Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what would be better for her than dragonfruit açai and meditation? GETTING OFF bleeping INSTAGRAM. Posting photos of one of the kids she’s abandoned - again - on to a platform those kids don’t even use is a great indicator of where her priorities lie - Instagram.

Put your phone away, Emmylou. Or use it to FaceTime your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Here's some photos of Vida to brighten your day!
*EmmyLou front and centre in every single photo*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It me!

Formerly known as the Tattler @cantkookaway she of budgie smuggling students and 169 air purifiers!

I decided to open a new account as my name was too similar to another Tattler. I kept reading her/his posts and, having no recollection, thinking I’d been smoking a 1000 bongs 😝 @Snarky don’t forget me when Tattlers have their catch up at Home House or Lambys 👯‍♀️😂 I’ll make sure I look super cute and bring Pringles!

Now to get dick deep into catching up on the Bali Banshee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread name: emmylou, away she flew and dumped the kids for Bali. Self reflect but no regret, she makes us all feel snarly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s full blown deranged. Constantly on the verge of tears. If she’s so happy to be away from her kids all the time it’s probably time she did a stint in a residential mental health facility and properly get to the bottom of tit. She’s a horrible person, but a breakup can be like a death, and sometimes you need a bit of help dealing with that. Instead of burning through the kid’s inheritance, doing lord knows what kind of damage to her body with the weird yo-yo dieting, and all the other damaging tit she’s doing, JUST TAKE THE TIME TO FIX YOURSELF.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It me!

Formerly known as the Tattler @cantkookaway she of budgie smuggling students and 169 air purifiers!

I decided to open a new account as my name was too similar to another Tattler. I kept reading her/his posts and, having no recollection, thinking I’d been smoking a 1000 bongs 😝 @Snarky don’t forget me when Tattlers have their catch up at Home House or Lambys 👯‍♀️😂 I’ll make sure I look super cute and bring Pringles!

Now to get dick deep into catching up on the Bali Banshee
Bali banshee and Udbud need to be in the next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
First time poster long time gawker of this hilarious train wreck, I just had to register so I could ask, am I loosing my mind where have the weird arm Tatts gone
They are on the other arm - the arm holding the camera. There was a brief glimpse of them in the story at the start.

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this made me laugh!

EL for once left her phone in her bag at the temple.

View attachment 1302015
Thank you for my new avatar!

This retreat fat camp is getting stranger and stranger I’m sure she’s having wine with her dragon fruit smoothie bowl 😂 🍷

The irony of her at a 3 10 day retreat doing absolute f all and eating vegan food is hilarious! It’s like she’s picked the perfect holiday that ALove would want and gone on it. I wish it was a silent retreat.

Oh and she reckons she’s paid for this fat camp, sure sure. With the heavy discount she’s probably paid $2!! 😱

Can that person pls confirm if she left home at 14? Just put Y or N? 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Is this her 5th holiday in 6 months? Fat farm in December, Fat farm in January, Qld with the kiddos in January, WA with the family in April and now Bali?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or does it seem like there are no other guests at this resort?? We know she doesn’t give a duck about filming people without their permission, but literally the only people in the background of her stories since she got there have been staff ?? Maybe that’s why she got a last minute trip/super cheap or free, because it’s the off season there? Or they’re closed to other guests for a reason? Very odd 🤔🤔

Reactions: 16
Sorry when I saw that bowl it topped off my thoughts that she’s a character in the book/movie 9 Perfect Strangers 🙏 there might be an intervention at UDBUD while she’s escaping to get herself some meat 🤦‍♀️
I hope Aaron uses these 10 days wisely ;)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.