EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even surprised she would pretend to be home with the kids when she is out at the beat place. Only reason to do that if she has something to hide/ashamed to not be home being an actual mother. Surely treena was there for some kind of intervention, she didn’t seem to stay for a long visit having come all the way from WA

Reactions: 12
Guys, are we even sure these stories with them all wearing the same clothes are even from today, I’ve picked up a few times now that she saves stories up from days and pairs them as if it’s the next day, she did this not long back showing nights at home with the kids when in fact she was dancing her arse off at the Beat.
If they are definitely from today, it’s bleeping sad to be making the kids wearing worn / stained clothes.
Poor V, her eyes would be super itchy and uncomfortable, plus I doubt she washes her hands much, when she is scratching she could be introducing germs into the dry cracked skin, I’m so sad for these kids.
They just get duck all, not even medical treatment, some steroid cream wouldn’t go astray there.
Yes! Def from today as she shouted out the free face painter, C has on diff clothes than yesterday, and NO Sage today!

Reactions: 10
She continues to surround herself by classy people.
I can't understand what her arrangement with IMG Talent is - you would think she would distance herself from Christian Hull and Tarryn Thomas and surely they would advise her to do that. And that's just from a public image perspective. As a mother, she should already know that!

Reactions: 24
My God can we please stop sharing the Christian Hull 'content' please?? 🤢🤢🤮 Not trying to police anyone but at the very least put an obvious warning! That tit is disgusting, glad I twigged before I read too far, I am still traumatised from the one in earlier threads!!

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Harping on about the kids preferring Maccas - they probably don’t, coz they don’t have it, so they don’t know that they’d prefer it. My daughter had a friend when she was in primary school who had an… ‘unusual’ mother. She was so sheltered and had been fed the same few meals her whole life she had no idea what she liked or what she wanted when presented other options. Didn’t know what she’d like at McDonalds, on pizza, from take aways, etc. Amy’s kids get fed rissoles, sausages, potatoes and carbs, they’ve likely got no idea what they might actually like that’s not her rancid cooking.

Reactions: 16
Harping on about the kids preferring Maccas - they probably don’t, coz they don’t have it, so they don’t know that they’d prefer it. My daughter had a friend when she was in primary school who had an… ‘unusual’ mother. She was so sheltered and had been fed the same few meals her whole life she had no idea what she liked or what she wanted when presented other options. Didn’t know what she’d like at McDonalds, on pizza, from take aways, etc. Amy’s kids get fed rissoles, sausages, potatoes and carbs, they’ve likely got no idea what they might actually like that’s not her rancid cooking.
You forgot white rice & wraps specifically 😂
---
I’d love to know what he’s making, and if it’s worth it being a complete embarrassment
I can’t wait to see what content he & EL are going to be able to produce when the pair of degenerates are together 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
They’ve asked for fish and chips or pizza before and been shot down by EL who decided on a bleeping BBQ with bodado salad or burger bleeping wraps so they have indicated they’re aware that there are other options out there other than the swill they get served at Number 69 Fucknut Street PM.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I remember SL mentioned once that her kids don't like EL's cooking.

Seeing what Salad Sister can do really shows how bad of a cook EL is.

As others said. It doesn't have to be Maccas, but Grilld or another burger place would be fun to treat the kids. EL can just have a salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember SL mentioned once that her kids don't like EL's cooking.

Seeing what Salad Sister can do really shows how bad of a cook EL is.

As others said. It doesn't have to be Maccas, but Grilld or another burger place would be fun to treat the kids. EL can just have a Salas.
She should let them choose as a treat every so often, she might find V will try a few new things if it’s from a takeaway.
She seems to control the kids with their food. She doesn’t allow them to eat what they want & like, we saw her make the kids dance for a soggy bacon & egg wrap too. It’s appalling to say the least.
We don’t all need to be Kearns, but we can say yes to the kids requests every so often.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.