Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂💀👏🏼🙌🏼

@Broken Veneers you are a sweetheart ❤ thank you, recovering well. Thinking of taking myself to Udbud to help speed along the healing process. Better get mad dog busy tomorrow and make a heap of wobbly lasagne in case I need to dump the fam and jet off✌🏽😆
Don’t forget to fly some random relative down to watch your kids while you take time to heal your soul snarky 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t forget to fly some random relative down to watch your kids while you take time to heal your soul snarky 😂❤
Random relative AND boyfriend if memory serves me correctly. Not saying they're not trustworthy but it's really not appropriate in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I forgot the boyfriend 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s so inappropriate on all levels. For a start she should be home with her own kids.

Reactions: 7
She could go see Sophie’s psych the one who told her she was self aware…. She sounds good 🙄😂
I don’t EL and Soph are talking anymore. There’s been no mention of sophs book by EL unless I’ve missed it and she hasn’t chucked her pjs on for a party????

Reactions: 7
What about poor Rhonda?

Who booked the trip? Remember how lazylou claimed she could not book the tickets to WA? Alive had to do it.

She cleaned/ cleansed herself and meditate in the temple of the cheezels to the god of cheezels.

Was this the important filming she had the other day for Esmi and Colgate?

Reactions: 8
So $600 to fast track Visa, flights to and from Bali, $600 (apparently) a night accomodation….she’s been splashing the cash lately! She’s a single mum with 3 kids but spends like she’s an irresponsible 18 with her first credit card 😳!!

** addition
Laughing at her serious selling faces trying to flog this Esmi skincare when she probably uses La Mer!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So $600 to fast track Visa, flights to and from Bali, $600 (apparently) a night accomodation….she’s been splashing the cash lately! She’s a single mum with 3 kids but spends like she’s an irresponsible 18 with her first credit card 😳!!

** addition
Laughing at her serious selling faces trying to flog this Esmi skincare when she probably uses La Mer!
She mentions lots of different skin care and claims to use them. Geez if i wanted to look unwashed with crusty eyes then i best follow her beauty routine. Plus i now cant leave my house without checking i brushed the back of my hair. 😀

• Haha

** addition
Ooooh, someone’s been filming in the warehouse….!

also, what is that god awful piece of crap around her stumpy little neck? Is that ‘Chanel’? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alove and sage were at the local footy on Sunday. No sign of the other little ones.
My partner and I have spotted EM out on her walks many many times and I’ve always pointed her out to him.
when pointing out Alove yesterday to him at the footy, my partner said “geeezus, WTF - he looks like an alright bloke.”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think I’ve reached my EL limit. Yesterday’s reel was bloody awful, from the dress, to the cringe worthy fake flouncing around, to the god awful cooking demo in the dirty kitchen. I actually have no idea what EL Loves even is anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edge of my limit then jettisoned into another galaxy after seeing the Bali update. I’ve seethed and gnashed my whitened teeth for two days over the latest ‘spiritual awakening’ and abandonment of her children AGAIN! Imagine the kids at school today … good weekend? …. Yeah it was going ok until my mother disappeared again, left us with a random relative, Dad had to work, I have to go to the laundromat to wash my uniform, there’s no dog food, the rubbish bins are full and I don’t even like lasagne for tea 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Edge of my limit then jettisoned into another galaxy after seeing the Bali update. I’ve seethed and gnashed my whitened teeth for two days over the latest ‘spiritual awakening’ and abandonment of her children AGAIN! Imagine the kids at school today … good weekend? …. Yeah it was going ok until my mother disappeared again, left us with a random relative, Dad had to work, I have to go to the laundromat to wash my uniform, there’s no dog food, the rubbish bins are full and I don’t even like lasagne for tea 😭
And let's be very clear this little getaway is purely to piss ALove off. Because this is exactly what HE would love to do. All this crystal tit?! Come on you flog. Give it up.

Vegan spiritual awakening?! Come on you crack pipe its time to move on. HE ISNT COMING BACK.

Time to invest in some serious help and LOOK AFTER THOSE CHILDREN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Fancy doing a paid sponsorship ad looking like you’ve just rolled out of bed.
She’s completely lost her spark and it’s sad, hope she finds a ketut who tells her to wake the eff up and make some changes in her life that last longer than a week. Girl out there pining over a bloke who let’s face it, hasn’t wanted her for the last 5 of years, when she’s got 3 kids there just wanting mum and she’d rather spend a week alone in a villa in Bali.
Wake up to yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I literally dream about being able to take my kiddo away to a place like Bali. I’d never in a zillion years want to spend a week there on my lonesome leaving my kid behind! Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy trips away sans-kid at times but Bali could be an adventure and he’d love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

** addition
You can tell she had clearly just opened the product also but she states she 'LOVES it' and its 'beautiful' YOU JUST OPENED IT. She just doesn't care.

Get a bar of soap on you, filthy pond scum.

Ooooh, someone’s been filming in the warehouse….!

also, what is that god awful piece of crap around her stumpy little neck? Is that ‘Chanel’? 😂😂😂😂
Yes it’s chanel. Lazylou had to tell her community that alove who was not working. Raided his piggy bank to buy the necklace and cuff for here 40th. I tried looking on the Chanel website and google but found nothing about the pieces

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes it’s chanel. Lazylou had to tell her community that alove who was not working. Raided his piggy bank to buy the necklace and cuff for here 40th. I tried looking on the Chanel website and google but found nothing about the pieces
It was a seasonal piece, majority of the Chanel collections are.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.