EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why isn't her sister in the photoshoot? There is only girls larger than amylou. Deliberate? I think so... i think she thinks she's the token skinny girl now!
That’s to show that Zoe moss is for bigger girls too, to make up from her saying on the live that she’s too skinny for Zoe moss now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still trying to show off that she’s treating the kids… still only buying them a $10 cake and herself a $50 steak… babes not getting it at all.
I’m not sure what I’m more repulsed by; the size of that steak or her dipping it and the lettuce into the gravy bowl 🤢 Pour it over the steak you uncouth, wannabe food critic!

And yet again more talk in front of her girls (I assume they were there) about not ordering the mash but then pigging out on the bread. Just have a bleeping meal without sharing your disordered eating habits with your impressionable young children!

I bet off ‘camera’ she didn’t let them eat all of their cake/scones either…well not without some commentary around sugar content etc.
F1B71404-DB1E-46FF-BB47-1232BC44F568.jpeg
8DA282CD-DB2E-4464-9285-2088DBC109EA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh here’s an idea EL. A portable changing tent…if you don’t care for modesty maybe think of the models who shouldn’t have to undress in public. I wonder if the models are with agents because they wouldn’t allow this type of work scenario.
I'm no model but I'm guessing a real model wouldn't be caught dead undressing like that in a public street these poor girls probably get some free insta exposure and some clothes and think that's what modelling is

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
And nothing has changed with her being more dressed than her children. Poor C looks like an orphan here
Poor little C has been wearing those Miffy tracksuit pants all week. A normal mother would teach her to put on fresh clothes every day, but LL doesn't do that for herself, so she's not going to ensure her kids are clean either.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m not from Melbourne….what suburb was she doing photo shoot in? (presumably without a permit as usual)

I’m not from Melbourne….what suburb was she doing photo shoot in? (presumably without a permit as usual)
Middle Park - one suburb south of Albert Park where she is usually a menace standing in the middle of the street. (Still City of Port Phillip too)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So this sloth has discovered Hopetoun tea rooms - also its right next to the Wittner Collins street store. She’s probably returning the 2 pairs of Wittner shoes she didn’t wear.

and can she please stop ruining my local - The Graham hotel: i was there last week, took my Son and girlfriend for a meal. No one in the dining room takes video pics. You are a dork , you friendless f***k.
****someone gift Vida a new track pants. Poor girl is so shabby.
And nobody on the better side of Port Melbourne wears Mr T jewellery 😆 😆 😆
---
I’m not sure what I’m more repulsed by; the size of that steak or her dipping it and the lettuce into the gravy bowl 🤢 Pour it over the steak you uncouth, wannabe food critic!

And yet again more talk in front of her girls (I assume they were there) about not ordering the mash but then pigging out on the bread. Just have a bleeping meal without sharing your disordered eating habits with your impressionable young children!

I bet off ‘camera’ she didn’t let them eat all of their cake/scones either…well not without some commentary around sugar content etc.
View attachment 2105921View attachment 2105924
I hate it when she talks about dieting and what she won't eat in front off the children, I'm like please stop!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
its not about diet emmylou, its the calories omg. you consume so much calories. if you calmed down a lot you would loose weight. fuckkkkk

Reactions: 12
So she said yeserday she's taking the kids out today for something nostalgic that she cannot wait to share - clearly its sponsored as Mumma doesn't like to spend coin on the The Children

Reactions: 14
Still trying to show off that she’s treating the kids… still only buying them a $10 cake and herself a $50 steak… babes not getting it at all.
Spotted her at Neds this morning. Kids were in the car.. Selfish witch bought herself a coffee and breadstick. Ate it in the car infront of the kids.. kids got nothing. Very sad. Kids also looks miserable. I sat there in shock.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Spotted her at Neds this morning. Kids were in the car.. Selfish witch bought herself a coffee and breadstick. Ate it in the car infront of the kids.. kids got nothing. Very sad. Kids also looks miserable. I sat there in shock.
Noooooo! OMG that is terrible!!!

Have to say, we get customers all the time turning up to our carts with kids in tow who ask for just one or two coffees, but nothing for the kids ... often their pleas are met with, "No - we can't afford it." So stay at home then! :mad:
---
The fit of the clothes on the bigger models is terrible. Jess (for newbies, that's the pretty model who she no longer uses) used to look fabulous in dresses, but in trousers they strangled the gut and crotch area. If they want to cater to all sizes, they need to opt for flattering designs ... a wide built-in tie belt would be a great solution for those carrying extra weight around that area.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.