EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did not just take her jeans off in the street.... 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Who the F is filming her on the steeet at 5.30am?! I don't know why she thinks this is good content?
The makeup artist probably, I don't know why anyone would work with her.
It also seems she had to hang around to finish the makeup, our supermodel needed to cook some eggs. She's probably drawn the line at taping AmyLou's tits and thinks anything else is okay in comparison to that horror.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a lunch to go to today, I should probably do the same and put a mask on, get a makeup artist and document it all and eye duck everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Such a professional outfit. Getting up at 5am, inviting someone to the hovel to slap some makeup on you so you can go down to the local shopping strip, get changed on the road and pose with your clenched fist up near your chin and your leg crossed in front of the other. 🥴

Remember a couple of months ago when she showed everyone how to pose for photos like a 'model'. 🤡
It's called the 'I'm busting for a pee and giving myself an uppercut' pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hasn’t she repeatedly told us she is THE BOSS. Why is the Boss steaming garments for a shoot on a Saturday night ready for a Sunday work day?
Mate i have a shoot coming up next week- will literally fly in from holidays and next morning turn up for supervision of shoot. Not to say we haven’t had weeks upon weeks of look-books, moodboards, meetings with stylist and production crew. Meetings upon meetings to make this happen. This ZM shenanigans is amateur.
I find your posts about your work life so interesting ... what a fascinating life you have! :love:
---
The frustrating thing is that there is a studio space with a white back drop in the Collingwood office. Why 51% owner doesn't put their foot down.
Annnd you could easily get a green screen to project a street scene if that's the look you're going for!
---
Why the duck does she steam everything then lie it down in her car?!
Oh because she has to take photos on a public street, instead of in a studio, like a crazy person. Got it.
Because buying a clothes rod with stick-on hooks on each end - to fit across her car - would make too much sense for this spud.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Make some eggs 🍳
---

She’s stunning. Cheyenne (and her sister)
I agree! She's so beautiful and seems so lovely as a person too. I read that she was destined for HUGE things but opted to stay in AU to look after her sick mother.
---
@YankeeRoo I'll be shot down in flames for this, but you've actually made her look really good here! 🤭

1681599925721.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If the models do their own hair and makeup, they do a sensational job. Especially for 5:30 in the morning while lazylou gets the full treatment.

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong (and dear god, I hope I am)—but are they using the open car boots as … a change room + protection from the elements?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really has an over inflated sense of self importance doesn’t she? 🤣🤣
How dare you! She has meetings! Sometimes back to back!
Like our first ever lesbian CEO Cachia.
She also has photo shoots!
Those overpriced Shein garments aren’t going to sell themselves.
Have some respect for our LadyBoss please 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy Sunday neighbour John. No doubt he was woken up by car doors opening and a procession of support staff at 5:30 am.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
If the models do their own hair and makeup, they do a sensational job. Especially for 5:30 in the morning while lazylou gets the full treatment.
And old mate Skidmarks says she was a 'beautician/make up artist' in one of her previous 10,258 jobs she has had. You'd think she could do her own. But we all know it's a tax write-off and she'd rather have someone to her manky hair and weather beaten face instead.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.