Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Look, I’m transferring this thread suggestion over from #80 to #81, purely because it was a very late admission owing to the fact that I have been unable to tolerate her fuckery lately. But it works. It’s a summation. And once page 50 rolls around, she will still be a blob. Feeding her gob. Chasing Afro knob.

Emmylou Loves #81: The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
Still trying to show off that she’s treating the kids… still only buying them a $10 cake and herself a $50 steak… babes not getting it at all.
Spotted her at Neds this morning. Kids were in the car.. Selfish bitch bought herself a coffee and breadstick. Ate it in the car infront of the kids.. kids got nothing. Very sad. Kids also looks miserable. I sat there in shock.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Filthy and Unstable

Came here to say this!! Celeb Spellcheck would prob rip her apart but she is so insignificant and boring; they wouldnt even bother. I sent in a submission about EL which was a personal in person experience with the dodgy cow and it didnt get posted. I cant really repeat it without ya'll working out who I am or at the very least who I am on side with.... lol
Dis you Jess?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Girlfriend got her whole body cut open and had a bunch of fat sucked out and cut off and could’ve died from infection or complications or clotting or the anaesthesia….. but a household microwave is bad. Okay fuckwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Baby Snark

My God can we please stop sharing the Christian Hull 'content' please?? 🤢🤢🤮 Not trying to police anyone but at the very least put an obvious warning! That shit is disgusting, glad I twigged before I read too far, I am still traumatised from the one in earlier threads!!

• Sick
Reactions: 47

yoyomumma

Dietician-Loo, back at it again, showing us how dumb she really is.

Talking about apples at the shops not looking fresh as they ‘don’t have that shine’….that would be wax/preservatives/not a sign of freshness.

She truely is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
And we have image two in the
Op Shop Closing Down Collection Autumn 2023
Screenshot_20230412-162427.png

What the ACTUAL FUCK is she on about ??? If I saw someone wearing this ensemble in public I'd assume they'd just lost everything they own in a fire and this was all that was left

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I really dont know many times I have to tell you all that I'm a lazy, good for nothing grifter with no friends, just like the one who gave birth to my children.

Those of you who think I'm hot need to give yourselves an upper cut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

party pack

What director of a company steams all the clothes for a photoshoot on a Saturday night, packs them into the boot of their car and gets undressed in the middle of the street to do the photo shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Filthy and Unstable

I find it really disturbing what she lets those girls wear (short shorts), it's ok around the house and to gym etc, but not out in the city and posted all over social media.
We’ve seen what she thinks is appropriate for herself to wear in public - bikinis to a cafe FFS - there’s no way she has any reasonable measurement system for public decency/keeping her girls safe.

And prayers to the child that gets their face painted after V if whatever shes got going on with her eyes is contagious 😟 I know the FP didn’t go over her eyes but kids rub their eyes and germs spread very easily.

Spray painting - I think the boys just spray painted inside the black line that the adult drew. Cool activity but exxy…not that I care for EL’s purse strings bc she spends so much on herself 💁🏼‍♀️

Mumma looks rough today, that photo of her and the girls sharing one bowl of teriyaki chicken looks like everyone in it wishes they were elsewhere. I think she sees the dumplings and Asian fusion cuisine that she force feeds her kids as measure of wealth and high end culinary tastes. Fucking idiot…. go and get them fucking Maccas ya moll.

I think I’m done now 😬
1E053744-6002-4EC1-B34A-1196E15B9B5F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Notpaid-justgifted

Those calling out Limpy, I don’t know hey, I’ve lived with someone similar to Amylou, a lot is about keeping the peace when needed and giving a safe space when away from the narc. We don’t see what limpy does with the kids, or how he parents them, simply because he doesn’t film it and put it all on display. The kids don‘t live with her, they’re rarely there without another adult, as subtle as it’s made. There’s ALWAYS another adult. The sister is over keeping house - for sure a mental health visit. She isn’t enjoying spending time with Amylou, that’s plainly obvious.

I suspect Vida struggles with some neuro sensitivities, noise especially. If I was in that house, chaos and noise I would have lost my biscuits epically by dinner time and been ”put in time out” (dark room, noise cancelling headphones, no smells etc) until my sensory overload settled.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Granted I've only followed this bouncing dickehead for about a year but I really haven't seen her treat those kids when out and about? They go out and eat what SHE wants at HER favourite spots, a packed lunch from home or eat at home before/after. No random trip to Macca's or Baskin Robbins for icecream. Just breakfast at the market before school so she can show off her blown up gut and moon head. There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking a packed lunch and snacks, we do it! But this frankenslug treats herself all day every day from food to clothes and beauty treatments.

Funny I go from the Kearnts who spend thousands on their kids to this fuck nut who can't spring for a meal per kid and some new outfits that actually fit

Reactions: 42

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
The irrational rage I felt in my soul watching her tuck those bacon & egg muffins not once, but TWICE. Why can’t she just go through a Maccas drive-thru on the way? It’s literally the same food, probably tastier, but without all the tucking & fucking around.

• Haha
Reactions: 41