EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I looked and I think Vidas got her shoes on the right feet so that’s a plus for today.
---
Did we establish that Sage and his cousin? didn’t spray paint those things? Looked waaaay to professional

Reactions: 14
I have serious doubts that they did the painting themselves.
The kids definitely got help with the black outline. In the videos the adults are doing a lot of the black. For example this is what a kid who’s just picked up a spray can that day would do (which is still cute and cool) I’m no graffiti artist but I have eyes 😂
1FA72AE4-0BFC-4BC6-938A-0ECA933C5EAE.jpeg

---
Like this adult is spray paining Sages pic lol 😆 Case Closed
6097AE98-A372-4CD5-8C58-8706985E39CB.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Poor Vida looks like she has eczema or psoriasis near her eyes! Presuming Amy is doing nothing about it because she doesn’t care. Have no idea what nutrition she is getting also as it looks like she’s at the Japanese place with just a bowl of steamed rice and nothing else! I totally get fussy eaters - but surely she’ll eat more than plain rice - surely there is something else she would eat…..if she was asked what she wanted!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
34D57B65-1274-4A41-8E4A-12302525AC13.png

I take it TightarseLou (only when it comes to her kids) is sharing this between the three of them 😡
Vida looks genuinely unwell and sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I find it really disturbing what she lets those girls wear (short shorts), it's ok around the house and to gym etc, but not out in the city and posted all over social media.

Reactions: 20
Just noticed that's a bowl of plain rice in front of V.

Why not go to a food court and let the kids pick what they want? That's what we did when I was their age. That way everyone gets what they want to eat.

Reactions: 30
Granted I've only followed this bouncing dickehead for about a year but I really haven't seen her treat those kids when out and about? They go out and eat what SHE wants at HER favourite spots, a packed lunch from home or eat at home before/after. No random trip to Macca's or Baskin Robbins for icecream. Just breakfast at the market before school so she can show off her blown up gut and moon head. There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking a packed lunch and snacks, we do it! But this frankenslug treats herself all day every day from food to clothes and beauty treatments.

Funny I go from the Kearnts who spend thousands on their kids to this duck nut who can't spring for a meal per kid and some new outfits that actually fit

Reactions: 42
I find it really disturbing what she lets those girls wear (short shorts), it's ok around the house and to gym etc, but not out in the city and posted all over social media.
We’ve seen what she thinks is appropriate for herself to wear in public - bikinis to a cafe FFS - there’s no way she has any reasonable measurement system for public decency/keeping her girls safe.

And prayers to the child that gets their face painted after V if whatever shes got going on with her eyes is contagious 😟 I know the FP didn’t go over her eyes but kids rub their eyes and germs spread very easily.

Spray painting - I think the boys just spray painted inside the black line that the adult drew. Cool activity but exxy…not that I care for EL’s purse strings bc she spends so much on herself 💁🏼‍♀️

Mumma looks rough today, that photo of her and the girls sharing one bowl of teriyaki chicken looks like everyone in it wishes they were elsewhere. I think she sees the dumplings and Asian fusion cuisine that she force feeds her kids as measure of wealth and high end culinary tastes. bleeping idiot…. go and get them bleeping Maccas ya moll.

I think I’m done now 😬
1E053744-6002-4EC1-B34A-1196E15B9B5F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just noticed that's a bowl of plain rice in front of V.

Why not go to a food court and let the kids pick what they want? That's what we did when I was their age. That way everyone gets what they want to eat.
Most likely sharing between the three.........she can't afford to dine out!!!!

Must be killing her to entertain her kids practically full time during the school holidays.

Is her Qld trip with FilthyHull no longer happening?
---
Vida dobbing AmyLou in for buying three pairs of shoes...............................................for the models apparently.

Sure Jan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Surprised our grifter didn’t know about this freebie she could have practiced some Afro beats with the girls
42B748F6-B46D-4781-AA44-E819431FA9D8.jpeg
BA4D2C7B-A30F-425E-80E2-C8CDF66D181A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as I would love to see these girls eat some good nutritious food for the love of god Lou get them some McDonald's or a pizza etc. They are kids once, one treat won't hurt

Reactions: 30
Why drag the girls to buy shoes for the models? Just buy them in your own time. Most budget models just wear their own neutral shoes in shoots. EL must have thought she deserved a reward for taking the girls out.

Reactions: 19
Why drag the girls to buy shoes for the models? Just buy them in your own time. Most budget models just wear their own neutral shoes in shoots. EL must have thought she deserved a reward for taking the girls out.
They were totes for her no question

Reactions: 22
As much as I would love to see these girls eat some good nutritious food for the love of god Lou get them some McDonald's or a pizza etc. They are kids once, one treat won't hurt
I know it has been said numerous times on here, but her kids are going to have the most fucked up relationship with food once they get pocket money (lolz - of course they won't) or leave home and can buy their own food.

Reactions: 20
She seems MISERABLE having to do all this parenting 🙄 her inability to part with money when it comes to those kids is really upsetting. Buy them a happy meal ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Vida is looking sadder and sicker and more emotionally dysregulated as the weeks go on, i really hope when AMYLOU READS THIS, she has her taken to see a professional 🙏🏼

Reactions: 27
She's just so awful. I bet she can't wait until they're old enough to get jobs and look after themselves. She'll still try to control them.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.