Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been very quiet on the Camilla front ever since she crashed their store for this shoot. Coincidence or did they send her a cease and desist?
I wonder if she sent them the photos from the photo shoot expecting something back or for them to be shared and she got nothing. she Seems the type to be pissed and hold a grudge

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she getting nails done also? I haven’t had a mani/pedi done since before Covid times 🥴😥 Now I do it all myself. Poor me. WHO is all this primping for?????? Give us a hinty hint ELL you know you want to….. 🫢 Is he a Chef??
Did she get her snatch waxed today?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think that mangled sausage on the left is what she’s getting on this staycation weekend.

And on another note cause I’m petty like this that pan warming up the burnt leftover sausages doesn’t look like it had a wash … just left dirty to reheat from the night before.

a few years back now when our kids went to the same taekwondo school and had the end of term grading the club held a sausage sizzle , cans of soft drinks etc. normally you buy one to eat and go. Piggylou grabbed herself a takeaway container and bought about half dozen sausages to take home. This was back in her days when she literally cooked sausages 3 times a week for dinner. Can only imagine what she consumes behind closed doors.
Oh man I love this hahaha why have you not shared this with us till now.

Also that pan is definitely still dirty! She is so foul! Not surprised she can’t wash a pan she doesn’t even wash herself. Good luck to whoever this staycation is with they will need a flea and worm treatment come Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s so excited in her stories too, manic or excited anyway. Wonder if she will pork that chef? Can’t remember his name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that mangled sausage on the left is what she’s getting on this staycation weekend.

And on another note cause I’m petty like this that pan warming up the burnt leftover sausages doesn’t look like it had a wash … just left dirty to reheat from the night before.

a few years back now when our kids went to the same taekwondo school and had the end of term grading the club held a sausage sizzle , cans of soft drinks etc. normally you buy one to eat and go. Piggylou grabbed herself a takeaway container and bought about half dozen sausages to take home. This was back in her days when she literally cooked sausages 3 times a week for dinner. Can only imagine what she consumes behind closed doors.
Jesus Christ. That’s embarrassing 😳. What do the other mums think of her?

Reactions: 10
So it's a sponsored weekend away and Leah is carrying all of her outfits for her...maybe Leah is her Mexican Barry, and EL is trying to one up SC by being the newest lesbian on the block

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but it looks like an airport hotel overlooking the freeway…….Why is she so dressed up to to be there alone??! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The half-arsed walk through of her free hotel room was really poor form. Why not do a test run, so you can open the fridge door without looking like an idiot?

She's so crass. Gbanger.

Screenshot_20220812-155242_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-155031_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
Another sad weekend of EL out on the town by herself, not a friend in sight!

Also, her saying "They have room service until 11pm,but don't quote me on that" .... UM!! You were invited to stay there to advertise it .... your job is to know these details! You seriously have 1 job to do!

I think she's smuggling Mexican Barry under her jacket 🤔 that gut 😲
I think she found the 20kg she lost 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not even sure she has someone meeting her there as alluded, if that is the case this is one very sad state of affairs........various outfit changes and hoping on a wing and a prayer someone spots her naked gut and can only think of one thing :sick: :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not even sure she has someone meeting her there as alluded if that is the case this is one very sad state of affairs........various outfit changes and hoping with a wing and a prayer someone spots her naked gut and can only think of one thing :sick: :sick: :sick:
I don't think anyone is meeting her there, I think this is going to be another solo weekend showcasing her sad, lonely life with no friends.

Even Leah being there this time on a Friday. Why does she not have a girlfriend joining her, even for drinks before dinner if she has a date!

Reactions: 23

😂😂😂 what is that sausage and how did you even spot it? Thing is holding on for dear life.
Dogs will think its a tree branch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think anyone is meeting her there, I think this is going to be another solo weekend showcasing her sad, lonely life with no friends.

Even Leah being there this time on a Friday. Why does she not have a girlfriend joining her, even for drinks before dinner if she has a date!
You can almost imagine her "you better go now Leah yo mumma is about to get her groove on" only to inhale a steak and several wines and be tucked into that bed shovelling cheezles into her gob and crying in a few hours....heck Charlotte could have joined her for a girls night...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.