Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s the gift that keeps on giving
I feel like she’s under the misguided notion that this is how single ladies dress to attract the the D! Which is why she’s villa hopping.

And you can just imagine her self talk in the mirror “momma looks hot, momma needs to get laid” - always referring to herself in the 3rd person because she’s a megalomaniac.

also, unpopular opinion but that dress is hideous, even on the stick person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her little sway as she was clomping to the pool while being filmed.

She’s also swung and missed yet again. Her resort style doesn’t match the type of resort she’s at.

ETA please excuse my lame attempt at creating a collage hahaView attachment 1309525
My jaw hit the floor when I saw that waddle across the lawn! Her ass cheeks looked like two pigs bleeping under a blanket.
And the disgusting "come here" directing the poor employee like he was her personal cameraman. 😡
Guess he'll have good story for family tonight... "you wouldn't believe the thing that rolled up to work today!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ohhh I just had a thought. Maybe she could go on Botched and get her stomach fixed. She will be on an international TV show and fix her badly done tummy tuck. Win win!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She bangs on about how she hydrates her face with masks and Esmi, I think she needs to use some chapstick and hydrate her lips. It always distracts me, and her new lipstick she's wearing today is not doing her any favours. She looks like she's sucked a lemon

Reactions: 10
She has a closet full of floaty Camilla kaftans that would actually be SO appropriate for this trip and instead she's stuffed herself into that monstrosity. She looks like a little jaundiced penis.

Please tell me that ain't a G-string bikini she's wearing underneath 🙈 (who am I kidding, I'm praying for pics tbh 🤞🤞🤞).

I gasped out loud. She is insane
Yessss!!!!!! I would swear she is wearing a g string

Reactions: 5
I’m confused, Did this lunatic actually have surgery on that gut?
Surely she hasn’t done all this surgery, fat camps, duromine and God knows what else and still looks like she’s swallowed a watermelon?
She barely has those children and still can’t manage to get herself, her home and her life in order.
She infuriates me, She’s triggered me so much today with her Squashed in size 16 but ‘Im wearing an 8’ Narsasistic, deluded, body dystrophia, lazy, selfish Pig!
*rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Da duck Tattlers?!! I’ve got 15 pages to catch up on since I last checked during my 5 minute cheezel break!! She looks like the Bananas in Pijamas mum in that god awful yellow dress 🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Da duck Tattlers?!! I’ve got 15 pages to catch up on since I last checked during my 5 minute cheezel break!! She looks like the Bananas in Pijamas mum in that god awful yellow dress 🍌
I know right, I haven't commented much on this thread because I was away on the weekend, and it's taken me days to catch up in between everything else, but I thought wow this 1 has moved fast

Reactions: 6
I know right, I haven't commented much on this thread because I was away on the weekend, and it's taken me days to catch up in between everything else, but I thought wow this 1 has moved fast
Faster than a totally unplanned (and coincidentally sponsored) flight to Bali!

• Haha
What?! Don't you love her "dressed up resort style villa wear???"
That she's not "normally cool enough to wear" but for some reason now is???
Can’t believe she had that dress packed, surely she knew ahead of time. Extremely unflattering, even for beach wear.

It’s really not your usual LL retreat. Not much health chat, journaling, or breakthrough chat. Sounds just like a get away. I’m getting a regretful vibe from her, not much joy.

Omg this witch is delusional. Her fake giggling and strutting with her distended stomach. She literally looks like she needs a liver transplant cos she’s an alco or she’s pregnant. Bring back the gunt - it made more sense.
“Bring back the gunt” 😂😂😂
I’m saying it like a chant!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
GTFO. The bleeping faux baby voice/feigned sheepishness/excitement/whatever the duck she’s trying to emulate here - just NO. Stop. You look like a douche canoe. And WHO, on god’s green earth, thinks this looks good??
She thinks she is JLO!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.