a bag after a shitful day and the damned vending machine was broken!

Anyway I found EmmyLouā€™s next collab

D8A25E17-56D6-438B-9660-80C7B9370AB9.jpeg
9C646F44-CABF-4108-8076-2F9ED22BC09A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You think the CEO of a company, who is paid to promote that company would actually do a better job at it wouldnt you? Check out the tag on the 'Zoe Moss' culottes.
Do you mean the Leoni tag? It's a brand that is owned by the same company that owns Zoe Moss. The company is For Twenty-One Pty Ltd.

Reactions: 5
I have to say I used to actually be a fan, loved some of the cakes she would pump out, and a couple of pieces in the first collection (the brown floral bomber to be exact) I nearly bought. But thenā€¦.. I donā€™t know what happened. She just went silly, itā€™s the all over the place nature I canā€™t deal with. I think maybe it was the dance she did at her 40th that made me think hang on, weā€™re a few crayons short of a box here.
Emmylou, not trolling here, but I hope you will sit back and use your ample child free time to really assess your ā€œbrandā€ and pick a lane. By the way itā€™s not fashion.
šŸ’Æagree sheā€™s all over the place

Reactions: 3
Yes at a brewery where she proudly pointed out the back to the "distillery"! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Honestly, this!

She wonders why no decent company wants to work with her. She does zero research into anything. Pronounces everything wrong (I donā€™t give a duck about your background, it's your 'job' RESEARCH and learn!)

I mean, when you don't even know names of your 'own label' why is anyone shocked?! There was no meeting today, we would have been treated to some ridiculous footage.

Tattlers! Byron wasn't a 'date'! Christ let's not get her head any bigger. He also was invited.

Lounatic, seriously, enough. How do you sleep?! You have lost Alove and now the kids!? REASSESS.

Reactions: 15
Well scratch my flaps and fang us a farkin party pack of Cheezels. I need to tell my boss I can't do night shift any more because I just had to catch up on at least 12 pages! You guys are unstoppable!

Incredible scenes from @gemmagucci spotting Em in the wild with Cheezels in tow. I've always wondered, how tall is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree, maybe she needs to have a good think about what the direction of her Instagram and life is now, she seems very lost. Self care appointments wonā€™t fill this void.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.