EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see very clearly from the flashback videos she just posted how quickly she is regaining weight

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs dark hair again. Poor Vida clearly has noise sensitivity and the Afro beats are still blasting. I can’t imagine disrespecting my kids so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Those calling out Limpy, I don’t know hey, I’ve lived with someone similar to Amylou, a lot is about keeping the peace when needed and giving a safe space when away from the narc. We don’t see what limpy does with the kids, or how he parents them, simply because he doesn’t film it and put it all on display. The kids don‘t live with her, they’re rarely there without another adult, as subtle as it’s made. There’s ALWAYS another adult. The sister is over keeping house - for sure a mental health visit. She isn’t enjoying spending time with Amylou, that’s plainly obvious.

I suspect Vida struggles with some neuro sensitivities, noise especially. If I was in that house, chaos and noise I would have lost my biscuits epically by dinner time and been ”put in time out” (dark room, noise cancelling headphones, no smells etc) until my sensory overload settled.
Absolutely agree with all of this!

I kept quiet about LL because I also lived with a person just like Amy and am still dealing with his manipulation of not just me but our adult son. It’s exhausting and I stayed with him for 25 years so that our kid wouldn’t have to deal with it while young and vulnerable but that still didn’t work.

I know it looks like LL could do more but I’m sure there’s a shitload he does and if nothing else he gives those poor kids love and affection, and probably more peace than they’ve ever had with Amy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My phone is being a disgrace and freezing constantly today, but it means I get excellent screenshots, like this winner 🏆
Screenshot_20230412-164950.png

She's a supermodel, guys. This is her blue steel

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In regards to C and her clothes - I think some of it is the "in thing". She does gymnastics and dance and this is what they all wear. My besties daughter is a year or so older and this is what her and all her dance buddies wear.

However, it is colder in Melbourne than it is here in Brissy so parents should intervene.
My granddaughter is 9 and in Sydney. She loves the crop tops, but not interested in short shorts. Ok for sports but not going out.
---
View attachment 2094070
why on earth would ANYONE want to post themselves looking like this….
She is delusional

Reactions: 6
AmyLou is a energy vampire lol. What a wanker. Hope all her ‘friends’ came out of the woodwork for influencertea lol. Jess please 🤞

Reactions: 20
Hey AmyLou just a little something between you and me eating a piece of chocolate cake over Easter doesn’t make you go up a size in jeans eating like there is no tomorrow over the past weeks however would make to go up a size.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The last time I bought a Satin skirt it was in Syndicate. Loved that shop.
They had the best dresses! I had the same dress with the cowl neck and bias cut in about 6 colours and patters to wear in my competitive singing comps!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.