Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand people feeling annoyed or let down by ALove (and in saying that I acknowledge he owes no one on social media anything) but he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. We know she lays emotional guilt trips and verbally (and financially) abuses them - imagine what him and those poor kids are subject to when the iPhone isn't filming.

Although the kids appeared in the stories, look what he focused on - a lonely, desperate friendless frump putting on dirty socks, posing in front of an overflowing bin. I've been critical of ALove in the past but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt right now. If he moves back in though, the gloves come off.

Reactions: 31
In defence AL doesn’t seem to ever be working. If EL gets paid to do these BS gigs she has to pay him maintenance and he doesn’t seem to be rushing out to work. I’m no fan of hers but tit you guys love AL. He has been sitting at home for quite a while happy yo run a house and he doesn’t seem to be going to work now. I remember her saying he was in an office.
as I said before she needs to pull her socks up with the swearing. Be professional girl. Your not a media superstar your on Instagram! Maybe she’ll end up on mafs if soph was on survivor

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she has realised after reading here and generally being a hectic mess the last couple of months that her brand doesn’t look that great lately and sponsorships are drying up. Has she had a chat and made a deal with Alove about putting the family back on the gram with some conditions to help improve her image. Even though she annoys the tit out of me and it would be great to see her go bust, I don’t want the kids to suffer and Alove would want her to keep up her sources of income for the sake of the children. The family situation looks contrived.
You have articulated this so well 👏🏼 and I think you are spot on. Her best engagement is on posts that feature her family. It's definitely in both their best interests to play nice and allow some things to be shared because you're right, ultimately it's the kids who would suffer from any financial fallout.

That being said though, she could always just get a proper job 🤷‍♀️ At what point will she give up this deluded and chaotic pursuit of fame 🤦‍♀️ In the words of Queen Regina, it's NEVER going to happen.

Reactions: 12
Her male fan who was in this pic. Starts off ‘hi’ but I had to crop it out because of his Instagram handle. Maybe he thought he had a chance with lazylou
It hurt my brain reading that!

In defence AL doesn’t seem to ever be working. If EL gets paid to do these BS gigs she has to pay him maintenance and he doesn’t seem to be rushing out to work. I’m no fan of hers but tit you guys love AL. He has been sitting at home for quite a while happy yo run a house and he doesn’t seem to be going to work now. I remember her saying he was in an office.
as I said before she needs to pull her socks up with the swearing. Be professional girl. Your not a media superstar your on Instagram! Maybe she’ll end up on mafs if soph was on survivor
He might be working from home. A lot of people still are in Melbourne, especially if he works in an office.

Reactions: 6
In her latest "family" posts from Friday a lot of the desperado fan girls have jumped on the 7 year patten break up thing.. saying" you never know etc" as if they are getting back together! She's said nothing to quash these comments..
I just feel sorry for the kids with the possibility of them getting back together being handled about so recklessly in front of them... And seems like LazyLou is really pressuring him to give in. Stay strong ALove! 😂

Reactions: 6
Maybe she's quiet on the gram because she's trying to keep up here? We're going through pages quicker than her rash spreading!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one that thinks Aaron is good looking? His smile, curly hair and eyes are gorgeous.

If he had a stylist, a bit more drive and a bit of edge he’d be a total catch. I think EL has killed his self esteem and he just hovers around lost. Someone get him an episode on Dr. Phil, stat.

Reactions: 15
The size of someone’s body doesn’t determine how sexually attractive someone is. Their personality on the other hand…

I’m confused about what is happening in those stories. Aaron is taking the kids to the movies, where is Emmylou going? How’s the emotional manipulation with “it’s less lonely that way” or whatever she said. I hope Aaron is just keeping the peace ahead of the Perth trip and so that Emmylou actually spends some time with the kids.
umm nooo. I would say most males go for a certain body shape. A lot don't worry about a personality, especially if they just want a shag.

Reactions: 3
Ah it's made another appearance... Although less shock value with just the head shot 😂
For fucks sake she looks like a mess.

Those shorts she wore today kept falling down. She has no hips to hold pants up, especially ones with non elasticised waistbands. She’s such an unfortunate shape. I thought she looked terrible hiking them up every five seconds.

I know I’m not one of Adrian’s fans coz whatever he’s a chef but he’s so bleeping skeevy. That was the most awkward thing to watch, it made my skin crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
….A talented fashion stylist…😂 ok sure hun ✌

Bad news Tattlers the Lightstims are sold out! Everything else on her sight is on sale

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So LL rolls out Bailey Nelson and Chompers rolls out Spray Tan just for $$$ .
Yes it's their "job" but they are products they don't use normally.
When will the punters understand this has nothing to do with the product and these two will shill anything. So insincere and fake.

Reactions: 7
You just know she didn't wash the Alice McCall set. She's simply sifted it out of whatever pile it was thrown on and put it back on, fetid pit stains and all. She's so gross. Her lack of hygiene is vulgar.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I just can’t anymore….🙈 why oh why is AL enabling The Children to be filmed?? It’s so clear S is unhappy. Is she holding something over his head? Has he drank from the EL cool aid flask again? I might have to just catch up via you guys…I just get too angry watching it.
This way, he gets to control the situation somewhat.
Did you notice how quickly the camera was off Sage? Him having the camera controls what is shared to an extent.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.