Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she pulls her sunglasses off, has Aaron zoom into her face, and points/touches around her eye to detail the mild conjunctivitis she has and has had for a few days. So she’s had a highly contagious infection and been getting beauty treatments, visited the hospital for a check up, been to ‘work’, been eating out, showing everyone skin care routines with huge amounts of face touching, and this is all completely ok by her?!

Hey Emmy, you human infection incubator, STOP GALLIVANTING AROUND TOWN WHILE YOU ARE HARBOURING CONTAGIOUS SKIN/EYE/VULVA AILMENTS YOU ITCHY, WEEPY MESS OF A WOMAN.
She had her lashes done two days ago 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Intention v the reality. Turns out the two pieces are supposed to talk to each other 🙈
EEE47A88-571F-41CB-A20E-7A21D877C366.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Her promoting 'Dark Spot Serum' is not lost on me with how she has fried her dogshit skin.

GREAT ambassador!
Aha! See, none of us realised that she was deliberately frying her skin with the burn-ey thing just so she could be a suitable ambassador for the Garnier dark spots product! Such a clever girl LL!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s actually so telling that she had to force herself onto Vida yesterday to get a cuddle. She provides them with no safety, stability or love and I can’t wait for the day they finally decide they want nothing to do with her. This is of her own doing and has no one else to blame except herself.

Reactions: 13
I have to say ... I get a really good feeling about ALove - I think he's a really good bloke and the kids are very lucky to have at least one 'with it' parent. Their children are so precious.

I don't think EL is a good ambassador for Garnier - she's very quick (squirts, quickly splashes and rubs) when applying the products and doesn't really speak of all the benefits. Lord knows she has enough treatments for herself to hear how the professionals plug products.
It's pretty telling that the kids go to him for hugs and affection, and it looks natural, whereas she looks like a long lost aunt meeting her neice and nephews for the first time

Reactions: 17
She is absolutely cooked. I can’t even find the words to accurately describe what I’m seeing unfold … would take a mental health professional

Reactions: 7
I haven’t caught up yet but…

duck YES ALOVE PROTECT YOUR BABIES!

Look, I know what it’s like to be in an abusive relationship and not have an assertive voice, and the fact that he’s male is irrelevant.

I truly believe he’s doing the best he can with the cards he’s been dealt and I am SO bleeping PROUD of him right now!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
‘7 year cycle, you’ll be back’….my god she’s such a manipulative and narcissistic cow. That’s the abuse cycle in front of our eyes- pls Alove get out while you can.
Emmylou you are a bleep.
Imagine thinking that is ok to say. What a bleeping piece of tit human she is.

Also have a bleeping look in the mirror you head. Put yourself in Sage's shoes. His mates will bully him for life when they see you rocking up to school like an exploded footy frank. Have some god damn decorum you uncultured swine.

I'm sitting in the reception waiting to be called for a procedure and trying not to lose my tit over the comments 😂😂 - dumpling, bloated prune, oversized toddler 😂😂😂

Haven't watched her stories yet...I'm a bit scared just seeing the screenshots 😳 She looks like an absolute duck knuckle. That outfit is hideous and wildly inappropriate. It's like a throwback to something Paris and Nicole would have worn in their heyday, except she's more Perez Hilton than Paris 🤢
Hope everything goes well Snarky! You can rely on us to keep you entertained 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
THAT. OUTFIT. WTF!!!
Really nothing further to add that hasn't already been succinctly put here, but:
Wrong outfit- for today's cool morning
Wrong outfit- for breakfast at the market
Wrong outfit- for school drop off
Wrong outfit- for that pork barrelled, stumpy, dumpy body
Wrong outfit- to post on insta for us to see. We never asked for our eyes to be assaulted! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
a
Emmylou you are a bleep.

Also have a bleeping look in the mirror you head. Put yourself in Sage's shoes. His mates will bully him for life when they see you rocking up to school like an exploded footy frank. Have some god damn decorum you uncultured swine.

Hope everything goes well Snarky! You can rely on us to keep you entertained 💜
also did she say "enjoy your break" ???? wot ???

Reactions: 7
fake as tan and rash she will get ffrom her thighs slapping together. I agree Alove is being abused, I think when he was with her he was probably financialy abused as well. In the words of Iron Maiden........Lazulou came accross the street She bought us pain and misery, she ruined her kids and ruined our eyes, she took Alove for her own lies.........Run to the hills, run for your lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emmylou you are a bleep.

This had me on an emotional reaction roller coaster lol 😱😂😳😂😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep, he's a kind soul and when he gives an inch she takes a mile. ALove, YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER. YOU DESERVE BETTER. We're all cheering for you mate.
Imagine if he met someone really nice and completely normal - like Justine Schofield (who's taken) ... nope; no way he'd be back! But that's the sort of person he deserves.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.