EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
27 orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet

Congrats to @MostSegsualNarc ! You win a years supply of potato salad and a mouth story if your choice!

Next thread suggestion something birthday related 🤪🎉🎂 LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!
7BCEBAD9-6E9E-4316-B063-D1A3EB9B2CF8.jpeg

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
These photos tonight from her facial treatment are absolute gold.
Not as bad as when she was on the floor getting strapped in with booby tape, but close

• Haha
Reactions: 38
These photos tonight from her facial treatment are absolute gold.
Not as bad as when she was on the floor getting strapped in with booby tape, but close
What this one? You couldn’t pay me enough! Next she will be getting her colonic. Need a big clean out before her big day!
E874BEDA-DE2D-42FA-BEB2-81AE33A14685.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lumpy dick sure does love that hideous tie-dye jumper….he doesn’t buy new stuff for the kids but at least he also is getting around looking a bit shabby and neglected

Reactions: 14
How good is life?!? BS ✌🏻✌🏻 - Same photo....Sad, neglected innocent Vida.... This well and truly made my heart sad, seeing this child so broken.
All jokes aside, gloves off, This is hard to imagine what those 3 beautiful kiddos are going thru, because thier parents are so unstable. They did not ask for any of this. FU EL!!!
And you too Aaron and the sisters!! They see this abuse right before thier eyes and choose not to address it!!

IMG_0307.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I really dont know many times I have to tell you all that I'm a lazy, good for nothing grifter with no friends, just like the one who gave birth to my children.

Those of you who think I'm hot need to give yourselves an upper cut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It had to be done.
---
I really dont know many times I have to tell you all that I'm a lazy, good for nothing grifter with no friends, just like the one who gave birth to my children.

Those of you who think I'm hot need to give yourselves an upper cut.
I definately do not want a limpy in my life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That was not a lot of food for that amount of people. Well, there was enough meat but that green salad wasn't very big. Nice to see her sister's kids eating salad. We know none of it went into her kids.

Reactions: 14
Look, I’m transferring this thread suggestion over from #80 to #81, purely because it was a very late admission owing to the fact that I have been unable to tolerate her fuckery lately. But it works. It’s a summation. And once page 50 rolls around, she will still be a blob. Feeding her gob. Chasing Afro knob.

Emmylou Loves #81: The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Can someone please wash and brush C and V's hair....
God knows the toad fish doesn't give AF.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
When the camera zoomed into Vida tonight, the redness she has near her eyes was all over the corner of her eyes, it looked dreadful, hoping she’s getting some treatment, it happened to myself and a friend after our mothers passed away, she might be going through some stress

• Sad
Reactions: 25
How good is life?!? BS ✌🏻✌🏻 - Same photo....Sad, neglected innocent Vida.... This well and truly made my heart sad, seeing this child so broken.
All jokes aside, gloves off, This is hard to imagine what those 3 beautiful kiddos are going thru, because thier parents are so unstable. They did not ask for any of this. FU EL!!!
And you too Aaron and the sisters!! They see this abuse right before thier eyes and choose not to address it!!

View attachment 2092226
Vida has had burnt sausages for dinner twice in the last 3 days.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So life is good mmmmm my mum always said you’re as happy as your least happy child and judging by V that place is miserable.

Seriously is anyone going to step in an advocate for those kids it’s breaking my heart

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do I really need to know that both AmyLou and Sophie Babykiller have their periods??!!!!! Honestly - keep some things private for god sake! Why why why do we need to know this! 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Yeah Vida certainly looks like she’s loving life.

BlobbyLou is a horrendous excuse for a mother and LimpWristedNoTestesTarotTwit is just as bad. Pair of spineless grifting fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah Vida certainly looks like she’s loving life.

BlobbyLou is a horrendous excuse for a mother and LimpWristedNoTestesTarotTwit is just as bad. Pair of spineless grifting fucks.
If im honest he winds me up more than she does, he has no backbone no voice for the children whatsoever and he is the more suitable parent. We know Lou isn't capable but the way he indulges her really grinds my gears

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.