Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the anger in her face when Camellia called her out about her shouting.... girl wasn't happy 😅

Reactions: 21
This one’s for you @slap2fish2gether. Go get that farking prostate checked ✌🏻

I am actually pleasantly surprised that she responded positively to someone mentioning that sunspot. Instead of the ol’ block and ignore. Especially since she’s been blocking people for saying her cheering was too extreme 😂. Hey Emmylou, it doesn’t matter what we think of your cheering. Sage already told you to stop and that’s the only opinion that matters.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah I’m a size 10 in shoes and my family give me tit all the time 😂 My mum loves teasing me about my huge feet lol.
Speaking of shoes….atleast her cheese stick has a shoe…unlike her “no shoe bar”…
090C2C6A-0AE2-4D25-A3CF-CEE7935DDAA2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she cut sausage with scissors?

I got a pair of Merry People boots (pink) for my birthday earlier this year, they really are fantastic even on my size 10 flippers. But yeah they never go on sale, they make a point of saying that regularly.

Reactions: 15
I'm disappointed that she got prostate right, I was expecting prostrate. Also, relieved to hear the inflation is caused by a few bits and pieces, I just knew economists were over complicating the whole thing. She truly lives in her own tiny little world doesn't she?
I just got back from the grocery shop and corn was $2.50, I checked after seeing her story. I am not far from her, so I wonder what little boutique she goes to for her vegetables.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
9CEB7C00-1809-45DC-8F42-B26871B9BE74.jpeg

sorry but that African Sausage looks like dog poo 🤢
Uncle Kel can come for dinner any time! I think he’s SL ex (her kids dad).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This one’s for you @slap2fish2gether. Go get that farking prostate checked ✌🏻

I am actually pleasantly surprised that she responded positively to someone mentioning that sunspot. Instead of the ol’ block and ignore. Especially since she’s been blocking people for saying her cheering was too extreme 😂. Hey Emmylou, it doesn’t matter what we think of your cheering. Sage already told you to stop and that’s the only opinion that matters.
What was that dumb voice she was using in those stories?!

Also, does she not watch her stories back and realize it actually spells out Capsicum for her and the numpty still says capsicun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is no cohesion with her food potato salad, African sausage, spare ribs and cowboy caviar she is not as good a cook as she thinks she is, she spends big money and I know it is her love language but the presentation always looks unloved to me.

Reactions: 17
My family are South African and we love boerewors. It’s the best cooked over an open fire with bread made on the campfire and cooked tomatoes and onions 😋😋😋

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They are MerryPeople boots and do not ever go on sale. I have been wanting to buy a pair but at $149.95 I have to think twice about them. They do come in some cute colours, although I do not like the beige Emmy bought.

I wish we could change our user names - The Countess of Chode made me choke on my coffee earlier! 😂

I have not been very active as work is busy and I have been rather sick. I seem to have some catching up to do but cannot wait what next week brings with Emmy.
oops sorry merry boots!! Darn I thought end of winter I’d pick up a pair cheaper!

Reactions: 6
So does everyone have to line up and snip away at the African sausage?

oops sorry merry boots!! Darn I thought end of winter I’d pick up a pair cheaper!
Same! I was tempted to buy a pair. But I can't justify paying full price.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1479091
sorry but that African Sausage looks like dog poo 🤢
Uncle Kel can come for dinner any time! I think he’s SL ex (her kids dad).
I was going to say that’s not SL’s fiancé he wasn’t that attractive. No offence, this guy smiled and I thought he had a smile like SL that lights up his face. Her fiancé the times I saw him always looked grumpy

Reactions: 9
Has SL got a new man? What happened to the guy she was engaged to?

The African sausage looks 🤢
Cook some normal sausages your kids might actually prefer more EL

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.