Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the duck outa here my Tattler fezzas!! I haven’t had time to watch her stories as hubby and I have been at medical appts and got great results so we are pissed in Melbourne town!! I’ll look soon though but based on the preview here 🥴
Great news lovely Cutie!! Enjoy those drinks. Stay well away from the Oakwood 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Get the duck outa here my Tattler fezzas!! I haven’t had time to watch her stories as hubby and I have been at medical appts and got great results so we are pissed in Melbourne town!! I’ll look soon though but based on the preview here 🥴
Great news! Have fun, it's cold in Melbourne tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh ffs she is rubbish. We are entering Hotel RFP season and if this was meant to showcase Oakwood, they have done an abysmal job in choosing her. Has totally turned me off.
Not to mention her target audience is not the sort to be staying there, let's be honest.
So, what the duck is this "gift" for?! What did the hotel think she was going to do for them other than sweet duck all?
I'm SO over these grifters getting free tit.
And of course it had to be on a weekend when she's got The Children. How convenient for "mumma" 😒

Reactions: 16
So good! Enjoy 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It looks like she took the valet option to park her car, but what are the odds she just parked as the warehouse and walked the 2 blocks over?

Also, if think she’s barking up the wrong tree with Oliver
Thought the same thing 😂😂

She hasn't got an ounce of class! You should've tried it before the full pour you idiot!
"I'd be too polite to say no"....
But she'll use her G banger for dental floss

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The issue is for us outsiders .... I would love to see the local wildlife in thier habitat.
💡just had a pearler of an idea for you💡Why don't you hit up old mate EL and see if she can take you for a tour of the South Melbourne Market whilst you're visiting! You could even arrange for her to model some of the ZM range for you in a private warehouse viewing! And, wait for it, she might even be able to rent you a room for your stay!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fancy admitting on your stories you don't know what to do with yourself with a free staycation weekend on your own.
How embarrassing.
Even if you are Nelly No Mates, have a bath, get a bottle of red, a packet of cheezles and settle down in front of the TV.
Just like you do at home but not in the rats nest.....enjoy the cleanliness of the hotel.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh ffs she is rubbish. We are entering Hotel RFP season and if this was meant to showcase Oakwood, they have done an abysmal job in choosing her. Has totally turned me off.
I am waiting for the day when businesses realise that using an influencer will actually make most people avoid their business! Anti influencing needs to be a thing.

Great news lovely Cutie!! Enjoy those drinks. Stay well away from the Oakwood 😜
I wouldn't mid a few cheeky photos of our girl in the wild (and alone)!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fancy admitting on your stories you don't know what to do with yourself with a free staycation weekend on your own.
How embarrassing.
Even if you are Nelly No Mates, have a bath, get a bottle of red, a packet of cheezles and settle down in front of the TV.
Just like you do at home but not in the rats nest.....enjoy the cleanliness of the hotel.....
Right?! My God, I'd be relishing the alone time in the tub and then in the bed with a good book and some quality snacks. She's such an aimless oaf, completely lacking drive and any original ideas.

Reactions: 19
Never thought I'd see the day Emmy can't figure out how to work a fridge door...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Right?! My God, I'd be relishing the alone time in the tub and then in the bed with a good book and some quality snacks. She's such an aimless oaf, completely lacking drive and any original ideas.
She has no social graces or any class, no idea how to occupy herself without talking into her phone.
What's the bet she does a live tonight?!

Reactions: 21
Did her pamper session include her getting her sweaty minge waxed? Or did I miss her sharing that again... some things can't be unseen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
EL trying to channel her inner Madonna but came up with the crappy end of the stick, Why not give the room to a homeless family for the weeknd to wash thier clothes, cook a meal, sleep less rough.... lots of families are in cars or worse due to the rental crisis, yet they hand over to EL, Such a waste, She needs a good hard slap into reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220812-203329_Instagram.jpg
sorry, but her alone and filming is so sad

My weeks are so busy with work, kids, friends and family. Tonight I have no kids and I'm soo enjoying the quite.

But if I had a hotel/apartment and dinner/drinks. I would not have a list a mile long, but I would have best friends, close friends, school mum friends, family and daily friends to go through before it was me alone.

Even if it was me alone, I would take my 2 kids and have a weekend together.

💡just had a pearler of an idea for you💡Why don't you hit up old mate EL and see if she can take you for a tour of the South Melbourne Market whilst you're visiting! You could even arrange for her to model some of the ZM range for you in a private warehouse viewing! And, wait for it, she might even be able to rent you a room for your stay!
🤔 oh the possibilities ...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ironically I am sitting in bed eating multiple packets of snack-sized Cheezles 😅

I really wonder what the return on investment would be for the hotel. Her fans are not the type to have a spare $600 to sit in a hotel room admitting you don't quite know what to do with yourself. Imagine - just imagine if she'd taken her two daughters with her for a Mumma/daughter weekend.. A little pamper session, snacks in the room, exploring the city together, matching pjs and a movie night. Heading out for breakfast. That would be way more inspiring for her audience. Even just thinking about it is tempting me into booking something similar with my children, although not at the hotel with a wall view.

I truly cannot imagine not having my kids live with me full time and saying to them 'It's my weekend with you but I'm getting a babysitter to watch you while I head off for 2 days for a gifted stay that won't actually earn me any money. See ya later!'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
100% I'd take my kids if I decided not to invite friends. Especially if I was a single mother and it was my weekend with them. She's so incredibly selfish. Pretends to be adrift without them, but in reality couldn't give two shits what they're up to, so long as they're not cramping her style.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s deffs had a few. You can hear it when she tries to say “I’m going to give it a red hot go” and can’t get the wording right

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I absolutely love being alone and could fill a whole weekend by myself quite happily....perhaps not in a nondescript mediocre apartment hotel with a kitchenette that screams corporate cheap rates. She will have a meltdown before the weekend ends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.