EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but it might give her ideas though!!! Look what happened when she started going to The Beat! 🤣🤣🤣
Yes! You're right. Found one for EL, as she's all about private lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That would require Amy to focus on her kids rather than herself. Not to mention have enough interest in them to remember to apply treatment consistently.
I have it from a reliable source that when it comes to attending medical appointments made for her kids, like when Sage hurt his hand recently, she is a frequent "non-attender" meaning they never bother to show up.
This is also partly on Limpdick but if he's working... and she has all the time in the world, then it really is mostly on her and it's just further proof that she's a bleep mother.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
You are so right. I had a patch of dermatitis on my stomach for about three years. And sometimes my elbows. It would flair up every so often and never went away. Then I got bit by a spider and the urgent care doctor put me on a six day dose of steroids and antibiotics. It cleared up the bite and the dermatitis disappeared and never came back.

Also, I don't think I have asked this before but is Maccas a nickname for McDonald's? Or is it another chain of burger place? Just a confused American wondering.....
I know your question about McDs has been answered, but thought I'd add that Burger King is known as Hungry Jacks in Australia which is kind of random (it's Burger King here in NZ)! I think Aussie's Wendy's is just shakes and hot dogs ... here in NZ it's comparable to McDonald's or Burger King - but slightly better.

I used to love Jack in the Box when we visited Hawaii.

Reactions: 4
Girlfriend got her whole body cut open and had a bunch of fat sucked out and cut off and could’ve died from infection or complications or clotting or the anaesthesia….. but a household microwave is bad. Okay fuckwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The lack of a microwave still puzzles me.

I get that people are concerned about the health impacts of them, but I hardly think this could be the case for our Amy - she hardly is a 'my body is a temple' type.
And a dishwasher! Yes, they make life so much easier but I love the hygiene aspect.

Reactions: 13
I know your question about McDs has been answered, but thought I'd add that Burger King is known as Hungry Jacks in Australia which is kind of random (it's Burger King here in NZ)! I think Aussie's Wendy's is just shakes and hot dogs ... here in NZ it's comparable to McDonald's or Burger King - but slightly better.

I used to love Jack in the Box when we visited Hawaii.
If I need a fast breakfast out, Jack is it for me.
---
And a dishwasher! Yes, they make life so much easier but I love the hygiene aspect.
Hygiene? She doesn't know the word.

Reactions: 9
duck me, how delusional is this woman??

No belt, especially a Gucci, is going to fit around that Frankengut unless it comes with an extender.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Private FREE lessons!
---
8B556374-C90C-4F34-9551-BD6E23DD8D83.jpeg
08EC02A7-8800-4D30-A669-70F4F4034101.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I would love her to take up pole dancing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh sweetheart, Gucci belts were almost 10 years ago now but good effort for trying. It will appeal to your bogan, tacky audience though.
She probably saw them on DHgate anyway.
---
If she’s grossed out by Braaaaads tongue she’s going to be in a rude awakening if she sees what Mr Hulls been getting up to on his OF 🤪
---
Not that anyone would subscribe to their mates OF but surely he talks about it. I’m. Still not convinced she’s going to visit him.
I thought she was going in the school holidays?
---
That Nike top she's wearing (Did she nick it from C's wardrobe?!) Looks like the Great Barrier Reef threw up on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can she please just SHUT UP, she would even screech away in her sleep with her inane drivel & that dumb arse giggle.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.