EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camellia looks like she’s about to cry/or has been crying standing on the every festive front door step. The way she looks at Sage and I’m presuming no balls dad behind the camera. She does NOT want to be there. And the last thing Vidas yeast infected eyes needs is more sugar ….

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Even the dog is bored and wants to go out. Back to afternoons drawing with the near 8 and 11 year olds, fun.

Visiting the Fyna factory must have been fun - an hours drive to an industrial site. IMG agency are doing her a dirty if these are the only promo jobs they are getting her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Our new Wizz Fizz promoter who loves Wizz Fizz but has never mentioned the product before! Kids aren’t allowed sugar so wonder if they have ever tried it!!? WonkaLou has done me in!
---
WonkaLou is deliriously happy when only surrounded by food or afrobeats. It’s a viiiiiiiiiibe.
Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually she’s not Willy Wonka Lou she’s an Oompa-loompa! Sorry for the nightmares #OompaLoompaLou
F0DA2E3A-FB3F-48A8-98ED-F2F965015E9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This witch gets invited and her stories are tit compared to others I’ve seen today. How do people still put her up for things blows my mind

Reactions: 17
Camellia looks like she’s about to cry/or has been crying standing on the every festive front door step. The way she looks at Sage and I’m presuming no balls dad behind the camera. She does NOT want to be there. And the last thing Vidas yeast infected eyes needs is more sugar ….
Noticed that too, poor C. She looked absolutely miserable. Broke my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If she was a 16 in that picture and was 30 kilos heavier as she says that I’d the biggest load of bs I have ever heard. There would be a number of dress sizes involved there. She think we are all stupid and makes up these lies to make her narc self feel good. 30 kilos more is about a size 24 or 26 which I am and I’m trying to lose 30 to get to a 16 or so. So that doesn’t even make sense what she wrote. And this model is more like a size 26. Why are they all afraid of the larger sizes and ffs why do they constantly have to say their size ? This is more a size 24 at least
It's just BS - and confusing. If they want to play that game, why not call the sizes 1X, 2X, 3X, etc., and give measurements rather than spinning lies about sizes?
---
One thing that really gets me going is people who think they are better than others. Why she feels the need to only dress her kids in designer clothes really triggers me. I buy loyd if clothes from best and less and Kmart. Excuse me Amylou we need to advertise the girls are wearing Zara oh even sage is wearing Zara (how embarrassing for him she needs to announce it to the world ) and the air Jordan’s who gives a rats what designer brands they are wearing. And ofcourse she’s wearing Zoe moss. I have nothing against designer clothes. But this constant announcement of sizes and brand names is triggering. Who bleeping cares
I LOVE Kmart. Aside from my work suits and a couple of dresses, I buy most of my clothes there and from The Warehouse (sort of like Target in AU). I like following designer brands for styling and trend ideas but I would never drop the sort of money that she does, on a single outfit.

Advertising that the kids are wearing designer kids probably provides some sort of validation for her. But to my eye, it speaks volumes that her poor kids look unkempt and neglected most of the time ... I'm sure they'd rather have a whole wardrobe of clean, plain (no busy patterns - so they can mix and match all sorts of outfits), over one or two gaudy designer items with weird patterns and emblems on them.
---
Those poor bloody kids!

She has buckets of money - if she doesn't want them in tow then why not let them go on a holiday camp. Let the kids choose their own, for them to hang out with old and/or make new, friends doing kid-friendly stuff that's age appropriate.

I just did a quick search and there are more options than you can poke a stick at - do better Emmylou! Do you want your kids to thrive, or just survive? And for goodness sake get your daughter's eye situation looked at! :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
New thread. Emmy lou no sugar is on the wizz fizz, 30 kilos lighter she claims is the go. Middle of the road farshun is a no no.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.