Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never not think Mexican Barry is funny 🤣

And it definitely doesn’t look like she washed her hair before the blow dry 🤢 is that a thing? I know with upstyles they will ask you don’t wash it on the day but this looked so dirty!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I will never not think Mexican Barry is funny 🤣

And it definitely doesn’t look like she washed her hair before the blow dry 🤢 is that a thing? I know with upstyles they will ask you don’t wash it on the day but this looked so dirty!
Na. She is just a dirty witch and has no clue what shampoo is. Which is amazing after all her undeclared gifts partnerships with Garnier.

Reactions: 15
She’s off to a good start today and what a massive waste of money this is with todays economy.
Lashes tinted can’t say I see much difference why not just use mascara nails done on the cheap here’s a thought why not get shellac or sns so they always look good. Blowave will look tit by tonight Emmy if you forget and wear the big jacket that knots your hair
Saw she had coffee again no sighting of Brad or Canteen.
Her mental health advise is just downright stupid yes you see a therapist but you aren’t one so shut up. The only thing making you anxious today is whether they LouLou jar is getting cracked open
Can’t wait to see what she’s wearing will Camilla make an appearance or one of her bras that hangs out over her clothes
Good luck to the poor bastard that is meeting up with this nutcase

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks like she hasn't even showered, and now she's getting her hair done so doubt she will shower after that. If she is meeting up with Mexican Barry this weekend, I'm hoping he's recently had covid and has lost his sense of smell
And his sense of taste.... i shall see myself out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She needs to stop heat styling her fried hair. She’s just wrecking it more and more getting it blow dried like that and curling it. The sound of her brushing it on that live sounded crispy and breakable then the dandruff and hair sitting all over her black top was just hideous.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
For a minute I thought I was watching her stories at double speed. What in the everloving, manic, wild ride did I just watch….?!
Mindfulness isn’t going to touch the sides of her heightened state today. It’s going to take some heavy duty tranquillisers to bring her back down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For a minute I thought I was watching her stories at double speed. What in the everloving, manic, wild ride did I just watch….?!
Mindfulness isn’t going to touch the sides of her heightened state today. It’s going to take some heavy duty tranquillisers to bring her back down.
I think she needs to lay off the cheeky coffee if she's feeling so anxious

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s off to a good start today and what a massive waste of money this is with todays economy.
Lashes tinted can’t say I see much difference why not just use mascara nails done on the cheap here’s a thought why not get shellac or sns so they always look good. Blowave will look tit by tonight Emmy if you forget and wear the big jacket that knots your hair
Saw she had coffee again no sighting of Brad or Canteen.
Her mental health advise is just downright stupid yes you see a therapist but you aren’t one so shut up. The only thing making you anxious today is whether they LouLou jar is getting cracked open
Can’t wait to see what she’s wearing will Camilla make an appearance or one of her bras that hangs out over her clothes
Good luck to the poor bastard that is meeting up with this nutcase
5954b860deaf2c03413be33e.png

Sounds like shes fanging for the loulou jar to get raided 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think that mangled sausage on the left is what she’s getting on this staycation weekend.

And on another note cause I’m petty like this that pan warming up the burnt leftover sausages doesn’t look like it had a wash … just left dirty to reheat from the night before.

a few years back now when our kids went to the same taekwondo school and had the end of term grading the club held a sausage sizzle , cans of soft drinks etc. normally you buy one to eat and go. Piggylou grabbed herself a takeaway container and bought about half dozen sausages to take home. This was back in her days when she literally cooked sausages 3 times a week for dinner. Can only imagine what she consumes behind closed doors.
Oh that’s just sad lol she has no tucking clue.

It’s been very quiet on the Camilla front ever since she crashed their store for this shoot. Coincidence or did they send her a cease and desist?
The Camilla shoot is my favourite 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s been very quiet on the Camilla front ever since she crashed their store for this shoot. Coincidence or did they send her a cease and desist?
My corneas literally peeled from my eyeballs at the sight of it. WT ACTUAL F IS THAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.