Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because that is overstepping the mark. We don't actively troll her that would be wrong. We do it here because we aren't directing it at her. If she chooses to look here she is searching for criticism
100% this. If anything, she should be thankful for the suggestions. Whether she chooses to take anything on board is up to her though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
so not directing it at her, but commenting on her in many ways, okay get it, so all comments are just to help people that dislike her feel better, that they can vent on this platform.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
You all watch what she is doing, do you ever reply to her stories and tell her what you think? Or just vent on here. I dislike her but why don’t we all tell her on her stories on instragram?
She will just block you. I liked a negative comment about her on the Big 4 caravan parks page and she blocked me. lol

Reactions: 10
so not directing it at her, but commenting on her in many ways, okay get it, so all comments are just to help people that dislike her feel better, that they can vent on this platform.
This is a Snark site. Have a look and there are MANY other pages where people are snarled on. There is an Australian Influencers thread which can be about anyone. The Kearns have a page and so does Sophie Cachia these two are very active pages.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t dislike her. I think she’s entertaining and I enjoy the funny things people say here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The thing I dislike the most about her is the way she applies moisturiser. Who the duck violently rubs it into their hands then just pats their face including their hair. There's no product going Onto the face at all. Those stories made me irrationally angry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This you EL???

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Above all else regardless of our opinions as to weather or not she should be there or weather or not she deserves (cough cough) another break, its the intentional deception of her actual "community" the meals, niece to stay etc all the while no mention whatsoever of a trip to Bali.
The need to feel that she cant share speaks volumes as she knows what people will think.
If she is an inspiration to anyone I would be floored. She could not be more out of touch and self indulgent of she tried.
The only way she can turn her life around is for people all people stop enabling her behaviour and for those who do care about her like her family to intervene and get her the help she so desperately needs ASAP.
Her own Mum thought she was in NZ for duck sake......
She's had this planned for a while. Even fast tracking your passport would take a good 3 to 4 days and the money she paid to have it fast tracked it was expensive. I cant understand these people like her that go on these spiritual retreats with the cleansing in the waters etc etc and eating all this raw food, but she doesn't live like a spiritual person in real life. she'll come home and start eating crap and be her usual self centered self. He whole world is full of lies and the self indulgence life will come crashing down one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I personally have had hours of entertainment from ELL. She should rebrand and call herself a comedian/entertainer lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This you EL???
Kezza from Udbud obviously 😂

"Tattle Life is a commentary website on public business social media accounts. We allow commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their accounts". If it's not positive it must be hate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can I ask are you a 'fan' of Emmy Lou?! You seem very butt hurt over us disliking her!?

How did you happen to end up here!? On Tattle!? A SNARK SITE!?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
100% this. If anything, she should be thankful for the suggestions. Whether she chooses to take anything on board is up to her though.
[/QUOTE
Kezza from Udbud obviously 😂

"Tattle Life is a commentary website on public business social media accounts. We allow commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their accounts". If it's not positive it must be hate?
sorry new here, I apologise

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Obviously it’s to vent? When a person chooses to monetise their social media and become a brand, they effectively become a business. If I had a tit meal at a restaurant, witnessed awful service, the food was rubbish, but I was also aware that any feedback given to the restaurant wouldn’t be taken on board, I wouldn’t roll up at the restaurant and shout abuse through the windows. I’d catch up with mates and find people who’d shared similar experiences as said restaurant and talk about how tit it had been.

influencers have made the CHOICE to become a public brand. I can walk past a shop and go “duck me, that jacket in the window is hideous.” When a person is a brand, I get that same opportunity to go “duck me, what a nutcase.”

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We’re not the bloody Instagram cops, Kez. We’re just commenting on the crap she puts out to a completely unfettered community … in a place where we won’t be labelled as “stupid trolls” or “haters”. Because we’re neither of those things. We’re observers. Of her narcissistic, harmful, neglectful tit. No harm, no foul.

This space likely isn’t for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I call bullshit. This chick films every aspect of her mundane life, from shutting her front door in the morning to picking the crust out of her eyes. No way would she miss the opportunity to showcase her spiritual awakening at a Balinese temple. She is looking and sounding rough, eyes are darting everywhere. Something is up.
Do you think she's starting to spiral out of control in her life and she thinks this might help. Wouldn't you think if that was the case she would want to get help to get herself and her life on track for her kids sake and start taking control of her new life instead of trying all this kooky spiritual stuff. I hate these people that wallow in self pity just for the sympathy quotes as she does and relishes the attention she receives and if someone suggested to her the obvious like getting help from a professional she'd see that as oh you don't like me card.

Reactions: 8
Oh no I dislike her, just new, guess I don’t understand how everyone hates her on this platform but why not tell her on her own. Have had it explained to me, so it’s just people sharing their hate. Love it
We don't dislike her duck we don't know her, we dislike her actions and are perplexed as to how she lives her life. If you are going to question us on a snark site perhaps go elsewhere many of us have been here a while and do not appreciate being questioned

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.