Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also donā€™t understand why she cooks pasta early then reheats it. My MIL does that itā€™s looks just as tit as ELā€™s and tastes horrible the one thing covid did was stop the weekly dinners. Those poor kids are fed so much crap

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Curly fettuccine for a bit of fun for The Children ā„¢ , she really needed to say that twice just to make it clear how much fun it would be for them. Then she left it for so long it looked disgusting, not much fun after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me but after I exercise I usually have a shower or at least change my clothes. I also donā€™t wear the same things for days on end. Is it any wonder she got that fungus?? šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ #changeyourclothes Iā€™m a fatty this is me lol
100% Michy! As soon as a hard workout is over, my clothes are d-r-i-p-p-i-n-g with sweat šŸ„µ they are straight off and I'm showering šŸšæ Not that I've worked out that hard in a few years some time šŸ¤« However, I walk daily and never rewear active wear that I've walked in and then run errands, done housework, cooking etc. So gross. She really is a fezza witch.
Actual artist impression of me working outšŸ‘†

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she gonna be cooking catch ya pepe until she learns a new dish? Make some exciting new dishes. Look at recipetin eats SHES AWESOME . Ps , canā€™t wait for her October cookbook lol :)!!
She always does this! Cooks the same tit several times over in a short space of time, then onto the next thing.

And does it with clothes too! Wears the same thing for several days in a row (without washing), before she finds something else to wear to death .

To all those armchair (or actual) psychologists out there... what kind of bizarre personality disorder is this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok so she just clarified all their relationships for us while, once again, slut shaming her baby sista (for screwing around with their housemates when they were younger and then making them move out when they broke up.).

Youā€™re a piece of trash sista EL, get in the bin with your goonbags and boxed wine.
View attachment 1479226

1. Yay to hear you have your Mumma with you!
2. And yes, I did think those indentations on her belly were manufactured!
3. She did confirm in a live that her and ALove were both dating but she has boundaries now so wonā€™t share ALoves bidness (not verbatim).
Well Im glad alove is dating and probably glad she is too. Leave the poor bloke alone.

I just went through her stories about what you said above, she really slut shamed her sister didnt she. Such a jealous witch.

10000000%. Thereā€™s a reason why theyā€™re back. Her skin has actually been looking good again lately. I think itā€™s all of those professional treatments sheā€™s been getting, which I think were laser as well? EL didnā€™t seem to know. The lightstims are back because she didnā€™t get her Bali cash injection, so she needs some quick money.
I JUST FOUND OUT BALI GOT CANNED! WHAT THE duck??
How were we all SO right about it not going ahead.
How can anyone trust her. Omg. She's such a pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks like a bloody avo in this jumper, it was bugging me all day what she reminded me of and then she literally told mešŸ¤£šŸ„‘

That pasta was not cacio e pepe which is literally "cheese and pepper" I'll make a pasta and sometimes throw in stuff that's sitting in the fridge needing to be used, but she just insulted Rome by calling the dish that. It looked disgusting sitting in the water so long and then she craps on about making sure you have everything ready to dance or whatever stupid tit she said.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well Im glad alove is dating and probably glad she is too. Leave the poor bloke alone.

I just went through her stories about what you said above, she really slut shamed her sister didnt she. Such a jealous witch.
Sheā€™s just still salty that the male housemates chose her younger, slim and prettier sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thatā€™s a good one. Peak putrid.

What about how she ate the mandarin in the live, spat the pips out in her hand and put them on her filthy makeup table.
Ffs. Im so glad I didnt see this. It makes me physically ill just reading it.
She's really never been clean at all. Ever.

Reactions: 12
She always does this! Cooks the same tit several times over in a short space of time, then onto the next thing.

And does it with clothes too! Wears the same thing for several days in a row (without washing), before she finds something else to wear to death .

To all those armchair (or actual) psychologists out there... what kind of bizarre personality disorder is this?!
OCD??

Reactions: 3
So much quotable gold in these stories.

ā€œIf you donā€™t like it, you can just pick it out. Happy huntinā€ then laughs like a serial killing maniac.

ā€œCouchy or bet betā€ translation for Cacio e pepe.

How about you try to master English first. Then dabble in some Italian.
Her head is the same size as that black circle on her jumper. Its unfortunate for her no matter how many times she loses 20kgs her shape will remain the same. Round.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That pasta is rank šŸ¤®no wonder vida refuses to eat she isnā€™t fussy she just refuses slop

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.