Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So weird that our discussion about Lonely Lou in Bali (another holiday) has been completely derailed this evening 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello @kezza1343 I would suggest beginning from the very first thread if you are new here. Threads move fast, and we have many inside jokes 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yea I agree. Commenting on the crap she puts out, but not picking her up on it? So who wins!
for what reason did you sign up here? Did you think we were organising a personal intervention for her? I don’t get what angle you’re trying to push here if you’ve found Tattle and decided to create an account?

Reactions: 15
We don't dislike her duck we don't know her, we dislike her actions and are perplexed as to how she lives her life. If you are going to question us on a snark site perhaps go elsewhere many of us have been here a while and do not appreciate being questioned
I was going to say something very similar. She needs professional help, the sooner she realises that she needs that, the better. For herself and her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you think she's starting to spiral out of control in her life and she thinks this might help. Wouldn't you think if that was the case she would want to get help to get herself and her life on track for her kids sake and start taking control of her new life instead of trying all this kooky spiritual stuff.
A functioning adult would be trying to make some practical changes to improve life for themselves and their family unit overall, but I guess it’s lot easier to skip out on your kids and book yourself a 10 day holiday on your lonesome.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
sorry new here, I apologise
Hey Keeza, why don't your start your own 'I love Emmylou from Emmylou loves' website where you can all witch about the hateful fezzas on tattle? Not sure the threads would move as fast as over here though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look, we all know the real reason she's gone to Bali
Absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂💀👏🏼🙌🏼

@Broken Veneers you are a sweetheart ❤ thank you, recovering well. Thinking of taking myself to Udbud to help speed along the healing process. Better get mad dog busy tomorrow and make a heap of wobbly lasagne in case I need to dump the fam and jet off✌🏽😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was going to say something very similar. She needs professional help, the sooner she realises that she needs that, the better. For herself and her children.
I'm the same.
I dont dislike her because I don't know her but I find her entertaining.
It's pretty simple from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A functioning adult would be trying to make some practical changes to improve life for themselves and their family unit overall, but it guess it’s lot easier to skip out on your kids and book yourself a 10 day holiday on your lonesome.
Her whispery spiritual peaceful voice cracks me up. It happened when she discovered oils and journaling and crystals. Now she’s all cleansed and healed and peaceful in Bali where people are waiting on her hand and foot.

It never lasts long because she’s the most materialistic, arrogant and egotistical chick out there. Maybe she could size down the ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also, do you think the broth and veggies is the only thing she can stomach on that menu? Raw vegan food isn’t really her style. Or she’s going ultra low calorie and hoping she can do a weight loss update next week and be down another 10kg 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We don't dislike her duck we don't know her, we dislike her actions and are perplexed as to how she lives her life. If you are going to question us on a snark site perhaps go elsewhere many of us have been here a while and do not appreciate being questioned
Oh no I dislike her, she has zero redeemable qualities and if she puts herself out like this on social media I dread to think how much worse she is in person 🤣

• Haha
I wonder if she's still going to Airlie Beach (again) with SL and her kids? I remember she said that she paid for the cabin as long as SL could pay for her flights.

I wonder how long she had to wait at the passport office. Someone posted a TikTok saying they waited 3 hours just to pick up their passport at the Sydney office. That's probably why EL was stressed the other morning when she had the babysitter. No special treatment for EL at the passport office!

Reactions: 10
Maybe she has gone to a plant based retreat to become vegan herself & win Alove back..

• Haha
I'm the same.
I dont dislike her because I don't know her but I find her entertaining.
It's pretty simple from me.
I hate that I can see the damage she is causing three kids who didn’t ask to have a mother who checks out whenever the next best thing comes along. I hate that she is just so obvious with how unhappy she is at home in front of the kids. I hat a lot of her actions and words, but I don’t know her personally so I can’t say I dislike her I guess…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh no I dislike her, she has zero redeemable qualities and if she puts herself out like this on social media I dread to think how much worse she is in person 🤣
I'm with you mate, I dislike her. This trip to Udbud tipped me over the edge 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.