Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'll be on at 1100 where I'll be the first UM, YOU KNOW UM, person to do a demo"

LL, it's called a "presenter" 🤦‍♀️
Being the first at a cooking demo would equate to being the first act at music festival, yeah??
More like the warm up guy for a tv show filmed in front of an audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I checked her stories before I came here, I’m almost shocked there are only 12 pages to get through. The night is still young tattlers, there is a thread worth of snark in todays manic escapades alone.

I feel for the children, she’s giving their peers all the ammunition they need to pick on them. Imagine the conversations their fellow students would overhear from other mums talking, if that turned up to the school gate it’s definitely being discussed.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
@gemmagucci any chance you could attend the market at 11:00am for the big performance. If she opens up for questions, you could ask how to blanch sausages or make a wrap? Or how to incorporate cheezels into a recipe? We could (nondisclosed) gift you an Alice McCall twin set and a cute bottle of eye drops for your efforts! If you get more photos, we'll chuck in the party bag of cheezels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I agree! I actually love that cardigan and would wear it. I certainly won't be buying it from Emmy's mouse riddled fungal jungle warehouse. But I'll def buy one when Kmart release their version 😁

It's amazing how much better she looks in age appropriate clothing that fits. The jeans and cardi were a total mum taking the kids for breaky then to school outfit. The sunglasses are still a huge no though.
mouse ridden fungal jungle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi all I’ve been a long long time lurker at gomi for ages and for ages I was wondering what the heck happened ? Where were all the new EL posts? Then after watching more EL tragic stories I started going through withdrawals so did a google and found this gem of a page !! I can actually reply this time as was never able to get an account on gomi! I seriously can’t keep up with all the threads and posts tho but no matter what order I read they are all great lol
Welcome!!! Enjoy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@gemmagucci any chance you could attend the market at 11:00am for the big performance. If she opens up for questions, you could ask how to blanch sausages or make a wrap? Or how to incorporate cheezels into a recipe? We could (nondisclosed) gift you an Alice McCall twin set and a cute bottle of eye drops for your efforts! If you get more photos, we'll chuck in the party bag of cheezels.
omg!! I was just scrolling through reading comments after my night out , did not expect this comment , it made me burst out with laughter. Lol.

• Haha
I'll go, but I'll be disappointed if there's no big dance production....maybe the singing lessons in hospital were for tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Body size and shape aside yes I would judge ANYONE- even a Bec Judd or a Nadia Bartel, even a skinny fitness model- for wearing shorts that short to school drop-off of their pre-teen boy.
It’s just unacceptable. The poor kid 😕
I saw Nadia today in South Yarra. She is tiny and toned and was wearing leggings and a singlet crop (exercise gear, not fashion). She looked fantastic.

Reactions: 8
This mornng outfit was under pressure. Im surprised the seams did not rip.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyway, I don't understand the defending of Aaron. What's he done that makes so many people like him or feel sorry for him? It's exactly like cachia, they're both as bad as each other.
I think it’s like cachia as well, he used to get paid when he appeared on SCs Insta maybe AL insists on being paid as well. Why isn’t he at work??

I saw Nadia today in South Yarra. She is tiny and toned and was wearing leggings and a singlet crop (exercise gear, not fashion). She looked fantastic.
She’s just as bad as EL. Footy wag, covid party with the Kmart plate!!

• Haha
I think it’s like cachia as well, he used to get paid when he appeared on SCs Insta maybe AL insists on being paid as well. Why isn’t he at work??

She’s just as bad as EL. Footy wag, covid party with the Kmart plate!!
Nose beers FTW

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That outfit 😳 We really shouldn’t be surprised by her very questionable fashion choices but honestly my mouth fell open after seeing her in that.
She truly is delusional and I have total second hand embarrassment for her swanning around the markets like an over inflated baby! Brad will be so glad she stopped by today 🙈😊
She looks like a LOL doll in that get up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I checked her stories before I came here, I’m almost shocked there are only 12 pages to get through. The night is still young tattlers, there is a thread worth of snark in todays manic escapades alone.

I feel for the children, she’s giving their peers all the ammunition they need to pick on them. Imagine the conversations their fellow students would overhear from other mums talking, if that turned up to the school gate it’s definitely being discussed.
Totally agree school drop off mum’s are brutal and remember kids have no filter they don’t know what not to repeat. Poor things

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Alove mate if you read here keep up the good job🤞🏻 you are doing amazing considering that absolute piece of work you’re dealing with! We are so pleased you are looking out for the kids best interests!
Today was a wild wild ride that outfit is vile, she looks a million times better and more appropriate in that change of clothes. High neck makes you look like a big face turtle! You need to dress for your size lady not the farking size you think you are! Total shallow Hal vibes today🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.