Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did notice yesterday that she said she was meeting with ZM about new designs and fabric and she was trying to make out that she was a designer.
What a load of rubbish!! They choose pictures from a catalogue and import cheap fast fashion from overseas and flog it at exorbitant prices.
Well she also claims to be a mother which I guess is technically true 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s more likely that the kids were more visible last year because they were at home because of all the lockdowns. Plus what someone said on the previous thread about when she first had joint custody she was all gung-ho and riding on a single mama high. But the reality of being the primary caregiver (even if it was only 50% of the time) set in and she realised “oh tit, this is hard” and went back to old habits. The kids aren’t being filmed because she’s just not around them very often.

Reactions: 12
Ok so I used to watch FlappyScratch for the hilarity. Now, I just feel like we are watching her just duck ass around doing her day to day general errands with no real purpose. Just like watching a stranger go about their day! What are we watching that’s influential? Or inspirational? It’s weird! “Today I’m eating a wrap, today I’m getting a mani, today I am going to the Osteo, today I’m having an almond latte….” it’s like watching someone act out my own calendar! (That doesn’t say much for me does it!!) Today I’m wearing pants that look like a paper lunch order bag….. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I did notice yesterday that she said she was meeting with ZM about new designs and fabric and she was trying to make out that she was a designer.
What a load of rubbish!! They choose pictures from a catalogue and import cheap fast fashion from overseas and flog it at exorbitant prices.
I agree. There's someone on here (sorry, can't remember your name) who has a lot of knowledge of how the clothing industry works and EmmyLou simply is not involved in the company at that level. She's the CEO of Instagram marketing and that's it. Her meeting was probably a brief on what's coming up.

Reactions: 10
By the way, there's an Australia designer called Natasha Gan. She designs all her clothes, she makes to order ( you can send her your measurements) and her stuff is the same price to ZM, except big difference THE QUALITY. Admittedly, I bought 2 x dresses from Zoe Moss when it first game out and the quality is utter tit. One dress fell apart and they wouldn't refund only credit. Natasha is streaks ahead of Lazy Lousass produced, over priced crap and you're supporting local.

Reactions: 13
Noticed her steak on Byron's post has 'lashings' of potatoes on the side after she tried to tell us she only ever eats her steak with salad. Such a habitual liar...she's so stupid she cannot keep track of her own BS

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder today was grooming day.

Just like she had a grooming day the day after Queensland and the next day she was with a mystery person at the winery.

The green mammogram dress.

• Haha
Why does she always make a point of saying “even Aaron said it was a good outfit” erks me so much 😂

Reactions: 11
Um wtf is wrong with her… did she really just say the Ferris wheel was quite ‘phallic’ hanging over her?? Phallic??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is this not the saddest story, we feel sad for her children, who deserve so much better as she lives her reality of the "single gal" Her never-ending quest for fame cost her 4 of the biggest gifts she didn't deserve to receive. .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who is he and what is the place he is promoting?
AND WHY LL??????????
He used to do Fox FM Breakfast radio with Figo Box and is now fill in on Kiss FM. Unlike her, he's been in the media industry since he was a cadet and actually trained.

He used to do Fox FM Breakfast radio with Figo Box and is now fill in on Kiss FM. Unlike her, he's been in the media industry since he was a cadet and actually trained.
FiFi Box....autocorrect!

• Haha
EL dining out and about again having the steak dinner. Obviously we now know that she doesn't at all have the kids living with her anytime. As you can't go out and about to tea at the drop of a hat when you have your "babies" to look after. So AL must have them on a permanent basis, and she's the part time mum.🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.