Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @TrainwreckinTulla for the most-liked new thread title! You have won a leftover bag of cheezels (they've been on the floor under the bed so might have a bit of fluff on them); some pre-loved, unwashed, jeans; and a lovely selection of used aprons!

Special mention to @posty post 's little Freddie - sending lots of love and well wishes to you, little man :love:.

@sure...media! Queen of Recaps, would you care to do the honours for the previous thread?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thread recrap:

Ciao Peppay! Come ti chiami? 🇮🇹

We tried to post a joke about foreskin earlier… but it got removed. 😛 Flaccid jokes aside, let’s pose on a zebra crossing then get in to todays recap!

We flew in to the Top Gun premier. EL took our breath away. That’s the price of fashun if your pants are too tight though. Should have sized up. We sped along the highway to the Cheezels zone and marvelled at the casting of a wrinkly old man. While we’re picturing ourselves as Charlie, let’s face it, Goose is probably where it’s at. Sing it with me Tattlers 🎤 “We’ve lost A-Love ‘n’ feeling”. Sista, time to move on. He ain’t worth it.

There was some cosmic tit that f’d us up so much, we’re all Taurians now. The Love in our life is still hanging around. No more hospital trips. Maybe it’s the Astrological Taurus Offenders (ATO). Not sure what the go is, so the more cryptic bag baiting, the better. Cue the fake (sponsored) tears.

After all the bong comments, conveniently we’ve partnered with Murine eye drops. You can’t make this shyte up! Just to keep in on the down-low, we’re pitching for the next partnership to be with Melbourne Kebab Station. Gotta stay on brand. Hang on, can we stop a sec? I just wanna get some toast.

This winter we’ll be strolling the markets, looking like Zsa Zsa Gabor on the hunt for a Beverley Hills cop in our ZeeEm coats. We know you’re all asking what we’re having for dinner but let’s just swan past Braaad first and grab a borek.

We’re influenced on driving an hour round trip to have our handpicked ridickehead lettuce for dinner. Apparently no one sells lettuce at the market these days. Next, we’re planning on asking for all of the vowels to be hand picked from our alphabet soup. So so bewdiful.

Our social calendar has gone off. So much topless cooking to be done. Oil of Oxtail, fingered carrot cake, smouldering pork, a bastardised bake. Hot tip: let it rest unattended in the car for hours until we find someone home who’ll take it.

Mamma had a date night. We presume. An Uber was ordered but sadly there was no spring in her step by the morning. The blow wave and innuendos were for nothing. Maybe she needs to go watch Top Gun again to learn how to properly use a wingman on a date night. (Call me!)

Emmy-G in da house got gifted 5 Guy Sebastian tickets for his concert. The only thing sadder than her kids faces when she pointed out they were now a family of 4 was the timing of the concert. Literally the day prior he was in the news, complaining about fat older feral women. Honey, again, rethink men in general.

In summary, the fashion & hair are on brand. Too much to unpack for the recap. Good news is it’ll carry over to the next thread.

The Children are growing up well. In spite of everything, we’re proud of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I’m sorry but what the duck is wrong with this witch. We all know she went to the event yesterday but she’s posting like she’s there for day 2.
Did she get told off by the people who pay her? And how do you walk out with your coat looking like that pretty sure it wouldn’t have looked like this on the rack. We’re do you shove your clothes you grot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How could anyone have so little respect for a $500 coat?
It has obviously been thrown in the back of her car on dumped in a pile on the bed room next to her crusty jeans and fungal undies.

How could she has so little self respect to walk out of the house, to a sponsors event, looking like that.
In the very least, press the bloody coat.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Thread recrap:

We tried to post a joke about foreskin earlier… but it got removed. 😛 Flaccid jokes aside, let’s pose on a zebra crossing then get in to todays recap!

We flew in to the Top Gun premier. EL took our breath away. That’s the price of fashun if your pants are too tight though. Should have sized up. We sped along the highway to the Cheezels zone and marvelled at the casting of a wrinkly old man. While we’re picturing ourselves as Charlie, let’s face it, Goose is probably where it’s at. Sing it with me Tattlers 🎤 “We’ve lost A-Love ‘n’ feeling”. Sista, time to move on. He ain’t worth it.

There was some cosmic tit that f’d us up so much, we’re all Taurians now. The Love in our life is still hanging around. No more hospital trips. Maybe it’s the Astrological Taurus Offenders (ATO). Not sure what the go is, so the more cryptic bag baiting, the better. Cue the fake (sponsored) tears.

After all the bong comments, conveniently we’ve partnered with Murine eye drops. You can’t make this shyte up! Just to keep in on the down-low, we’re pitching for the next partnership to be with Melbourne Kebab Station. Gotta stay on brand. Hang on, can we stop a sec? I just wanna get some toast.

This winter we’ll be strolling the markets, looking like Zsa Zsa Gabor on the hunt for a Beverley Hills cop in our ZeeEm coats. We know you’re all asking what we’re having for dinner but let’s just swan past Braaad first and grab a borek.

We’re influenced on driving an hour round trip to have our handpicked ridickehead lettuce for dinner. Apparently no one sells lettuce at the market these days. Next, we’re planning on asking for all of the vowels to be hand picked from our alphabet soup. So so bewdiful.

Our social calendar has gone off. So much topless cooking to be done. Oil of Oxtail, fingered carrot cake, smouldering pork, a bastardised bake. Hot tip: let it rest unattended in the car for hours until we find someone home who’ll take it.

Mamma had a date night. We presume. An Uber was ordered but sadly there was no spring in her step by the morning. The blow wave and innuendos were for nothing. Maybe she needs to go watch Top Gun again to learn how to properly use a wingman on a date night. (Call me!)

Emmy-G in da house got gifted 5 Guy Sebastian tickets for his concert. The only thing sadder than her kids faces when she pointed out they were now a family of 4 was the timing of the concert. Literally the day prior he was in the news, complaining about fat older feral women. Honey, again, rethink men in general.

In summary, the fashion & hair are on brand. Too much to unpack for the recap. Good news is it’ll carry over to the next thread.

You are my Queen 👑❤😂👏🏼🏆

Everything, every single word - perfection. Ridickehead 🤣🤣💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe the coat was thrown on the floor and has moisture at the bottom? That's my guess ...

Emmylou, get some Damp Rid thingymajigs - or even better, a dehumidifer!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Thread recrap:

I am genuinely so jealous of your creativity. Holy wow! I have not a single ounce of creativity in my body. Im whatever brained the opposite is, i think im left brained lol.
This was so good! Ciao pepay 😂

@posty post your lil man is a legend! 💙

Now, what the duck.
As everyone has said, who leaves the house like that??? Is she not embarrassed? I dont know other influencers other than the people you guys mentioned but they all looked way classier.
I reckon her wardrobe is so cluttered that she had it hung up at the top but shoved the bottom into the bottom rack. Im saying this based on footage ive seen of her overstuffed wardrobe where it has upper and lower hanging racks.
And true, why is she posting a day late? Can't be a kardashian type thing to throw off stalkers bc this grot can be found in 4 seconds if someone actually cared that much. UGH.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
hmmm..less dental floss, more body wash please! wash yourself and ya clothes..

she's foul, and the full winter outfit but with cream summer clacky mules...ewww

I notice she never wears cute boots...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys. I got a new phone today so when i logged in to tattle before it was new for the browser and now I got this 😂 I think i clicked yes to something but I thought it was for cookies.
Ive never had it before and suspect its going to be very distracting for me. Can I turn off this?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Congratulations to @TrainwreckinTulla for the most-liked new thread title! You have won a leftover bag of cheezels (they've been on the floor under the bed so might have a bit of fluff on them); some pre-loved, unwashed, jeans; and a lovely selection of used aprons!

Special mention to @posty post 's little Freddie - sending lots of love and well wishes to you, little man :love:.

@sure...media! Queen of Recaps, would you care to do the honours for the previous thread?

Dying..some real writing skills there! love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was going to say her coat is probably all wrinkled because it's cheap and nasty ZM tit, bit it's CR, so better quality. Does she not look after her things?! Don't answer that, we know she doesn't. I don't have expensive coats but make sure that, even folded, they won't get crinkled and look like tit.

Reactions: 14
Guys. I got a new phone today so when i logged in to tattle before it was new for the browser and now I got this 😂 I think i clicked yes to something but I thought it was for cookies.
Ive never had it before and suspect its going to be very distracting for me. Can I turn off this?
maybe you have push notifications checked? They don’t work on iPhones so I don’t get notifications but I assume if you uncheck it they’ll stop? It’s in your preference section.
6ABFA7F0-DC6D-4345-99D4-8918CAAC3863.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why post a day later? What was so important yesterday ? So many questions? Time to visit the astral plane

Reactions: 15
Well well well, look what the cavoodle dragged in.
I can only assume that the jacket was left shoved in the bag she “brought” it in, and left until she wanted to wear it.

today I am in a pitying mood. It must suck so much to be emmy Lou at the moment. No alove, tip of a house, kids who dislike her, just all round frumpy appearance that no amount of gunt surgery or light stims can remedy.

girl needs a life overhaul.

let’s make a plan for her.
First, move out of that house, and find something modern and clean and bright to give you a lift.
Second, hair needs to be darker again, the light washes you out, and makes the back look even shitter. Go back to brown with nice rich caramel highlights
Third, cull that wardrobe get rid of every pair of clod hoppers and crop tops you own and start to dress with a bit of class. Act your age, not the size you think you are in your head (12)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Thank you, thank you! I read ALove's book and literally manifested this! It is the highlight of my day so far. Keep the cheezels, we eat Pringles in this house lol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.