Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Interesting she finally moved her shoot location from the cross road outside Dundass Fausset after it was mentioned here over and over.
There may or may not have also been some complaints put in to Council. 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Just noticed that's a bowl of plain rice in front of V.

Why not go to a food court and let the kids pick what they want? That's what we did when I was their age. That way everyone gets what they want to eat.
Most likely sharing between the three.........she can't afford to dine out!!!!

Must be killing her to entertain her kids practically full time during the school holidays.

Is her Qld trip with FilthyHull no longer happening?
---
Vida dobbing AmyLou in for buying three pairs of shoes...............................................for the models apparently.

Sure Jan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

OhMyLou

VIP Member
46AA73FF-36AA-47F8-9AFF-81D9891897CF.png

woop woop honoured to be the first fezza comment and for the record unreal fur has ignored my DM

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Wineglass

How many times a week are those kids eating egg bacon and cheese muffins a week ? She makes herself oats they never seem to just have cereal or toast. Don’t howl me down but Sage is clearly overweight and Camelia looks pretty solid as well.
Not picking on the kids but stating the obvious, that wrap C had yesterday for lunch had at least 300gms of steak, then they went for afternoon tea. She is clearly feeding them way too many calories per day.
And why is she always rushing rushing rushing … it’s always hectic. Sah busy 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 34

hotpussy

VIP Member
Well some kids get to go overseas or on a little local holiday at any budget but the Love kids get to walk around a food processing plant ..🤣 ..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
The irrational rage I felt in my soul watching her tuck those bacon & egg muffins not once, but TWICE. Why can’t she just go through a Maccas drive-thru on the way? It’s literally the same food, probably tastier, but without all the tucking & fucking around.
Haha as I watched those egg tuck stories I thought of all my fellow TTT’s (Traumatised and Triggered Tattler’s) 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she's confirmed she's going to hang out with that piece of filth in Brisbane. Is she going to film him drink his own bodily fluids for OnlyFans. :sick:

• Sick

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Stop filming yourself talking with food in your mouth you feral pig

View attachment 2104351
It’s so gross and triggering 😆
---
That’s way too nice, I would be telling them to get the fuck away from my house :ROFLMAO:

When she went for afternoon tea with the girls, did she really leave her 7 year old daughter at the table by herself?
Look to be honest I’d probably anonymously yell out ‘would you shut the fuck up’ or just drive up and down the street constantly interrupting their shoot 😂 I’m petty and passive aggressive 😛

• Haha

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Ok I am 100% side she’s had a gastric sleeve if she’s lost 30kg since Christmas. We see here with plates of food but never see her eat more than a night. My sister had it done and it took 8 months to lose 40kg…I believe with her history and habits she hs had it done as it’s the only way she could lose said 30kg. And if she has that’s ok, but it’s more than a tummy tuck.
I have been watching her closely for months as I had gastric sleeve in November. I am currently down 38kgs (and feeling amazing) The fast way she has dropped weight looks like she has had gastric sleeve done HOWEVER, there is a strict diet guideline for post surgery where you can literally only consume clear fluid for the first 3 days, then liquid only (soups, shakes etc) for the next 2 weeks, then a puree' only diet for another 2 weeks then soft foods usually after that around 4-6 weeks post op. There is no WAY she has gone without eating solid foods for that long. Around Christmas we were seeing her smash down steaks at The Graham hotel and countless sweet chilli chicken wraps. My money is on duromine or ozempic for her weight loss...but the minute she stops (and she possibly already has seeing she has "gone up" a size over Easter weekend) the weight will pile back on and I personally am going to be here for it!!!!!!

• Heart

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
She's been spotted in the wild wearing her Zoe Moss jeans, white t-shirt and the cardigan - looking very short - walking down Bourke St mall with her two daughters - probably headed to Myer again. Pray for the toilets!

• Haha
  • Wow