Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know Emmylou was on Newfaces, she kept that one quiet šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really think we should avoid talking about the childrenā€™s weight/bodies. They clearly have no say about what gets shared of them online. Emmyloo might think itā€™s appropriate to exploit them under the guise of this tit show being a ā€œfamily affairā€ but it isnā€™t and they generally shouldnā€™t be a topic of conversation here. Especially in this context.
I agree kids have their own phones at young ages and you never know what they can look up. Leave kids and weight out of this

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ā€œI love to squeeze into s#$&ā€

no kidding lou. You stress seams more than an elephant in a size 6
Hey, I appreciated her honesty there at least. She admitted she wears too tight clothes. Progress. Now if she could just change her personality and stop giggling like a 12 yr old.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I donā€™t understand about her claims of weight loss is that most of her followers are adult women. Many of whom will have had kids, put on weight, lost weight, done it slowly, done it quickly bla bla bla. And we all know what the difference even a 7kg weight loss can look like. A close friend of mine recently started some new medication which made her feel rotten and killed her appetite and as a result sheā€™s lost 7kgs. None of her clothes fit. The difference is so stark, the first few times I saw her I was blown away by how different she looks. Over the last few weeks of having the flu and being stressed, Iā€™ve accidentally lost 4kgs. Saw my mum last night and she said my face looked quite different.

So how does EL think anyone believes a 27kg loss?? She would be transformed. Her face would be almost unrecognisable. Not one item of her clothes would fit. Itā€™s just such an unbelievable lie and I canā€™t fathom anyone falling for it.

Reactions: 29
She is the biggest loser in personality maybe , def not in weight . Imagine having to scroll here on Tattle to get your daily story content ideas EL . Anything she creates on her own is a failure - dickehead mugs says it all. Will plug a sad life event (Thailand soccer team because it earns her some money ) but won't post anything about an aussie icon Olivia Newton John or everyday issues . She is irritating more than ever trying to be someone she's not

Reactions: 14
So much to catch up on .... how can she lose 20kg but still fit in the same clothes? Yes they fit better now, but 20kg is 2+ sizes! They should be falling off her!

At least she admitted to putting on weight after the tuck, but she really needed to lose the weight before too! Like D7 found, that visseral fat!

Her entire life revolves around food! Why does every meal need to be so dense and so complicated? She never has a simple protein, salad and potato like normal people! It's always saucy and fatty!

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ, this thread should come with a warning or something šŸ¤¢

I have to say, that I do empathise with her; I too am a fat bleep and know the feeling of doing crazy things to lose weight, interspersed with binge eating and lying to myself in front of the mirror. I donā€™t size down or anything (not going to hand over money if youā€™re not making it in my size) but I absolutely have overcompensated with my clothes spending habits ā€˜whatā€™s that, my size you say, Iā€™ll take every colourā€™ . So I kinda get her, and maybe itā€™s the reason why Iā€™ve not gone full nuclear on her.
But duck, Iā€™m not standing here trying to convince a social media following that I wrote some tit in a diary, went on a few walks and now, hey presto! 20kg of actual weight loss (not severing body parts) should be super obvious in her face, yet if you compare the B&A, thereā€™s not even a hint of a change. Honestly, I have less sympathy for her followers if they are unable to figure this tit out, although I have noticed a few new members on here in the past few days, so maybe thereā€™s hope yet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Itā€™s all feeling very gaslighty. I guess she needs to convince everyone that she has actually lost the 20kgs so she can sell her gullible followers a solution. Iā€™m not sure if Emmy has heard of Belle Gibson, but now might be a good time to become familiar with her story. If she thought being caught out plagiarising recipes for her cookbook was bad, itā€™s going to be a whole lot worse if she is found to be profiting off false health claims.
100% thereā€™s something coming! She has used the line ā€˜Iā€™ve lost 20 kilosā€™ more times than I can count in the last 2 weeks. Sheā€™s whipping the tribe into a frenzy & It can mean only one thing! SCAM INCOMING. Standby!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wonder if sheā€™s releasing some sort of wanky weight loss, self care journal. Right up her alley

Reactions: 15
Her mouth look odd and all that glow aint helping

Kerp your money safe tattlers. If i did not snack in the evenings and walked I wouldclose weight.

I found a book.
šŸ¤” So to lose weight, do I eat the book or read it? I have been eating a journal daily and so far no difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh yes EmmyLou$ has definitely got something in the works related to weight loss/self care the thing sheā€™s apparently been ā€œworkingā€ on for 2 years (šŸ˜‚) Lightstims and face masks are so 2021 and Bali didnā€™t work out due to hand, food, leg and mouth disease/chicken and/or monkey pox šŸ¦  So a new scams a brewing! Letā€™s hope itā€™s not a dodgy NFT scam like AnnaRose šŸ„“āœŒ

Reactions: 18
Not proud of her belly or gunt, got that lopped offā€¦
Yet ā€œproudā€ she has said oh her tuck shop arms or Ham hocks or something she called them.. bizarre! Why???
If anything, Iā€™m proud of my fat pouch (I refuse to call it a gunt šŸ˜‚) because thatā€™s the aftermath of growing my babies! Not just the aftermath of too many boxes of Cheezels. (Okay maybe a bit of both šŸ˜‚)

Sheā€™s only proud of her arms and legs and whatever because itā€™s much harder to surgically alter those.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.