EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Samaras books and drawing at gorgeous. Hopefully she gets some more followers and sales.

Reactions: 8
When you have to share the ice pack from mummas headache inducing hovel!!!

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊

IMG_0368.jpeg
IMG_0369.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I really hope one day she will just be like duck this charade, I'm struggling, but we know that won't happen. She's done a Chrissie swan and is too far in her life to actually talk about the truth of what's happening behind the scenes.
What's "done a Chrissie swan" about ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Samaras books and drawing at gorgeous. Hopefully she gets some more followers and sales.
Yes, and I think the only reason Amylou filmed her was because she wanted one of her books or drawings for free. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hilarious, BlobbyLou must be the only person who looks fatter from that angle

Reactions: 8
Those calling out Limpy, I don’t know hey, I’ve lived with someone similar to Amylou, a lot is about keeping the peace when needed and giving a safe space when away from the narc. We don’t see what limpy does with the kids, or how he parents them, simply because he doesn’t film it and put it all on display. The kids don‘t live with her, they’re rarely there without another adult, as subtle as it’s made. There’s ALWAYS another adult. The sister is over keeping house - for sure a mental health visit. She isn’t enjoying spending time with Amylou, that’s plainly obvious.

I suspect Vida struggles with some neuro sensitivities, noise especially. If I was in that house, chaos and noise I would have lost my biscuits epically by dinner time and been ”put in time out” (dark room, noise cancelling headphones, no smells etc) until my sensory overload settled.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Those calling out Limpy, I don’t know hey, I’ve lived with someone similar to Amylou, a lot is about keeping the peace when needed and giving a safe space when away from the narc. We don’t see what limpy does with the kids, or how he parents them, simply because he doesn’t film it and put it all on display. The kids don‘t live with her, they’re rarely there without another adult, as subtle as it’s made. There’s ALWAYS another adult. The sister is over keeping house - for sure a mental health visit. She isn’t enjoying spending time with Amylou, that’s plainly obvious.

I suspect Vida struggles with some neuro sensitivities, noise especially. If I was in that house, chaos and noise I would have lost my biscuits epically by dinner time and been ”put in time out” (dark room, noise cancelling headphones, no smells etc) until my sensory overload settled.
I absolutely agree!!! For how much he has them we don’t see what happens when they are with him and he also has to work but still manages to be there for them and they are affectionate with him and him with them. I think he’s trying to do the best for his kids and the situation they are in. I don’t believe he just hangs around like a bad smell - I honestly think he feels he needs to be there to support his kids. Amy doesn’t give a toss about him - it’s obvious with the blatant display of meat in front of him, putting him down in public and even the grifted Easter gift. I think he needs more credit than he gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.